HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE Star Getting Married, Plus Another Rumored Relationship

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

WWE Star Getting Married, Plus Another Rumored Relationship Empty
PostSubject: WWE Star Getting Married, Plus Another Rumored Relationship   WWE Star Getting Married, Plus Another Rumored Relationship EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 12:52 pm

The Miz stated during some promotional work overseas that he's getting married to former WWE diva Maryse in February next year.

In other WWE relationship news, some backstage believe Randy Orton is dating WWE "newbie" Jo Jo. The two have have been seen holding hands and spending a lot of time with each other at recent events. However, some are speculating the intensity of their newfound romance could be partly due to the Total Divas reality show.

There is rumored to be a major "relationship twist" in the second season of the E! series, and Orton and Jo Jo could be that twist. In either case, it is assumed that their romance is real, despite it likely being played up for the cameras.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Star Getting Married, Plus Another Rumored Relationship   WWE Star Getting Married, Plus Another Rumored Relationship EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 1:49 pm

Damn, Randy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Star Getting Married, Plus Another Rumored Relationship   WWE Star Getting Married, Plus Another Rumored Relationship EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 2:01 pm

so JoJo is a whore, confirmed
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: WWE Star Getting Married, Plus Another Rumored Relationship   WWE Star Getting Married, Plus Another Rumored Relationship EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 2:26 pm

How did Miz land Maryse? Shaking Head

WWE Star Getting Married, Plus Another Rumored Relationship FJBloTX
WWE Star Getting Married, Plus Another Rumored Relationship Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: WWE Star Getting Married, Plus Another Rumored Relationship   WWE Star Getting Married, Plus Another Rumored Relationship EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 2:33 pm

Gets in a relationship with a wrestler. Already called a whore.

This is why I hate wrestling fans.

Good for them, though. Randy is a major step-up from JoJo's previous boyfriend. That guy was a dick and not even that attractive. >_> Orton is a dick, but at least he's a sexy dick.

PostSubject: Re: WWE Star Getting Married, Plus Another Rumored Relationship   WWE Star Getting Married, Plus Another Rumored Relationship EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 2:43 pm

Someone says a not so positive comment, someone comes in and defends them like the person is gonna give them a hug for doing so.

That is why i hate wrestling fans today, NOBODY is allowed to take criticism whatsoever.

Anyway, the reason why i said JoJo was a whore is because she was supposedly JUST in a relationship with Justin Gabriel and all of a sudden shes with Orton?
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: WWE Star Getting Married, Plus Another Rumored Relationship   WWE Star Getting Married, Plus Another Rumored Relationship EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 4:09 pm

@Ian, agreed, how the hell did Miz get Maryse? Mad as hell

Oh and JoJo's dating him for success, just like the bella twins are dating Bryan and Cena

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Star Getting Married, Plus Another Rumored Relationship   WWE Star Getting Married, Plus Another Rumored Relationship EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 4:13 pm

The Bellas were semi-successful before they even got with D-Bry and Cena though
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: WWE Star Getting Married, Plus Another Rumored Relationship   WWE Star Getting Married, Plus Another Rumored Relationship EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 7:36 pm

Dead wrote:
Someone says a not so positive comment, someone comes in and defends them like the person is gonna give them a hug for doing so.

That is why i hate wrestling fans today, NOBODY is allowed to take criticism whatsoever.

Anyway, the reason why i said JoJo was a whore is because she was supposedly JUST in a relationship with Justin Gabriel and all of a sudden shes with Orton?
Actually her "relationship" with Gabriel didn't go anywhere.

I mean what, I didn't watch total divas suspicious

But yeah just cause a girl decides to date some people she's a whore ?

Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com

PostSubject: Re: WWE Star Getting Married, Plus Another Rumored Relationship   WWE Star Getting Married, Plus Another Rumored Relationship EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 9:36 pm

So what does making out with one dude and then dating another the week after make you? A choir girl?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Star Getting Married, Plus Another Rumored Relationship   WWE Star Getting Married, Plus Another Rumored Relationship EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 9:56 pm

It doesn't make you anything. I don't quite know why you seem obsessed with labeling and judging this girl, but I assure you that she is not a "whore," but that also doesn't make her a "choir girl." To categorize someone in such a way is very ignorant and shows a lack of acceptance toward others and their lifestyles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Star Getting Married, Plus Another Rumored Relationship   WWE Star Getting Married, Plus Another Rumored Relationship EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 10:03 pm

