HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kurt Angle on WWE During His Free Agency: “They Didn’t Even Sit Me Down and Talk to Me…It Blew My Mind”

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Kurt Angle on WWE During His Free Agency: “They Didn’t Even Sit Me Down and Talk to Me…It Blew My Mind” Empty
PostSubject: Kurt Angle on WWE During His Free Agency: “They Didn’t Even Sit Me Down and Talk to Me…It Blew My Mind”   Kurt Angle on WWE During His Free Agency: “They Didn’t Even Sit Me Down and Talk to Me…It Blew My Mind” EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 7:29 am

TNA star Kurt Angle recently did an interview with Sports Illustrated, and when the subject of negotiating with WWE back when he was a free agent came up, Angle had the following to say:

“Paul [Levesque] is in charge. I found that out when I contacted Vince [McMahon]. I’ve always had a good relationship with Paul, so I didn’t consider that a problem. But he decided they had enough talent. For the Vince McMahon who I knew, enough was never enough. He always wanted more. I don’t know what was going on over there, but they even canceled our meeting. I never went to see them. They didn’t even sit me down and talk to me.

It blew my mind. It was as if I was a nobody, that I wasn’t Kurt Angle. From a wrestling standpoint, they just weren’t interested. But TNA not only stepped up, they gave me everything I wanted – the dates, the money, and it’s no secret that I’ve went to rehab in the past, and they gave me time off. You talk about a company that’s loyal to you, and you want to be loyal back. So I didn’t pursue the WWE any further. When it comes down to it, you’ve got to stick with the people who want to take care of you. And [TNA president] Dixie Carter took care of me.”
Back to top Go down

Kurt Angle on WWE During His Free Agency: “They Didn’t Even Sit Me Down and Talk to Me…It Blew My Mind” Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle on WWE During His Free Agency: “They Didn’t Even Sit Me Down and Talk to Me…It Blew My Mind”   Kurt Angle on WWE During His Free Agency: “They Didn’t Even Sit Me Down and Talk to Me…It Blew My Mind” EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 8:55 am

Inb4 Kurt starts praising the WWE again
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle on WWE During His Free Agency: “They Didn’t Even Sit Me Down and Talk to Me…It Blew My Mind”   Kurt Angle on WWE During His Free Agency: “They Didn’t Even Sit Me Down and Talk to Me…It Blew My Mind” EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 9:30 am

Oh Kurt. You so crazy Thirsty Mofos

Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle on WWE During His Free Agency: “They Didn’t Even Sit Me Down and Talk to Me…It Blew My Mind”   Kurt Angle on WWE During His Free Agency: “They Didn’t Even Sit Me Down and Talk to Me…It Blew My Mind” EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 9:44 am

Oh look, a news story about Kurt Angle and WWE. Never seen that before <_<

Once his contract is up again, he'll start saying how he wants to go there again. This routine is beyond predictable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle on WWE During His Free Agency: “They Didn’t Even Sit Me Down and Talk to Me…It Blew My Mind”   Kurt Angle on WWE During His Free Agency: “They Didn’t Even Sit Me Down and Talk to Me…It Blew My Mind” Empty

Back to top Go down

Kurt Angle on WWE During His Free Agency: “They Didn’t Even Sit Me Down and Talk to Me…It Blew My Mind”

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1