Metsfan on Lesnar, Wrestlemania, more

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Metsfan on Lesnar, Wrestlemania, more Empty
PostSubject: Metsfan on Lesnar, Wrestlemania, more   Metsfan on Lesnar, Wrestlemania, more EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 11:03 pm

"I have been told that Brock Lesnar's contract is set for 3 years at $3 million a year. Brock is working a limited schedule during this new contract just like he was with his older contract.
The WWE championship match has been heavily discussed since Brock has confirmed to be staying with WWE. Writers have been working night and day with Vince, Triple H and their inner circle on possible outcomes for the match.

I am being told that Vince is on board with the idea of having Brock retain the WWE title, Cena win the U.S. title and either Sheamus or Daniel Bryan winning the I.C. title. It is still not confirmed however what role if any Sheamus will play at WrestleMania.

I have also been told Roman Reigns is being compared to Lex Luger and his push in 1993 and early 1994. Lex was pushed to the moon but never got over as the WWE wanted at the time. Thus Vince went with the fan favorite Bret Hart and Luger fizzled of into mid-card status.

I have also been told that Dean Ambrose is to get a heavy push leading into SummerSlam."
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Metsfan on Lesnar, Wrestlemania, more   Metsfan on Lesnar, Wrestlemania, more EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 11:05 pm

In order:

1. Sounds right, and he's worth that.

2. Vince might be on board but it's just NOT happening. Roman wouldn't have shot that Snickers commercial had they been scaling him back. They're all in.

3. Vince doesn't remember 1993. <_<

4. Sounds right, and he deserves it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Metsfan on Lesnar, Wrestlemania, more   Metsfan on Lesnar, Wrestlemania, more EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 12:45 pm

Lex Luger wasn't over in 1993? Lol the fans were practically begging for him to win the title
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Metsfan on Lesnar, Wrestlemania, more   Metsfan on Lesnar, Wrestlemania, more EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 12:48 pm

Luger had the personality of a slapped arsed.

Reigns to start his own version of the Lex Express Bruh......
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Metsfan on Lesnar, Wrestlemania, more   Metsfan on Lesnar, Wrestlemania, more EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 12:49 pm

All of that sounds fucking awesome. Brock to retain & Dean to get a huge push to Summerslam!!! DOOOO ITTTTTT
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com

PostSubject: Re: Metsfan on Lesnar, Wrestlemania, more   Metsfan on Lesnar, Wrestlemania, more EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 12:50 pm

When Luger was heel he had Personality.

and whoopie fucking doo the ultimate part timer continues to make the belt even more meaningless
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Metsfan on Lesnar, Wrestlemania, more   Metsfan on Lesnar, Wrestlemania, more EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 12:51 pm

Looking at himself in a mirror isn't personality xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Metsfan on Lesnar, Wrestlemania, more   Metsfan on Lesnar, Wrestlemania, more EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 12:52 pm

Luger could be a dick which probably match who he probably was at that time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Metsfan on Lesnar, Wrestlemania, more   Metsfan on Lesnar, Wrestlemania, more EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 12:52 pm

I bet if it were Hogan, Bull would be singing the praises of Vince for making the title relevant again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Metsfan on Lesnar, Wrestlemania, more   Metsfan on Lesnar, Wrestlemania, more EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 12:55 pm

probably since Hogan has brought more to the table in wrestling then Brock ever has.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Metsfan on Lesnar, Wrestlemania, more   Metsfan on Lesnar, Wrestlemania, more EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 12:56 pm

and If Brock had taken the title from Daniel Bryan like it was plan you be bitching about Brock as much as me.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Metsfan on Lesnar, Wrestlemania, more   Metsfan on Lesnar, Wrestlemania, more EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 1:03 pm

I still have no idea how any self-proclaimed smark can like Lesnar. Neutral
Aside from being good in the ring, he is the complete opposite of anyone smarks stereotypically like. Funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Metsfan on Lesnar, Wrestlemania, more   Metsfan on Lesnar, Wrestlemania, more EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 1:10 pm

my theories are either one when his theme song hit it tickles their pickle or two because he jobbed out Cena.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Metsfan on Lesnar, Wrestlemania, more   Metsfan on Lesnar, Wrestlemania, more EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 1:39 pm

Not every smark has to be the kind of guy that lives on their mother's basement, wearing a tinfoil hat and Idolizing Daniel Bryan in an unhealthy way, you know? :V
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Metsfan on Lesnar, Wrestlemania, more   Metsfan on Lesnar, Wrestlemania, more EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 1:48 pm

That's the only argument they can come up with, dude.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Metsfan on Lesnar, Wrestlemania, more   Metsfan on Lesnar, Wrestlemania, more EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 2:09 pm

because it's true. No need to go more depth into it. I call it how I see it. especially with you
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Metsfan on Lesnar, Wrestlemania, more   Metsfan on Lesnar, Wrestlemania, more EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 2:14 pm

Fairly certain people smarks...marks...whatever...like him because he's facing Reigns lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Metsfan on Lesnar, Wrestlemania, more   Metsfan on Lesnar, Wrestlemania, more EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 2:19 pm

If it was Daniel Bryan or Dolph Ziggler it would be a whole different story and the idea of Brock remaining champion after WM people would fucking hate and bitch as much as I am about it.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Metsfan on Lesnar, Wrestlemania, more   Metsfan on Lesnar, Wrestlemania, more EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 2:24 pm

I like Brock because he's still a fantastic wrestler.

But that's clearly a silly reason to like somebody, and really I should only like people who tell me to eat my vitamins, say my prayers, and appear in sex tapes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: Metsfan on Lesnar, Wrestlemania, more   Metsfan on Lesnar, Wrestlemania, more EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 2:29 pm

^no.
You should not like anyone that has no indy background whatsoever. A true wrestling fan doesn't like WWE creations at all :V

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Metsfan on Lesnar, Wrestlemania, more   Metsfan on Lesnar, Wrestlemania, more EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 2:36 pm

Mink wrote:

But that's clearly a silly reason to like somebody, and really I should only like people who tell me to eat my vitamins, say my prayers, and appear in sex tapes.

yeah because all four of those moves are amazing. Kimura lock, F-5, Suplex, and screaming like a preteen girl.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Metsfan on Lesnar, Wrestlemania, more   Metsfan on Lesnar, Wrestlemania, more EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 2:42 pm

Bull wrote:
Mink wrote:

yeah because all four of those moves are amazing. Kimura lock, F-5, Suplex, and screaming like a preteen girl.

Wow, that's an entire two more moves than Hogan.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: Metsfan on Lesnar, Wrestlemania, more   Metsfan on Lesnar, Wrestlemania, more EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 2:44 pm

Mink wrote:
Bull wrote:
Mink wrote:

Wow, that's an entire two more moves than Hogan.

Hogan's three moves put asses in seats
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Metsfan on Lesnar, Wrestlemania, more   Metsfan on Lesnar, Wrestlemania, more EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 2:49 pm

Hogan hasnt put asses in seats in 2 decades, lmao.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Metsfan on Lesnar, Wrestlemania, more   Metsfan on Lesnar, Wrestlemania, more EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 2:52 pm

and Brock hasn't put asses in seats since returning
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metsfan on Lesnar, Wrestlemania, more   Metsfan on Lesnar, Wrestlemania, more Empty

Back to top Go down

Metsfan on Lesnar, Wrestlemania, more

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next