HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hulk Hogan has high praise for Kevin Owens

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Hulk Hogan has high praise for Kevin Owens Empty
PostSubject: Hulk Hogan has high praise for Kevin Owens   Hulk Hogan has high praise for Kevin Owens EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 3:40 pm

"Kevin actually reminds me of one of the older wrestlers of the late Seventies, some of those guys that didn't have the build, but they would scare you if you met them at a bar. What hooked me about him was that I was watching a match of his on NXT and I found myself disassociated with being in the moment, all of a sudden I started watching him and he made me believe again. I watched real close, and there were no holes in his boat – his punches, his kicks, everything he did looked like it was killing the guy, which it probably was. He caught me with my guard down and he made me a believer again, he hooked me. He's got that look, man; that demeanor and that swagger."

Source: http://www.rollingstone.com/sports/features/hulk-hogan-on-tough-enough-and-how-kevin-owens-made-him-a-believer-20150623

Hulk Hogan has high praise for Kevin Owens FJBloTX
Hulk Hogan has high praise for Kevin Owens Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down

Hulk Hogan has high praise for Kevin Owens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan has high praise for Kevin Owens   Hulk Hogan has high praise for Kevin Owens EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 7:14 pm

does anyone like this prick Kevin Owens?

dude has asthma
Back to top Go down

Hulk Hogan has high praise for Kevin Owens

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1