HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sony Actually Confirms 'Jump Street'/'Men In Black' Crossover Film For Real

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

Sony Actually Confirms 'Jump Street'/'Men In Black' Crossover Film For Real Empty
PostSubject: Sony Actually Confirms 'Jump Street'/'Men In Black' Crossover Film For Real   Sony Actually Confirms 'Jump Street'/'Men In Black' Crossover Film For Real EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 5:49 pm

Sony actually, like, for real announced today that there is actually, like, for real going to be a Jump Street/Men in Black crossover movie. While the concept of combining these two comedy action franchises into one film originally came up when hackers released tons and tons of Sony Picture's emails, there had not been official word that this movie was actually, like, FOR REAL being made ... until today.

This leads to the question that is no doubt on everybody's minds at this very moment: is Jonah Hill still a d*ck or nah?

Contract extensions are already in the works for Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum, but it sounds like Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones will make, at most, a cameo appearance. I'm sorry ... what?! You can't call this a "crossover" movie if Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones might not even be in it. THEY ARE THE F***ING MEN IN BLACK. YOU KNOW, THE OTHER HALF OF THIS FRANCHISE JELL-O MOLD?!

According to the film's producers (and likely directors) Chris Miller and Phil Lord, Hill and Tatum's characters will be entering the Men in Black "universe", befitted with aliens and fancy memory-eraser-pens and such. I guess they'll have to bring some class-A narcotics and an angry Ice Cube along for the ride.

Are you excited about this movie? Should we be excited about this? TELL ME HOW TO FEEL BECAUSE WITHOUT BIG WILLY I JUST DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ANYMORE.
Back to top Go down

Sony Actually Confirms 'Jump Street'/'Men In Black' Crossover Film For Real

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1