HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

R.I.P. Betsy Palmer, Who Played Pamela Voorhees, Passes At Age 88

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

R.I.P. Betsy Palmer, Who Played Pamela Voorhees, Passes At Age 88 Empty
PostSubject: R.I.P. Betsy Palmer, Who Played Pamela Voorhees, Passes At Age 88   R.I.P. Betsy Palmer, Who Played Pamela Voorhees, Passes At Age 88 EmptySun May 31, 2015 11:22 pm

http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3347190/r-p-betsy-palmer-played-pamela-voorhees-passes-age-88/

It is with sad hearts that we report that Betsy Palmer, the actress who played Pamela Voorhees in Friday the 13th and its sequel, has passed away at age 88. She died this past Friday in a Connecticut hospice care center.

Palmer began her acting career in the 50’s, obtaining many small roles in TV shows such as “Inner Sanctum“, “The Web“, “Lux Video Theatre“, and more.

Interestingly, Palmer did not hold her role as Ms. Voorhees in high regard, saying that she only took on the role to purchase a car. In fact, her original thoughts on the film were, “What a piece of shit! Nobody is ever going to see this thing. What an awful thing this is.” [Source]

However, apparently as the years passed by she gradually embraced Ms. Voorhees, appreciating the love that horror fans had for her.
Back to top Go down

R.I.P. Betsy Palmer, Who Played Pamela Voorhees, Passes At Age 88

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1