HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Steve Austin Says He’s Not Setting Up a Match With Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 32

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Steve Austin Says He’s Not Setting Up a Match With Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 32 Empty
PostSubject: Steve Austin Says He’s Not Setting Up a Match With Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 32   Steve Austin Says He’s Not Setting Up a Match With Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 32 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 12:42 pm

– During the latest episode of the Steve Austin Podcast, Steve Austin took the time to address the possible Austin vs. Lesnar match at WrestleMania 32. The match started to get talk last week following the Austin podcast with Paul Heyman on the WWE Network.

Austin said that he had no clue what Heyman would be saying on the show, so when Heyman brought up the Lesnar situation, Austin said he went into promo mode. He felt that this was the right thing to do for the Austin character, but did not mean to falsely raise the expectations of the fans. He also noted that it was not his intention to set up a match, that he and Lesnar would be doing different things going forward and that he wasn’t trying to set up a WrestleMania match.
Back to top Go down

Steve Austin Says He’s Not Setting Up a Match With Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steve Austin Says He’s Not Setting Up a Match With Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 32   Steve Austin Says He’s Not Setting Up a Match With Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 32 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 2:11 pm

Exactly what he would say to keep that match seeming like it's out of reach, only to have it actually happen when the time comes...
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Steve Austin Says He’s Not Setting Up a Match With Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 32   Steve Austin Says He’s Not Setting Up a Match With Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 32 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 3:18 pm

Lesnar would probably break Austin's neck for good <_<
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Steve Austin Says He’s Not Setting Up a Match With Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 32   Steve Austin Says He’s Not Setting Up a Match With Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 32 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 3:18 pm

I feel that if both of them could be on the card, they should be in separate matches. Not only for the fact that Austin is old and Lesnar is dangerous and would likely hurt him, but also because I feel there is potential for better matches for both of them.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steve Austin Says He’s Not Setting Up a Match With Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 32   Steve Austin Says He’s Not Setting Up a Match With Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 32 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 4:12 pm

>Lesnar is dangerous
>only people actually injured in his matches: Hardcore Holly and Undertaker
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Steve Austin Says He’s Not Setting Up a Match With Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 32   Steve Austin Says He’s Not Setting Up a Match With Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 32 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 4:18 pm

That doesn't remotely prove he isn't dangerous...

That's like saying "well he can't be a dangerous driver because he's only crashed twice".

lol.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Steve Austin Says He’s Not Setting Up a Match With Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 32   Steve Austin Says He’s Not Setting Up a Match With Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 32 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 4:19 pm

Exactly. Dead's just a dumb mother fucker. >_>

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steve Austin Says He’s Not Setting Up a Match With Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 32   Steve Austin Says He’s Not Setting Up a Match With Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 32 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 4:20 pm

How about the fact he busted Cena open the hard way. Doesn't call him out

Yet he calls out Reigns when does it
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Steve Austin Says He’s Not Setting Up a Match With Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 32   Steve Austin Says He’s Not Setting Up a Match With Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 32 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 4:23 pm

Lesnar is dangerous. Many times I've seen him do a move...well, a suplex is all he does now...and I am amazed he hasn't injured the opponent.

He's rather violent in his execution of moves and doesn't show much regard as to whether his opponent hit the mat/floor correctly. It's mainly to do with him having zero regard for himself, so he doesn't for others.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Steve Austin Says He’s Not Setting Up a Match With Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 32   Steve Austin Says He’s Not Setting Up a Match With Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 32 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 4:26 pm

*Ryback throws his opponents around when he fought jobbers* "OMG HE'S SO DANGEROUS!"

*Lesnar throws people around all the time* "How is he dangerous"

Dumb mother fucker logic.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Steve Austin Says He’s Not Setting Up a Match With Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 32   Steve Austin Says He’s Not Setting Up a Match With Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 32 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 4:47 pm

Ryback & Lesnar should have a match so they can take each other out with their stiffness. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steve Austin Says He’s Not Setting Up a Match With Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 32   Steve Austin Says He’s Not Setting Up a Match With Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 32 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 4:36 am

Inhaleminati wrote:
Ryback & Lesnar should have a match so they can take each other out with their stiffness. I aint bothered
I take out people's eyes with my stiffness... suspicious
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Steve Austin Says He’s Not Setting Up a Match With Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 32   Steve Austin Says He’s Not Setting Up a Match With Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 32 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 6:44 pm

^
Well hello. perv
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Steve Austin Says He’s Not Setting Up a Match With Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 32   Steve Austin Says He’s Not Setting Up a Match With Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 32 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 6:49 pm

I love Lesnar, but there's no denying that he's a dangerous motherfucker. Anyone who says he isn't hasn't been paying any attention to his matches.

MFiSG
Middle Carder
MFiSG

PostSubject: Re: Steve Austin Says He’s Not Setting Up a Match With Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 32   Steve Austin Says He’s Not Setting Up a Match With Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 32 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 9:23 pm

Of course Lesnar is dangerous, he's the 1 in 21-1! He can crush mere mortals with but the flick of his little finger. Cool

And Steve Austin wouldn't put Brock over when he was (relatively) healthy... he's sure as hell not gonna do it now. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steve Austin Says He’s Not Setting Up a Match With Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 32   Steve Austin Says He’s Not Setting Up a Match With Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Steve Austin Says He’s Not Setting Up a Match With Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 32

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1