HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Update On Rumored Card For WrestleMania: Undertaker’s Status and More

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Update On Rumored Card For WrestleMania: Undertaker’s Status and More Empty
PostSubject: Update On Rumored Card For WrestleMania: Undertaker’s Status and More   Update On Rumored Card For WrestleMania: Undertaker’s Status and More EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 11:28 am

- WWE officials currently believe that The Undertaker will be at Wrestlemania 31. They likely already know for sure and there will be some sort of announcement in the next few weeks. He will likely fight Bray Wyatt, which is why Wyatt had a strong showing in the Rumble.

– Seth Rollins is expected to fight Randy Orton.

– Daniel Bryan is likely going to fight Sheamus, which was the original plan for last year before plans were changed.

– It’s possible that the card will get major changes due to the fan backlash over the Royal Rumble. At this time, here’s the planned Wrestlemania card:

* Roman Reigns vs. Brock Lesnar
* Sting vs. Triple H
* John Cena vs. Rusev
* Seth Rollins vs. Randy Orton
* Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan

Credit: Wrestling Observer Radio via rajah.com
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Update On Rumored Card For WrestleMania: Undertaker’s Status and More   Update On Rumored Card For WrestleMania: Undertaker’s Status and More EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 11:29 am

I dont know what's more surprising....the fact that they've planned 5 feuds out in advance already or the fact that John Cena is in a non-WWE title feud for the 2nd straight Mania in a row.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Update On Rumored Card For WrestleMania: Undertaker’s Status and More   Update On Rumored Card For WrestleMania: Undertaker’s Status and More EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 3:00 pm

I can't get into that card at all. Hopefully Bray Wyatt vs Undertaker happens. I'd look forward to that feud at least.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Update On Rumored Card For WrestleMania: Undertaker’s Status and More   Update On Rumored Card For WrestleMania: Undertaker’s Status and More EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 3:09 pm

Why do they keep wanting to have Bryan face Sheamus? Funny
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Update On Rumored Card For WrestleMania: Undertaker’s Status and More   Update On Rumored Card For WrestleMania: Undertaker’s Status and More EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 3:22 pm

YJ wrote:
Why do they keep wanting to have Bryan face Sheamus? Funny
Saw it coming

https://xwauniverse.forumotion.com/t21300-i-know-what-wwe-is-doing-for-wrestlemania-31
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Update On Rumored Card For WrestleMania: Undertaker’s Status and More   Update On Rumored Card For WrestleMania: Undertaker’s Status and More EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 4:02 pm

Ima cancel my subscription if thats the legit card, not paying to see that trash. Bruh......
Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com

PostSubject: Re: Update On Rumored Card For WrestleMania: Undertaker’s Status and More   Update On Rumored Card For WrestleMania: Undertaker’s Status and More EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 6:26 pm

Yeah, that WrestleMania card looks horrible. Hopefully they change things around for the better.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Update On Rumored Card For WrestleMania: Undertaker’s Status and More   Update On Rumored Card For WrestleMania: Undertaker’s Status and More EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 6:34 pm

I think the card looks great, if this is actually part of it.

Sheamus and Daniel have proven they can put on a great match before with their match from Extreme Rules 2012. Seth and Randy could be match of the night. Brock vs. Roman has potential to be really good. If Bray vs. Taker is happening, the build up alone would be worth it, same with Sting vs. Triple H. Cena and Rusev is the only match I'm unsure of, but that's because we've never seen Rusev in a PPV match against someone like Cena. If he can pull his own weight, it could be a really good match.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Update On Rumored Card For WrestleMania: Undertaker’s Status and More   Update On Rumored Card For WrestleMania: Undertaker’s Status and More EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 6:38 pm

You think anything is great if its WWE Bruh......
Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Update On Rumored Card For WrestleMania: Undertaker’s Status and More   Update On Rumored Card For WrestleMania: Undertaker’s Status and More EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 6:39 pm

John Cena can carry Rusev. I think it'll be good at the very least.

You get better cards from New Japan Pro Wrestling for a lower price.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Update On Rumored Card For WrestleMania: Undertaker’s Status and More   Update On Rumored Card For WrestleMania: Undertaker’s Status and More EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 6:44 pm

BS wrote:
– Daniel Bryan is likely going to fight Sheamus, which was the original plan for last year before plans were changed.

