HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Gems of Islam "Hope"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

The Gems of Islam "Hope" Empty
PostSubject: The Gems of Islam "Hope"   The Gems of Islam "Hope" EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 10:53 am

Due: Saturday September 21st, 2013

The Gems of Islam "Hope" FJBloTX
The Gems of Islam "Hope" Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Gems of Islam "Hope"   The Gems of Islam "Hope" EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 6:35 am

The camera cuts backstage to MIKE LAMAR who is standing by with a microphone in his hands and looks excited for a good interview.

MIKE LAMAR :: “Ladies and gentlemen, at this time I’d like you to welcome my guests, The Gems of Islam!”

The crowd boos loudly as NAJIB HARRON, KAAMIL KOODALI and A’ISHAH AL SALEEM all step into the view of the camera with Najib taking the front position right next to Mike Lamar. Mike smiles and is about to ask a question when Najib snatches the microphone from him and Kaamil grabs Mike Lamar by the front of his shirt, tossing him off screen while Najib turns to the screen.

NAJIB :: “We promised you, XWA, we promised you we would give you the villains you wanted. We saw the outcry from all you Americans online! We saw Liberals saying we were setting a bad example! We saw conservatives saying we had no right to be in this country! We even saw the people who thought what we were saying was right, but the problem is we’re not looking for people to agree with us! We’re not looking for people to join our cause! There is no coming back from what you have done, America and I do address all of America, not just the XWA audience when I say this! There is no coming back! You wanted monsters! You now have your monsters! We fear nothing now! We’ve laboured for years trying to bring you around to see things how they are but you ignored us this entire time! You shut your eyes and blocked your ears to the atrocities that your own military committed around the world and just took in the money. My entire life I have been around Americans and thinking back on it now, there’s not been one American who I wouldn’t consider a lazy, good-for-nothing moron who knows nothing of how the world works other than what is perpetuated by their media! There was once a man who spoke out about America. There was once a man who wanted to change the world. There was once a man who wanted nothing more than to ensure peace and prosperity for America! That man was Malcolm X. In fact, the exact words he said were: “ I speak as a victim of America's so-called democracy. You and I have never seen democracy - all we've seen is hypocrisy. When we open our eyes today and look around America, we see America not through the eyes of someone who has enjoyed the fruits of Americanism. We see America through the eyes of someone who has been the victim of Americanism. We don't see any American dream. We've experienced only the American nightmare.” It took the three of us a long time to figure out what Malcolm X meant by that but now we understand. The American way of life is a cancer on this world and your government creates fear of outside forces to keep your eyes off of what is happening in your own backyard! It doesn't matter if it’s the Japanese, the Russians or the Arabic people, Americans have always been fear mongers and nothing more. It’s about time that some of us stood up and exposed to the American people just what’s going on your own country! That. That is what makes us villains. We are on a path of enlightenment and we will enlighten you all, whether you like it or not.”

The three members of The Gems of Islam all put their hands on their heart before proclaiming loudly.

THE GEMS OF ISLAM :: “Faletohareb fe sabeel Allah, w a'aref anna Allah ysma’a w yra kol shy!”
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: The Gems of Islam "Hope"   The Gems of Islam "Hope" EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 3:58 pm

Awesome promo. Felt the intensity in every word. Good job Mike, love these characters. good job

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Gems of Islam "Hope"   The Gems of Islam "Hope" Empty

Back to top Go down

The Gems of Islam "Hope"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top