HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Will The Rock Appear at WrestleMania?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Will The Rock Appear at WrestleMania? Empty
PostSubject: Will The Rock Appear at WrestleMania?   Will The Rock Appear at WrestleMania? EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 3:50 pm

- According to Pwinsider.com, there has been a lot of speculation regarding the Rock appearing at Sunday’s WrestleMania event. Rock is hosting Saturday Night Live, but could easily use his private plane to fly to California for the event. It was previously reported that WWE is considering a Lesnar vs. Rock match for WrestleMania 32.

A fan caught up with Rock for a photo in New York City as he was leaving the NBC building following rehearsals for Saturday Night Live. When asked if he would appear at WrestleMania, Rock replied “Guess you better watch the Network…”

Make of that what you will…
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will The Rock Appear at WrestleMania?   Will The Rock Appear at WrestleMania? EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 4:55 pm

I make that they want fans to spend ONLY 9,99$ !!!!
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Show Opener
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: Will The Rock Appear at WrestleMania?   Will The Rock Appear at WrestleMania? EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 5:26 pm

I think one of the reasons the Network wasn't as successful as they thought it would be is because of the way they promoted it. With Triple H and Stephanie McMahon coming out every week as heels annoying everyone with the 9,99 and Michael Cole talking about it after every match or segment was annoying. If Michael Cole tells me to download an App, it makes me not want to, and if he tells me the Network is cool, it makes it not cool.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Will The Rock Appear at WrestleMania?   Will The Rock Appear at WrestleMania? EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 6:12 pm

Luigi D'Alessandro wrote:
I think one of the reasons the Network wasn't as successful as they thought it would be is because of the way they promoted it. With Triple H and Stephanie McMahon coming out every week as heels annoying everyone with the 9,99 and Michael Cole talking about it after every match or segment was annoying. If Michael Cole tells me to download an App, it makes me not want to, and if he tells me the Network is cool, it makes it not cool.

I think that's a good point. I mean, from my point of view, they could have had Satan and Hitler go out and promote it and I'd be all "cool, I'll have that," but from the point of view of kids and marks, then why would they want something that heels (and Michael Cole) are hyping?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Will The Rock Appear at WrestleMania?   Will The Rock Appear at WrestleMania? EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 6:32 pm

^Funny

Bro, if anything, HHH/Steph always telling us it was 9.99 at the most strange of moments during promos made people aware of it. It wasn't annoying anybody. People turned up the next weeks with 9.99 signs. So that's bollocks right there lol.
Back to top Go down
MFiSG
Middle Carder
MFiSG

PostSubject: Re: Will The Rock Appear at WrestleMania?   Will The Rock Appear at WrestleMania? EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 6:47 pm

I think it turned into more of a joke than they probably would have liked though. People chanting "9.99!" and bring $9.99 signs at the shows still aren't buying the Network. Funny
Back to top Go down
Tim
Jobber
Tim

PostSubject: Re: Will The Rock Appear at WrestleMania?   Will The Rock Appear at WrestleMania? EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 2:27 am

I just hate how the WWE Network is shoved down our throats during Raw. Sure, you can run ads during the broadcast, but when you have everyone on the roster mentioning it during their promos and Cole, JBL and Booker T talking about it every second sentence, it's a bit much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will The Rock Appear at WrestleMania?   Will The Rock Appear at WrestleMania? EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 6:41 am

JBL - "Wow, what a wonderful suplex by Lesnar!"
Cole - "Yes indeed, John. And for just $ 9,99 you can watch all Lesnar's suplexes as many times as you want on the WWE Network!"
Booker T - "Shucky Ducky Quack Quack, Cole!"

This is basically WWE's broadcast nowadays.
Back to top Go down
Tim
Jobber
Tim

PostSubject: Re: Will The Rock Appear at WrestleMania?   Will The Rock Appear at WrestleMania? EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 7:17 am

JBL said "Why would you pay $65 dollars when you can get all the PPV's for just $9.99" at least 30 times last week.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Will The Rock Appear at WrestleMania?   Will The Rock Appear at WrestleMania? EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 7:33 am

MFiSG wrote:
I think it turned into more of a joke than they probably would have liked though. People chanting "9.99!" and bring $9.99 signs at the shows still aren't buying the Network. Funny

I actually think that was kinda' the point, turning into something funny. That way, they can continue to promote it with it pissing people off...which is in contrast to how Cole promotes that fucking app every week <_<. Even if those people bringing signs with "9.99" on them haven't bought the network, they are fully aware of it's existence and how much it costs.

Nobody was turning up each week with a sign informing everyone of how much Classics on Demand costs, for example Funny
Back to top Go down
Caine
Superkick Party
Superkick Party
Caine

PostSubject: Re: Will The Rock Appear at WrestleMania?   Will The Rock Appear at WrestleMania? EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 7:44 am

I don't understand... can we talk about how The Rock's return moment at the Rumble was a waste of time now and it would be stupid for a special appearance? I need this question answered, I actually need a lot of questions answered, answers which I can find among all your other favourite questions on the WWE Network for just -
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Will The Rock Appear at WrestleMania?   Will The Rock Appear at WrestleMania? EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 7:49 am

7.99! YAY

And I think Rock being at the Rumble like that was designed to get fans to cheer for Reigns by way of The Rock appearing and getting cheers. But it back fired...massively.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will The Rock Appear at WrestleMania?   Will The Rock Appear at WrestleMania? EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 8:32 am

He was there to help get Reigns over and it didn't work...just like he'll be there tonight (maybe) to get Reigns over and it still won't work.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Will The Rock Appear at WrestleMania?   Will The Rock Appear at WrestleMania? EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 8:42 am

WWE to redo the Rock/Austin/Hogan segment, except with them all going "LIKE REIGNS, DAMMIT."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will The Rock Appear at WrestleMania?   Will The Rock Appear at WrestleMania? Empty

Back to top Go down

Will The Rock Appear at WrestleMania?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1