HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JR Reveals How Close He Came to Working with Lucha Underground

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

JR Reveals How Close He Came to Working with Lucha Underground Empty
PostSubject: JR Reveals How Close He Came to Working with Lucha Underground   JR Reveals How Close He Came to Working with Lucha Underground EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 9:29 am

A new Jim Ross blog has been posted over at JRsBarBQ.com, and below Ross reveals how close he came to working with Lucha Underground:

“I had a chance to do some work with Lucha Underground as they prepare for their season finale taping in a little over a week that will air in August but we couldn’t make the date work. I’m a fan of their product, except the intergender stuff which doesn’t suspend my disbelief, and would have enjoyed doing a project with them but it wasn’t in the cards this time around. I wish them the best of luck nonetheless during these apparent, crunch times for their brand. I am still of the belief that their back stage content is the best in he genre.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JR Reveals How Close He Came to Working with Lucha Underground   JR Reveals How Close He Came to Working with Lucha Underground EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 11:53 pm

As much as I love JR, Idk if he would have good chemistry with Vamprio.

Matt and Vamprio imo are the best announce team in wrestling right now. They know how to bring you into a match, how to tell the story, focus on the action, and plus they sound like they are good friends and go out and get beers together after shows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JR Reveals How Close He Came to Working with Lucha Underground   JR Reveals How Close He Came to Working with Lucha Underground EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 12:54 am

Vampiro also looks like a cancer patient from the hood on a weekly basis
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JR Reveals How Close He Came to Working with Lucha Underground   JR Reveals How Close He Came to Working with Lucha Underground EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 12:57 am

Well he is a cancer survivor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JR Reveals How Close He Came to Working with Lucha Underground   JR Reveals How Close He Came to Working with Lucha Underground Empty

Back to top Go down

JR Reveals How Close He Came to Working with Lucha Underground

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1