HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dolph Ziggler Reacts to Amy Schumer Revealing Their Sex Life Details, Old School Wrestlers Criticizing New Generation, Stand-Up & More

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Dolph Ziggler Reacts to Amy Schumer Revealing Their Sex Life Details, Old School Wrestlers Criticizing New Generation, Stand-Up & More Empty
PostSubject: Dolph Ziggler Reacts to Amy Schumer Revealing Their Sex Life Details, Old School Wrestlers Criticizing New Generation, Stand-Up & More   Dolph Ziggler Reacts to Amy Schumer Revealing Their Sex Life Details, Old School Wrestlers Criticizing New Generation, Stand-Up & More EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 1:09 pm

WWE star Dolph Ziggler appeared on the Toucher & Rich show this morning to promote tonight's Smackdown tapings at The TD Center in Boston, and the following are some interview highlights:

On his former girlfriend and comedianne Amy Schumer revealing their sex life details on Howard Stern:

dolph ziggler amy schumer“It was fine. I didn’t care because it was mostly talking about how great I was. It was more being fun and a little complimentary. It was just weird that my mom was like, ‘What does this mean?’ and I was just like ‘Ughhhhh.’”

On old school wrestlers criticizing the new generation of wrestlers for not having a good sense of comraderie:

“I think a long time ago it was guys only looking out for themselves, getting stabbed in the back and stepped over. Now it’s more of a group family trying to produce an amazing WWE show. That camaraderie is there.

But when it comes to me, sometimes I travel with a small handful of people or by myself. And after a crazy show I’ll do an awesome workout in the gym, do a four hour drive somewhere and just wanna crash in silence and not wanna see anybody for a couple hours.”
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Dolph Ziggler Reacts to Amy Schumer Revealing Their Sex Life Details, Old School Wrestlers Criticizing New Generation, Stand-Up & More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolph Ziggler Reacts to Amy Schumer Revealing Their Sex Life Details, Old School Wrestlers Criticizing New Generation, Stand-Up & More   Dolph Ziggler Reacts to Amy Schumer Revealing Their Sex Life Details, Old School Wrestlers Criticizing New Generation, Stand-Up & More EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 1:27 pm

“I think a long time ago it was guys only looking out for themselves, getting stabbed in the back and stepped over. Now it’s more of a group family trying to produce an amazing WWE show. That camaraderie is there."

But... I thought... politics. and WWE backstage stuff. and Triple H's friends getting pushed over my favorite wrestler. And Batista. But.. no! The internet reports. Sad

/IWC

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Dolph Ziggler Reacts to Amy Schumer Revealing Their Sex Life Details, Old School Wrestlers Criticizing New Generation, Stand-Up & More   Dolph Ziggler Reacts to Amy Schumer Revealing Their Sex Life Details, Old School Wrestlers Criticizing New Generation, Stand-Up & More EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 3:44 pm

If you don't think there's politics in wrestling you're crazy I aint bothered

Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Dolph Ziggler Reacts to Amy Schumer Revealing Their Sex Life Details, Old School Wrestlers Criticizing New Generation, Stand-Up & More   Dolph Ziggler Reacts to Amy Schumer Revealing Their Sex Life Details, Old School Wrestlers Criticizing New Generation, Stand-Up & More EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 3:47 pm

Of course there are, but it's INSANELY exaggerated by people. Not even that serious, especially nowadays when WWE pushes almost everyone the indy smarks/IWC cheer for.
Also, I never saw why people cared anyway. Watch wrestling to be entertained, not to pretend you're a worker backstage dealing with the politics. Funny

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Dolph Ziggler Reacts to Amy Schumer Revealing Their Sex Life Details, Old School Wrestlers Criticizing New Generation, Stand-Up & More   Dolph Ziggler Reacts to Amy Schumer Revealing Their Sex Life Details, Old School Wrestlers Criticizing New Generation, Stand-Up & More EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 3:57 pm

Razor wrote:
Also, I never saw why people cared anyway. Watch wrestling to be entertained, not to pretend you're a worker backstage dealing with the politics. Funny

I think it's a bigger problem in a promotion like TNA, who are forced to do favors for W-1 like putting the belts on The American Wolves at a house show. Or when Hogan was there and they brought in all those old timers.

It does happen in WWE but I don't think it's a big of a problem as other promotions.

Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Dolph Ziggler Reacts to Amy Schumer Revealing Their Sex Life Details, Old School Wrestlers Criticizing New Generation, Stand-Up & More   Dolph Ziggler Reacts to Amy Schumer Revealing Their Sex Life Details, Old School Wrestlers Criticizing New Generation, Stand-Up & More EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 4:02 pm

Yeah I definitely know what you mean. But like I said, the backstage politics thing never bothered me. I could care less how someone is backstage. I don't work with them. They could be Satan in disguise. As long as they entertain me, that's all I care about. Hell, CM Punk is like the world's biggest cockhead in real life and he's my favorite current wrestler next to the members of The Shield. I could care less honestly. It's about being entertained, not pretending you work with them.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Dolph Ziggler Reacts to Amy Schumer Revealing Their Sex Life Details, Old School Wrestlers Criticizing New Generation, Stand-Up & More   Dolph Ziggler Reacts to Amy Schumer Revealing Their Sex Life Details, Old School Wrestlers Criticizing New Generation, Stand-Up & More EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 4:06 pm

I'll admit it does bother when when a promotion like TNA brings in The Nasty Boys to beat Team 3D Funny

I'm honestly surprised Hogan didn't try to being in Beefcake.

Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Dolph Ziggler Reacts to Amy Schumer Revealing Their Sex Life Details, Old School Wrestlers Criticizing New Generation, Stand-Up & More   Dolph Ziggler Reacts to Amy Schumer Revealing Their Sex Life Details, Old School Wrestlers Criticizing New Generation, Stand-Up & More EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 4:08 pm

I always get annoyed when things happen ON SCREEN, I'll give you that. Like Rock beating Cena, or if Lesnar were to win against Taker. But that's because of things that happen ON screen, not things that happened backstage. Funny

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dolph Ziggler Reacts to Amy Schumer Revealing Their Sex Life Details, Old School Wrestlers Criticizing New Generation, Stand-Up & More   Dolph Ziggler Reacts to Amy Schumer Revealing Their Sex Life Details, Old School Wrestlers Criticizing New Generation, Stand-Up & More EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 7:40 pm

C'mon we all know Ziggler's HHH's bud. Plz :V
/IWC #2
Back to top Go down

Dolph Ziggler Reacts to Amy Schumer Revealing Their Sex Life Details, Old School Wrestlers Criticizing New Generation, Stand-Up & More

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1