You mean before it never happened so now suddenly "plans changed" instead of "we made a super bs call with no backing to it." I aint bothered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Update On Rumored Card For WrestleMania: Undertaker’s Status and More   Update On Rumored Card For WrestleMania: Undertaker’s Status and More EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 6:52 pm

Honestly I'm hyped for Cena vs Rusev
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Update On Rumored Card For WrestleMania: Undertaker’s Status and More   Update On Rumored Card For WrestleMania: Undertaker’s Status and More EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 6:54 pm

I thought that's the match you didn't want to happen itchy head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Update On Rumored Card For WrestleMania: Undertaker’s Status and More   Update On Rumored Card For WrestleMania: Undertaker’s Status and More EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 7:10 pm

Batman wrote:
BS wrote:

You mean before it never happened so now suddenly "plans changed" instead of "we made a super bs call with no backing to it." I aint bothered

Or it was going to happen before the fans forced WWE to change their minds I aint bothered. Get over it. The card is subject to change.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Update On Rumored Card For WrestleMania: Undertaker’s Status and More   Update On Rumored Card For WrestleMania: Undertaker’s Status and More EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 7:15 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Update On Rumored Card For WrestleMania: Undertaker’s Status and More   Update On Rumored Card For WrestleMania: Undertaker’s Status and More EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 7:23 pm

MooseNugget wrote:
I thought that's the match you didn't want to happen itchy head

Nah I want it to happen, I just don't want Cena to win like he did against Wyatt last year
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Update On Rumored Card For WrestleMania: Undertaker’s Status and More   Update On Rumored Card For WrestleMania: Undertaker’s Status and More EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 7:30 pm

There's no way Rusev is going to beat John Cena. And that sucks because WWE is going to need strong heels for Reigns to face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Update On Rumored Card For WrestleMania: Undertaker’s Status and More   Update On Rumored Card For WrestleMania: Undertaker’s Status and More EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 7:39 pm

Nah I have this gut feeling Rusev is gonna win. I mean look how strong he was at the rumble, pretty much an unstoppable force with him and Wyatt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Update On Rumored Card For WrestleMania: Undertaker’s Status and More   Update On Rumored Card For WrestleMania: Undertaker’s Status and More EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 7:48 pm

Update On Rumored Card For WrestleMania: Undertaker’s Status and More Ynz7ib
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Update On Rumored Card For WrestleMania: Undertaker’s Status and More   Update On Rumored Card For WrestleMania: Undertaker’s Status and More EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 7:51 pm

NO WAY Rusev beats Cena lol.

Also Dead, I don't disagree the card is subject to change. but when reports with NO FACTUAL BACKING or ones that dont make any sort of sense come out, and then they are proven wrong, I have the right to believe it's complete BS.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Update On Rumored Card For WrestleMania: Undertaker’s Status and More   Update On Rumored Card For WrestleMania: Undertaker’s Status and More EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 7:52 pm

Batman wrote:
NO WAY Rusev beats Cena lol.

Also Dead, I don't disagree the card is subject to change. but when reports with NO FACTUAL BACKING or ones that dont make any sort of sense come out, and then they are proven wrong, I have the right to believe it's complete BS.
But I reported on it Sad

https://xwauniverse.forumotion.com/t21300-i-know-what-wwe-is-doing-for-wrestlemania-31
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Update On Rumored Card For WrestleMania: Undertaker’s Status and More   Update On Rumored Card For WrestleMania: Undertaker’s Status and More EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 7:55 pm

I don't care what everyone else says, but I'm not going against Rusev. Rusev has come along way, wrestling wise, mic skills aren't great, but he is Bulgarian, and that is why he's got Lana. I honestly have hope that WWE won't fuck this over and let Rusev beat Cena, otherwise the whole past build up of how dominant Rusev has been would go to waste.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Update On Rumored Card For WrestleMania: Undertaker’s Status and More   Update On Rumored Card For WrestleMania: Undertaker’s Status and More EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 7:57 pm

riiiigghhhttt...

Update On Rumored Card For WrestleMania: Undertaker’s Status and More YuqsNTT
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Update On Rumored Card For WrestleMania: Undertaker’s Status and More   Update On Rumored Card For WrestleMania: Undertaker’s Status and More EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 7:58 pm

Yeah That just think of how Rusev would possibly be able to do it anyway. KO? Not happening. His finisher is a submission and Cena never gives up. Cena's the top hero, he's going to win no matter what.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Update On Rumored Card For WrestleMania: Undertaker’s Status and More   Update On Rumored Card For WrestleMania: Undertaker’s Status and More EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 7:59 pm

Maybe they'll just do a DQ finish at WrestleMania Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update On Rumored Card For WrestleMania: Undertaker’s Status and More   Update On Rumored Card For WrestleMania: Undertaker’s Status and More Empty

Back to top Go down

Update On Rumored Card For WrestleMania: Undertaker’s Status and More

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next