HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE Claims That Daniel Bryan Did Not Suffer a Concussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

WWE Claims That Daniel Bryan Did Not Suffer a Concussion Empty
PostSubject: WWE Claims That Daniel Bryan Did Not Suffer a Concussion   WWE Claims That Daniel Bryan Did Not Suffer a Concussion EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 7:02 pm

- Dave Meltzer and Bryan Alvarez both discussed Daniel Bryan’s current injury issues on The Wrestling Observer Radio (via Wrestlezone.com). Previous reports indicated that Bryan suffered a concussion at the March 31 Smackdown tapings. As a result, he was sent home from the WWE European Tour as a “precautionary measure.”

On the most recent Wrestling Observer Radio, Meltzer said that Bryan was sent home because of a concussion he suffered during his Smackdown match against Sheamus. WWE is apparently denying the claim that Bryan suffered a concussion at the tapings, and apparently company officials would only say that that Bryan is “banged up.” However, Meltzer and Alvarez maintain that Bryan is out due to the concussion issue.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

WWE Claims That Daniel Bryan Did Not Suffer a Concussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE Claims That Daniel Bryan Did Not Suffer a Concussion   WWE Claims That Daniel Bryan Did Not Suffer a Concussion EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 7:45 pm

I honestly don't trust WWE on anything Daniel Bryan-related. I feel like they'd sincerely use the excuse that he has a concussion to try and write him off before releasing him so people can't blame them for it.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

WWE Claims That Daniel Bryan Did Not Suffer a Concussion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1