HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lucha Underground Close To Signing Deal With Top Streaming Service?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Lucha Underground Close To Signing Deal With Top Streaming Service? Empty
PostSubject: Lucha Underground Close To Signing Deal With Top Streaming Service?   Lucha Underground Close To Signing Deal With Top Streaming Service? EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 12:08 pm

There have been recent reports that Lucha Underground may be signing a deal with Netflix. However, I have been told by sources that Lucha Underground is close to finalizing a deal with Hulu. The deal would be for two seasons with an option for a third season if the current deal stays intact. Both season one and two are also currently available on iTunes as well.

Currently the show is available on the El Rey Network, although fans are able to stream El Rey live online at fuboTV.

A new episode of Lucha Underground airs tonight at 8:00PM ET/PT on El Rey Network. The episode features music by Robert Rodriguez's rock band, Chingon, while Dario Cueto will make his return to the temple.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Lucha Underground Close To Signing Deal With Top Streaming Service? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucha Underground Close To Signing Deal With Top Streaming Service?   Lucha Underground Close To Signing Deal With Top Streaming Service? EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 5:34 pm

Oh god I hope so.
Back to top Go down

Lucha Underground Close To Signing Deal With Top Streaming Service?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1