HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This shit with Rollins is getting old

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

This shit with Rollins is getting old Empty
PostSubject: This shit with Rollins is getting old   This shit with Rollins is getting old EmptyTue May 19, 2015 11:42 am

I mean his matches are all pretty much becoming the same, especially the finish. I'll be honest, I was hoping either Dean or Roman would become champion at Payback because Rollins' reign has been bad and boring. And I am not blaming it on Seth, he is doing the best he can do to try to make this work. But WWE has just made this reign so shitty. They took away his finisher, every match J&J does the same shit, they make Rollins weak as hell. Yes I know he is a heel, but heels don't do the same chicken shit tactics every fucking match. I hope they change things up with his feud with Ambrose, because Rollins should be treated better because he is that awesome. but my hopes normally aren't that high with WWE anymore.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: This shit with Rollins is getting old   This shit with Rollins is getting old EmptyTue May 19, 2015 11:48 am

Get The Fuck Out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This shit with Rollins is getting old   This shit with Rollins is getting old EmptyTue May 19, 2015 11:51 am

if your not tired of it fine, but me I am sick of every Rollins match ending the same.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: This shit with Rollins is getting old   This shit with Rollins is getting old EmptyTue May 19, 2015 12:47 pm

Rollins is all about being a genius and crafting a win using his brains, not his brawn. He is a skinny, scrawny guy who has never been shown to be dominant in a 1v1 fair fight, it's more believeable for him to have resources. I bet you complained just as much about Edge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This shit with Rollins is getting old   This shit with Rollins is getting old EmptyTue May 19, 2015 12:50 pm

Edge did different shit when he cheated. If they want him to be ultimate cheater that's fine, but come up with other stuff and not just the two midgets running in or Kane. If they are turning him into Triple H Jr, have him cheat like Triple H would.

Like I said if you are enjoying it that's fine, me I am getting tired of it.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: This shit with Rollins is getting old   This shit with Rollins is getting old EmptyTue May 19, 2015 12:53 pm

Ohh, it's the old "but he did it differently so that makes it ok!" bs. Funny

He is almost literally the new Edge. He's sneaky, opportunistic, sly etc. He doesn't go one on one and wins fairly.

Also, stop with the whole "it's my opinion." crap. If you put your opinion out there, you're opening the door to people criticizing it. I don't care if it's your opinion, you put it out there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This shit with Rollins is getting old   This shit with Rollins is getting old EmptyTue May 19, 2015 1:01 pm

whatever, I still feel how I feel. You can shit on me how I feel all you want but I don't care. I feel that they can do better with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This shit with Rollins is getting old   This shit with Rollins is getting old EmptyTue May 19, 2015 1:24 pm

With Edge I said he did things differently because he didn't always cheat the same way. He always had different ways to cheat. With Seth its been the same. One J come out to distract the ref, other J attacks or Kane attacks. Its repetitive. With Edge he didn't always cheat, sometimes he was just the better man that night and that can draw heat too. When a Heel can hype himself and can back it up, pisses people off.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: This shit with Rollins is getting old   This shit with Rollins is getting old EmptyTue May 19, 2015 1:39 pm

So when he beat Neville cleanly a few weeks ago, that didn't mean anything?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This shit with Rollins is getting old   This shit with Rollins is getting old EmptyTue May 19, 2015 1:42 pm

What happen with Neville was perfectly fine, Seth should have won and won in that way. But that is drowning in a sea of the same ending week after week. They did something different that's good, but as far as I know that's the only time.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: This shit with Rollins is getting old   This shit with Rollins is getting old EmptyTue May 19, 2015 2:06 pm

I love what they're doing with Rollins tbh. The cheating hasn't gotten old at all and eventually these things will change.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com

PostSubject: Re: This shit with Rollins is getting old   This shit with Rollins is getting old EmptyTue May 19, 2015 2:09 pm

To me it has gotten old. But I will be hopeful with his feud with Ambrose things will chance up because those two are golden together.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: This shit with Rollins is getting old   This shit with Rollins is getting old EmptyTue May 19, 2015 2:13 pm

Edge played this kind of role/gimmick for much longer and that never got old for me either. Yes he didn't always cheat (but at some point he basically always was) and he had some variety in his cheating tactics but he was also doing it for much longer than Rollins has been now. When he had La Familia, the cheating was very often the same from what I can remember, which was similar to what Rollins is doing with the Authority / J&J security.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com

PostSubject: Re: This shit with Rollins is getting old   This shit with Rollins is getting old EmptyTue May 19, 2015 2:39 pm

I see you point, yeah you're right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This shit with Rollins is getting old   This shit with Rollins is getting old EmptyTue May 19, 2015 8:24 pm

Agreed with Burdur
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This shit with Rollins is getting old   This shit with Rollins is getting old EmptyTue May 19, 2015 8:35 pm

Rollins last 2 PPV title defenses both had some sort of no DQ rule, so it works when the rules are allowed to be bent.
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: This shit with Rollins is getting old   This shit with Rollins is getting old EmptyTue May 19, 2015 10:03 pm

In-storyline, Triple H is grooming Rollins to be as weak of a champion as he can be, just like Triple H was, so that Triple H knows he has total control, so he knows that Rollins believes that the only way he can win is with help, so he doesn't walk out on the Authority, like Orton, who can legit win on his own (in-character), could/did.

That's why Seth's matches end the same way.

(not my theory, I read it somewhere a few days ago)
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: This shit with Rollins is getting old   This shit with Rollins is getting old EmptyTue May 19, 2015 10:35 pm

This shit with Rollins is getting old CRY-SOME-MOAR-LITTLE-BABY
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This shit with Rollins is getting old   This shit with Rollins is getting old EmptyWed May 20, 2015 12:03 am

TJ wrote:
In-storyline, Triple H is grooming Rollins to be as weak of a champion as he can be, just like Triple H was, so that Triple H knows he has total control, so he knows that Rollins believes that the only way he can win is with help, so he doesn't walk out on the Authority, like Orton, who can legit win on his own (in-character), could/did.

That's why Seth's matches end the same way.

(not my theory, I read it somewhere a few days ago)

If they are going to do that, I still like them to try to come up with different ways to cheat. Like J&J messing with the pyro area or maybe Seth doing some cheating without J&J. Just to mix things up and not repeat the same ending week after week.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: This shit with Rollins is getting old   This shit with Rollins is getting old EmptyWed May 20, 2015 9:08 am

I can get Bull getting annoyed is every main event PPV finish is the same.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This shit with Rollins is getting old   This shit with Rollins is getting old Empty

Back to top Go down

This shit with Rollins is getting old

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1