HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daniel Bryan considering retirement

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Daniel Bryan considering retirement  Empty
PostSubject: Daniel Bryan considering retirement    Daniel Bryan considering retirement  EmptyMon May 04, 2015 11:50 pm

It’s being reported that WWE star and current Intercontinental Champion Daniel Bryan is considering retirement do to ongoing lingering neck issues that have kept him out of action for most of last year and for the last few weeks. WWE has currently removed Bryan from all shows through June.

There appears to be growing concern that Daniel will never fully heal from his neck problem by top WWE officials and they are urging Bryan to retire rather than risk further injury.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan considering retirement    Daniel Bryan considering retirement  EmptyMon May 04, 2015 11:54 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan considering retirement    Daniel Bryan considering retirement  EmptyTue May 05, 2015 11:35 am

Sports Kings is not a legitimate source imo

Although I recently predicted he'd leave within 18 months of Brie leaving and I thought Brie would leave in the next 18 months... so... I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Rellim
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rellim

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan considering retirement    Daniel Bryan considering retirement  EmptyTue May 05, 2015 11:20 pm

If this is true I hope he makes the choice that is right for him. It would be unfortunate to see him leave, but he's gotta put his health before the business.
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Show Opener
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan considering retirement    Daniel Bryan considering retirement  EmptyWed May 06, 2015 12:47 am

Geez'. And I thought he was gonna be the future of the WWE....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan considering retirement    Daniel Bryan considering retirement  Empty

Back to top Go down

Daniel Bryan considering retirement

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1