HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BREAKING: Daniel Bryan Announces Retirement

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

BREAKING: Daniel Bryan Announces Retirement Empty
PostSubject: BREAKING: Daniel Bryan Announces Retirement   BREAKING: Daniel Bryan Announces Retirement EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 3:19 pm

UPDATE x3: During a new audio update with Dave Metlzer and Bryan Alvarez, here is the latest on the Daniel Bryan retirement.

* Bryan had a discussion with Vince McMahon about wrestling outside of WWE (ROH/New Japan) by Dr. maroon said no. Some feel that Maroon and WWE are afraid of concussion related lawsuits and the Concussion movie.

* WWE did freeze his contract, similar to what they did with Rey Mysterio. Bryan is still being paid by WWE.

* Bryan had tests done the Thursday prior to the Royal Rumble. These tests looked at all parts of the brain.

* More tests were reportedly scheduled, and word is that the results were concerning enough for him to make the announcement. Further testing could reveal more bad news.

* WWE reiterated that they would not be clearing Bryan.

* Meltzer feels that this was Bryan’s decision.

UPDATED x2: Pro Wrestling Sheet reports that the retirement is the real deal. Their sources say that the announcement is legitimate, and that this is not some sort of “storyline” or “bait and switch” situation.

Daniel Bryan ✔ @WWEDanielBryan
Due to medical reasons, effective immediately, I am announcing my retirement. Tonight on Raw, I'll have a chance to elaborate. #gratitude
1:07 PM - 8 Feb 2016
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Daniel Bryan Announces Retirement   BREAKING: Daniel Bryan Announces Retirement EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 3:39 pm

Maffew tweeted about that just a few minutes after :c

I hope he still gets to be on TV on some role.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Daniel Bryan Announces Retirement   BREAKING: Daniel Bryan Announces Retirement EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 3:59 pm

Sucks for him but he's one of those guys I really didn't like to see on my TV screen tbh. The "YES!" stuff got painfully old and I never really liked him at all to begin with. I started seeing more of his talent in the ring but not so much on the mic. I thought he was a little overrated in both departments.

His circumstance sucks but personally I'm so glad he's done. Thirsty Mofos
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Daniel Bryan Announces Retirement   BREAKING: Daniel Bryan Announces Retirement EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 4:03 pm

Burdur clown

American Dragon Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Daniel Bryan Announces Retirement   BREAKING: Daniel Bryan Announces Retirement EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 5:43 pm

Sad day #FeelTheBern
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Daniel Bryan Announces Retirement   BREAKING: Daniel Bryan Announces Retirement EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 6:26 pm

This sucks.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Daniel Bryan Announces Retirement   BREAKING: Daniel Bryan Announces Retirement EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 11:20 pm

In 6 months:

"WHAT'S BRYAN DANIELSON DOING IN THE IMPACT ZONE?!?!" suspicious
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Daniel Bryan Announces Retirement   BREAKING: Daniel Bryan Announces Retirement EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 11:29 pm

Bryan is retired YES

That was a pretty cool little farewell promo though. Nicely done. Over-saturated with YES!'s and stuff like that but that's to be expected. clown
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Daniel Bryan Announces Retirement   BREAKING: Daniel Bryan Announces Retirement EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 11:32 pm

Fuck you Burdur, you're a fag.

Also, that was sad. Now we're gonna get Boreman Reigns as the face for sure. walk
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Daniel Bryan Announces Retirement   BREAKING: Daniel Bryan Announces Retirement EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 8:28 am

Sometimes I wonder why I came back.

Now I know.

It's to tell Burdur that he sucks copious amounts of dick Mad as hell.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Daniel Bryan Announces Retirement   BREAKING: Daniel Bryan Announces Retirement Empty

Back to top Go down

BREAKING: Daniel Bryan Announces Retirement

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1