HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Update on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 32 Status

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Update on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 32 Status Empty
PostSubject: Update on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 32 Status   Update on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 32 Status EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 12:42 pm

According to Pwinsider.com, Undertaker was reportedly telling those backstage that he felt great after his match with Bray Wyatt and that he planned to work next year’s WrestleMania 32 event. That event will take place in Dallas, TX.

Undertaker shared a locker room with Sting at WrestleMania, and also shared the same flight back to Texas. The site reports that they had discussions about working together, possibly next year at WrestleMania. That was reportedly WWE’s plan when they brought Sting in, but WWE Management has cooled on long term plans for Sting.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Update on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 32 Status   Update on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 32 Status EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 12:47 pm

AKA WWE wants to make sure fans still want this after they got lackluster ratings for Sting on TV.

Yes we do. Triple H was the problem.

Update on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 32 Status FJBloTX
Update on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 32 Status Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Update on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 32 Status   Update on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 32 Status EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 1:27 pm

I can honestly see why Sting never signed with WWE when WCW closed...they can't book him like they did.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Update on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 32 Status   Update on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 32 Status EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 1:28 pm

He can't come in and be the hero he was there, because it would bury the WWE. They need to reinvent the character.

Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Update on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 32 Status   Update on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 32 Status EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 1:30 pm

He doesn't need to be a hero anyway. I'm sick to death with him being the one guy to fight every other evil stable <_<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Update on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 32 Status   Update on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 32 Status EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 1:32 pm

Planning a year ahead with the Undertaker...
Nobody knows how his health will be in a years time
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Update on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 32 Status   Update on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 32 Status EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 2:47 pm

realt wrote:
Planning a year ahead with the Undertaker...
Nobody knows how his health will be in a years time

Who cares?

It's the Undertaker.
He's a legend.
It's bound to be a good match.

//sarcasm
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Update on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 32 Status   Update on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 32 Status EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 3:04 pm

Taker looked in far better shape this year than he did last lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Update on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 32 Status   Update on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 32 Status EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 3:06 pm

Undertaker on a wheel-chair would still put up a better match all by himself than the whole Tag Team Division as it currently is (aside the champions).
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Update on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 32 Status   Update on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 32 Status EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 3:09 pm

Zanon wrote:
Undertaker on a wheel-chair would still put up a better match all by himself than the whole Tag Team Division as it currently is (aside the champions).

Update on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 32 Status NXT-Takeover-gifs-001
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Update on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 32 Status   Update on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 32 Status EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 3:11 pm

Ronda Fucking Rousey wrote:
Zanon wrote:

Update on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 32 Status NXT-Takeover-gifs-001
Okay so you expect to have only two decent tag teams to take the whole division on their back? (I honestly forgot about those two...). I don't that would work. I mean, entretainment wise it would be great, seeing they can put up good matches, but... a year with tag-team feuds only between the same two teams? Nah.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Update on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 32 Status   Update on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 32 Status EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 3:12 pm

Myke is just a known Taker-hater. I aint bothered

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Update on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 32 Status   Update on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 32 Status EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 3:29 pm

Batman wrote:
Myke is just a known Taker-hater. I aint bothered

It's not that I'm a "Taker-hater"; I just see no point in Taker wrestling anymore.

His streak is broken. Bray Wyatt wasn't made to look strong in the match. Him taking a couple of finishers to be beaten means nothing. That shit typically happens at PPVs. "Oh no, my finisher didn't work on you. I'll do it again, and it'll work this time, I'm sure!" Where's Bray going now, exactly? He wasn't even on Raw. He's not going after any championship currently, so that means he currently has zero plans. It's not like it exactly gave Bray bragging rights. If he won, he could have said he was on the same level as Brock Lesnar. But he didn't win.

So it lead to what exactly? Just a loss for Bray Wyatt. It's not like Taker beat Wyatt and then shook his hand. (Or did anything symbolic with ashes, a coffin, etc..) It gave Bray a match at WrestleMania and that's all it did. So if Taker has a role at WM32, it'll be the same thing. Who is he gonna fight? Sting? That match would have been good when they were in their prime. Or better yet: when it had a meaning. If his streak was still going, it would have a purpose. "Is Sting going to beat Taker?! Or will he fall short like the rest?!" Plus, Sting lost his one and only match in the WWE so far.

If his second match is against Taker, what are the chances of him winning? What's the point of him winning? So that Sting, who isn't a WWE or WWF legend, has a victory over one of the greatest legends in WWE? That's a nice slap in the face to WWE.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Update on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 32 Status   Update on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 32 Status EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 3:43 pm

I just read your first sentence and didn't want to read any more further, because you are implying that they should just say "Hey, Mark, look. We ended your character's last relevant thing, so I believe you shouldn't wrestle anymore due to you being half-a-century older".

Remember Ric Flair? Ric Flair even fought on his 50's. He had a feud with Mick Foley. Mick, fucking, Foley. I've had people saying "Meh, two old farts, this is just TV-Time-Wasting.". Yet, they still delivered (Imo). Even half of Hulk Hogan's body managed to wrestle Randy Orton at Summer Slam almost (if not already) 10 years ago (and they're waaaay older than 'Taker)

Maybe I took your sentence off the context you wanted it to be, but I don't think that's fair. Even without the streak, The Undertaker is still The Undertaker. And to be fair, he was in an excellent shape against Bray Wyatt, I honestly wasn't expecting him to be so fit.

Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Update on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 32 Status   Update on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 32 Status EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 4:12 pm

What the fuck has the tag division got to do with anything in here? Funny
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: Update on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 32 Status   Update on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 32 Status EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 4:25 pm

Mink wrote:

What do you mean? You can't see what he is fucking talking about? are you that stupid? DO I need to draw a picture for you?

Update on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 32 Status 6a00d8343dba6753ef017615a5eee4970c-pi

For your sakes I hope that clears everything up for you
Back to top Go down
StraightEdge Rurouni
WTF Its StraightEdge
StraightEdge Rurouni

PostSubject: Re: Update on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 32 Status   Update on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 32 Status EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 4:27 pm

I think Bull is drunk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Update on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 32 Status   Update on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 32 Status EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 4:28 pm

apple pie moonshine, not even once
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Update on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 32 Status   Update on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 32 Status EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 4:33 pm

Taker has actually never been in bad physical shape. He was meant to look old vs Lesnar, but the severe concussion was what fucked him.

Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Update on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 32 Status   Update on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 32 Status EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 4:38 pm

John Cena Merican Hero wrote:
Mink wrote:

What do you mean? You can't see what he is fucking talking about? are you that stupid? DO I need to draw a picture for you?

Update on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 32 Status 6a00d8343dba6753ef017615a5eee4970c-pi

For your sakes I hope that clears everything up for you

Ah. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. Of course.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Update on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 32 Status   Update on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 32 Status EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 5:14 pm

Eeyen wrote:
Taker has actually never been in bad physical shape. He was meant to look old vs Lesnar, but the severe concussion was what fucked him.

There is looking older/like a veteran, and then there is looking like an old man. His whole look going into Mania last year didn't work well imo. That's why he had grown out hair this year and he wore his old Big Evil style pants; it made him look bulkier.

He wasn't in bad shape, yes, but visually he looked like crap going in and throughout that match.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 32 Status   Update on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 32 Status Empty

Back to top Go down

Update on Undertaker’s WrestleMania 32 Status

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1