HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Might be over thinking this

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Might be over thinking this Empty
PostSubject: Might be over thinking this   Might be over thinking this EmptyWed May 20, 2015 9:31 pm

But how long do you think WWE knew Daniel Bryan was hurt? I mean there is something I read they kept Daniel's involvement in the ladder match because he hurt. Idk if that is true or not, but if it is then they knew he was hurt for a long time...maybe he really wasn't ready to return to begin with. But if they knew he was hurt...why did they allow Sheamus to be so rough and stiff with him?

Maybe I am overthinking this and seeing something that isn't there. I hope to whatever sky wizard there is that I am... and Vince isn't that fucked up. But it's been something that has been on my mind a lot lately.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Might be over thinking this   Might be over thinking this EmptyWed May 20, 2015 9:42 pm

There were the rumors a few months back that Bryan wasnt 100% when he came back and he apparently wasnt cleared by the time he had his first match, so id say they knew he wasnt all the way healthy. Would they go out of their way to hurt him even more? I wanna say no because if that were found out, even without a union, he could sue them for that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Might be over thinking this   Might be over thinking this EmptyWed May 20, 2015 9:49 pm

^ the suing them is what is making me doubt that they want to hurt him even more. Maybe Daniel Bryan was stubborn and came back to early because he wanted to come back. Maybe he told Sheamus to rough him up a little...but I don't know something doesn't feel right.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Might be over thinking this   Might be over thinking this EmptyWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm

It's a concussion. They keep saying it's not a concussion but Meltzer and Alvarez are saying it's a concussion and they're keeping it a secret because they're being sued. The big problem is Bryan worked a couple days of the tour after the fact and that would be a BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG blow to a judicial case. Bryan will probably stay away until that case is settled.

No, I don't believe his long term career is in doubt. If it were, WWE wouldn't be constantly reminding you that he's gone and might never return. When he was away last year, they stopped bringing him up for weeks at a time because they legitimately didn't know when he would be cleared. I think they have a pretty good idea when Bryan will be back, but it may not be until early August.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Might be over thinking this   Might be over thinking this EmptyWed May 20, 2015 11:37 pm

When you hear a 100 different things its kinda hard to know what is real and whats isn't.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Might be over thinking this   Might be over thinking this EmptyWed May 20, 2015 11:45 pm

It's really unlikely to be his old injury I think. Nerve injuries generally don't work like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Might be over thinking this   Might be over thinking this Empty

Back to top Go down

Might be over thinking this

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1