HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

J.K. Rowling to pen Harry Potter spin-off films

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

J.K. Rowling to pen Harry Potter spin-off films Empty
PostSubject: J.K. Rowling to pen Harry Potter spin-off films   J.K. Rowling to pen Harry Potter spin-off films EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:43 pm

J.K. Rowling is writing a series of 'Harry Potter' spin-off films.
The best-selling author is making her screenwriting debut with a series of movies loosely based on her world-famous franchise about the teenage wizard and his battle against the Dark Lord.

The first film, entitled 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them', is an original story based on the adventures of Newt Scamander.
Fans will recognise the fictional author's name from the 'Fantastic Beasts' textbook used by Harry and his fellow students at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
J.K. explained: ''Although it will be set in the worldwide community of witches and wizards where I was so happy for seventeen years, 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' is neither a prequel nor a sequel to the Harry Potter series, but an extension of the wizarding world.

''The laws and customs of the hidden magical society will be familiar to anyone who has read the Harry Potter books or seen the films, but Newt's story will start in New York, seventy years before Harry's gets underway.''
Kevin Tsujihara, Chief Executive Officer of Warner Bros. Entertainment, commented: ''We are incredibly honored that Jo has chosen to partner with Warner Bros. on this exciting new exploration of the world of wizardry which has been tremendously successful across all of our businesses.

''She is an extraordinary writer, who ignited a reading revolution around the world, which then became an unprecedented film phenomenon. We know that audiences will be as excited as we are to see what her brilliant and boundless imagination conjures up for us.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: J.K. Rowling to pen Harry Potter spin-off films   J.K. Rowling to pen Harry Potter spin-off films EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 7:09 pm

You can not comprehend just how sexually aroused I am right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: J.K. Rowling to pen Harry Potter spin-off films   J.K. Rowling to pen Harry Potter spin-off films EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 7:18 pm

Funny
Hopefully it's good
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: J.K. Rowling to pen Harry Potter spin-off films   J.K. Rowling to pen Harry Potter spin-off films EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 9:42 pm

It better be! nervous
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: J.K. Rowling to pen Harry Potter spin-off films   J.K. Rowling to pen Harry Potter spin-off films EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 12:07 am

It'll be shit. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: J.K. Rowling to pen Harry Potter spin-off films   J.K. Rowling to pen Harry Potter spin-off films EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 2:17 am

More Emma Watson otherwise I don't care.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: J.K. Rowling to pen Harry Potter spin-off films   J.K. Rowling to pen Harry Potter spin-off films EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 7:05 am

I'm looking forward to these.
Back to top Go down
Rellim
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rellim

PostSubject: Re: J.K. Rowling to pen Harry Potter spin-off films   J.K. Rowling to pen Harry Potter spin-off films EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 10:52 pm

Cool. I'd like to see one that shows the Dumbledore/Grindelwald story more in depth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: J.K. Rowling to pen Harry Potter spin-off films   J.K. Rowling to pen Harry Potter spin-off films Empty

Back to top Go down

J.K. Rowling to pen Harry Potter spin-off films

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1