HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TE Contestant Talks Revealing She’s Gay

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

TE Contestant Talks Revealing She’s Gay Empty
PostSubject: TE Contestant Talks Revealing She’s Gay   TE Contestant Talks Revealing She’s Gay EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 12:45 pm

ABC affiliate WPVI-TV in Philadelphia, PA has published an article profiling Daria Berenato, who came out as gay on WWE Tough Enough. The following is an article quote from Berenato:

“That was not planned. That was not thought about. I didn’t even consider it, to be honest. I did talk to my girlfriend before I left in California and I said, ‘Hey if it comes up, do you mind if I tell the truth?’ She was like, ‘Absolutely tell the truth.’ [But] I didn’t sit down and think, ‘Oh, how can I make the judges like me? Let me tell them I’m a lesbian.’ I would never artificially plan like that. It wasn’t premeditated. I think that’s what made the moment so special.

I’ve gotten so much generosity and so much love so far. People from all kinds of LGBT organizations reaching out saying, ‘what you did was amazing, thank you for representing our families,’ and that kind of stuff. I just couldn’t be happier with the way it worked out. I never could have planned such an epic moment.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TE Contestant Talks Revealing She’s Gay   TE Contestant Talks Revealing She’s Gay EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 6:53 pm

It was a nice moment, glad to hear it wasn't calculated (I choose to believe her out of optimism).
Back to top Go down
fuse
Middle Carder
fuse

PostSubject: Re: TE Contestant Talks Revealing She’s Gay   TE Contestant Talks Revealing She’s Gay EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 11:42 am

Why did she feel the need to bring up her sexuality if it wasn't to score points with the PC brigade? I think it is a very calculating move tbh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TE Contestant Talks Revealing She’s Gay   TE Contestant Talks Revealing She’s Gay Empty

Back to top Go down

TE Contestant Talks Revealing She’s Gay

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1