HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE Star Getting Married, Plus Another Rumored Relationship

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

WWE Star Getting Married, Plus Another Rumored Relationship - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE Star Getting Married, Plus Another Rumored Relationship   WWE Star Getting Married, Plus Another Rumored Relationship - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 10:41 am

Dead wrote:
Someone says a not so positive comment, someone comes in and defends them like the person is gonna give them a hug for doing so.

That is why i hate wrestling fans today, NOBODY is allowed to take criticism whatsoever.

Anyway, the reason why i said JoJo was a whore is because she was supposedly JUST in a relationship with Justin Gabriel and all of a sudden shes with Orton?
Technically those episodes were filmed months ago. Like back towards April, so it wasn't a week. JOJO is not a whore, but I thought Randy was married? This is just a storyline for Total Divas anyways, and I like where this is going lol but nevertheless, She's not a whore I aint bothered I'll hit.
Back to top Go down

WWE Star Getting Married, Plus Another Rumored Relationship - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE Star Getting Married, Plus Another Rumored Relationship   WWE Star Getting Married, Plus Another Rumored Relationship - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 11:06 am

STATICK wrote:
How did Miz land Maryse? Shaking Head
He has the confidence to pull a bad bitch like her. It's all about confidence.
Back to top Go down

WWE Star Getting Married, Plus Another Rumored Relationship

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2