If i were obsessed, id go on a rant, but i havent
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: WWE Star Getting Married, Plus Another Rumored Relationship   WWE Star Getting Married, Plus Another Rumored Relationship EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 10:22 pm

Didn't know that when a guy tells a girl he wants nothing with her, she's supposed to cry about it for months rather then try and move on.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Star Getting Married, Plus Another Rumored Relationship   WWE Star Getting Married, Plus Another Rumored Relationship EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 10:30 pm

Love how if a girl kiss's two people in two days she is a whore but if a man kiss's two grils he is a "lad"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Star Getting Married, Plus Another Rumored Relationship   WWE Star Getting Married, Plus Another Rumored Relationship EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 11:58 pm

Honestly, calling her a whore for moving on after getting out of a relationship that didn't work is the most sexist and obtuse shit of all time. That's just plain disgusting and then accusing people of "white knighting" when they call you on it just shows how pathetic it is.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: WWE Star Getting Married, Plus Another Rumored Relationship   WWE Star Getting Married, Plus Another Rumored Relationship EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 2:03 am

Yeah That now where's Realt with one of her annoying female pride rants

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Star Getting Married, Plus Another Rumored Relationship   WWE Star Getting Married, Plus Another Rumored Relationship EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 3:21 am

NEMO wrote:
Love how if a girl kiss's two people in two days she is a whore but if a man kiss's two grils he is a "lad"
That's because unlike a penis, after a while the miles begin to show on a vagina.

@Ian, Miz is actually pretty attractive when he has his hair regularly and dressed in normal clothes.

Randy Orton is dating JoJo now. So I guess he's like borderline pedo. I know people in their mid-late 20s who think 18 year olds are too young, Orton is 33.

In closing, Dead is a bigot. That is all.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: WWE Star Getting Married, Plus Another Rumored Relationship   WWE Star Getting Married, Plus Another Rumored Relationship EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 5:49 am

I couldn't give a damn if both were dating a bloody potato... Shaking Head
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: WWE Star Getting Married, Plus Another Rumored Relationship   WWE Star Getting Married, Plus Another Rumored Relationship EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 6:16 am

Mikey Poo wrote:
Honestly, calling her a whore for moving on after getting out of a relationship that didn't work is the most sexist and obtuse shit of all time. That's just plain disgusting and then accusing people of "white knighting" when they call you on it just shows how pathetic it is.
This.

PostSubject: Re: WWE Star Getting Married, Plus Another Rumored Relationship   WWE Star Getting Married, Plus Another Rumored Relationship EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 6:08 pm

Justin Gabriel said she was too young for him. Is she supposed to sit around and sulk about it? Not all girls are like that. She's young and if she's dating Orton now, good for her. Doesn't make her a whore or whatever.

But yeah pretty much what Mikey said.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: WWE Star Getting Married, Plus Another Rumored Relationship   WWE Star Getting Married, Plus Another Rumored Relationship EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 6:11 pm

OMG feminsim. I aint bothered

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Star Getting Married, Plus Another Rumored Relationship   WWE Star Getting Married, Plus Another Rumored Relationship EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 6:31 pm

Shaddup I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: WWE Star Getting Married, Plus Another Rumored Relationship   WWE Star Getting Married, Plus Another Rumored Relationship EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 4:43 pm

Those of you calling her a whore are just jealous 'cause she got Orton. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Star Getting Married, Plus Another Rumored Relationship   WWE Star Getting Married, Plus Another Rumored Relationship EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 7:32 pm

10SD wrote:
Justin Gabriel said she was too young for him. Is she supposed to sit around and sulk about it? Not all girls are like that. She's young and if she's dating Orton now, good for her. Doesn't make her a whore or whatever.

Interesting, so I guess that goes in line with what I stated earlier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Star Getting Married, Plus Another Rumored Relationship   WWE Star Getting Married, Plus Another Rumored Relationship EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 3:57 am

Ɖaŋte Cғoss wrote:
10SD wrote:

Interesting, so I guess that goes in line with what I stated earlier.
I guess it does?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Star Getting Married, Plus Another Rumored Relationship   WWE Star Getting Married, Plus Another Rumored Relationship Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Star Getting Married, Plus Another Rumored Relationship

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next