HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Here's a Kurt Angle storyline that you've (hopefully) blocked out of your mind...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
MFiSG
Middle Carder
MFiSG

Here's a Kurt Angle storyline that you've (hopefully) blocked out of your mind... Empty
PostSubject: Here's a Kurt Angle storyline that you've (hopefully) blocked out of your mind...   Here's a Kurt Angle storyline that you've (hopefully) blocked out of your mind... EmptySat May 09, 2015 12:14 am

Kurt Angle: one of the greatest performers the industry has ever seen. An Olympic wrestling prodigy with veritable chops as an entertainer as well. A household name among pro wrestling fans, who engaged in some of the most entertaining matches and moments of both the Attitude and Ruthless Aggression Era.

And then there's this gem I stumbled upon the other day, from 2005:

What. The. Fuck. Indifferent
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

Here's a Kurt Angle storyline that you've (hopefully) blocked out of your mind... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here's a Kurt Angle storyline that you've (hopefully) blocked out of your mind...   Here's a Kurt Angle storyline that you've (hopefully) blocked out of your mind... EmptySat May 09, 2015 12:44 am

I can't see the video Sad

Is it the one where he wants bestiality sex with Booker T's wife?
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
MFiSG
Middle Carder
MFiSG

PostSubject: Re: Here's a Kurt Angle storyline that you've (hopefully) blocked out of your mind...   Here's a Kurt Angle storyline that you've (hopefully) blocked out of your mind... EmptySat May 09, 2015 1:59 am

You are correct! Now go scrub your brain with bleach to purge that memory, and never think about it again. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Here's a Kurt Angle storyline that you've (hopefully) blocked out of your mind...   Here's a Kurt Angle storyline that you've (hopefully) blocked out of your mind... EmptySat May 09, 2015 6:26 am

"SHE FONDLED MY PRIVATES!"

Best. Quote. Ever. ROFL!

But this is why Kurt is one of the best. Anyone who can manage to pull off that God awful storyline and still seem a force and then go on without their career being in the toilet, has to be good Funny
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Here's a Kurt Angle storyline that you've (hopefully) blocked out of your mind...   Here's a Kurt Angle storyline that you've (hopefully) blocked out of your mind... EmptySat May 09, 2015 6:33 am

I knew as soon as I read the title it'd be that storyline. Funny
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg

PostSubject: Re: Here's a Kurt Angle storyline that you've (hopefully) blocked out of your mind...   Here's a Kurt Angle storyline that you've (hopefully) blocked out of your mind... EmptySat May 09, 2015 12:54 pm

Knew what it was immediately. I reference this angle frequently when debating whether there's still racism in WWE's booking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here's a Kurt Angle storyline that you've (hopefully) blocked out of your mind...   Here's a Kurt Angle storyline that you've (hopefully) blocked out of your mind... EmptySat May 09, 2015 1:00 pm

Kurt just wanted that booty
Back to top Go down
MFiSG
Middle Carder
MFiSG

PostSubject: Re: Here's a Kurt Angle storyline that you've (hopefully) blocked out of your mind...   Here's a Kurt Angle storyline that you've (hopefully) blocked out of your mind... EmptySat May 09, 2015 3:18 pm

The casual way in which Kurt says "gutter-sluts" tho... Funny
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fahrenheit
Jobber
Mr. Fahrenheit

PostSubject: Re: Here's a Kurt Angle storyline that you've (hopefully) blocked out of your mind...   Here's a Kurt Angle storyline that you've (hopefully) blocked out of your mind... EmptySun May 10, 2015 12:06 pm

That moment when you see this for the first time after hearing about it for years. Fail!

My suspension of disbelief is severely tested though when no one would have been helping Sharmell when Kurt was assaulting her. Either that, or the WWE lockerroom is super down with rape. I'd believe that though. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here's a Kurt Angle storyline that you've (hopefully) blocked out of your mind...   Here's a Kurt Angle storyline that you've (hopefully) blocked out of your mind... Empty

Back to top Go down

Here's a Kurt Angle storyline that you've (hopefully) blocked out of your mind...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1