HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

M3) Prince Alex III vs. Ryan Quill (Street Fight)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

M3) Prince Alex III vs. Ryan Quill (Street Fight) Empty
PostSubject: M3) Prince Alex III vs. Ryan Quill (Street Fight)   M3) Prince Alex III vs. Ryan Quill (Street Fight) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 8:59 pm

Due March 30th, 2015 @ 11:59 PM EST

Street Fight

Word Limit: 4,000 (One Post)

No disqualifications. No count-outs. Pinfalls must take place in the ring. Wrestlers fight in their normal street clothes.

Last edited by The Marvelous Myke Hunt on Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mæstro
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Mæstro

PostSubject: Re: M3) Prince Alex III vs. Ryan Quill (Street Fight)   M3) Prince Alex III vs. Ryan Quill (Street Fight) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 10:19 am

I have family issues and I can not show. I'm leaving the fed for a while until everything is fixed, bye.
Sincerely,
Maestro
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: M3) Prince Alex III vs. Ryan Quill (Street Fight)   M3) Prince Alex III vs. Ryan Quill (Street Fight) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 7:53 am

Best of luck with everything Maestro, and you're allowed back whenever.

@Boogey Boy you can either make this a legit match, a short match, whatever you want. If you decide you no longer want to post, let me know. I'll do something really quick that involves Michael firing Prince Alex. Kane Likes It...
Back to top Go down
Mæstro
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Mæstro

PostSubject: Re: M3) Prince Alex III vs. Ryan Quill (Street Fight)   M3) Prince Alex III vs. Ryan Quill (Street Fight) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 9:12 am

No. Don't fire him. Just honeymoon.
And if we can cross this match Broski @u29 It'd be good.
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: M3) Prince Alex III vs. Ryan Quill (Street Fight)   M3) Prince Alex III vs. Ryan Quill (Street Fight) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 10:21 am

What do you mean by cross? I want something to happen. This way canonically, something happens. The promo already happened and everything. So either Ryan gets a victory by no-show, or Ryan posts something where something happens that causes the match to not occur.
Back to top Go down
Mæstro
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Mæstro

PostSubject: Re: M3) Prince Alex III vs. Ryan Quill (Street Fight)   M3) Prince Alex III vs. Ryan Quill (Street Fight) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 11:01 am

Yeah, like that I mean. Or if he wants he can just win by no-show. I have a half match done and that's what I came up with before my problem came up. I am trying to just edit it and post it.
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: M3) Prince Alex III vs. Ryan Quill (Street Fight)   M3) Prince Alex III vs. Ryan Quill (Street Fight) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 11:03 am

You don't have to do that lol.
It's understandable. Take some time off to help get things straightened out.
Back to top Go down
Mæstro
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Mæstro

PostSubject: Re: M3) Prince Alex III vs. Ryan Quill (Street Fight)   M3) Prince Alex III vs. Ryan Quill (Street Fight) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 11:26 am

Things are half done. I'm gonna post my match but don't book me after that please.
Back to top Go down
Mæstro
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Mæstro

PostSubject: Re: M3) Prince Alex III vs. Ryan Quill (Street Fight)   M3) Prince Alex III vs. Ryan Quill (Street Fight) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 11:30 am

Before the bell rings, Prince Alex is billed as "Brian Quill" from Sydney, Australia. Also Ryan Quill is also introduced. Tucker Undernuts gets on the commentary table with a megaphone.

DING DING DING!

[Cedar]
And here is the bell ladies and gentlemen, this match is officially underway.

[Miles]
This match means everything to Brian Quill. *whispers to Tucker* Prince is cool fucking disguised as Brian Quill.

As the match is underway, Brian quickly knees Ryan and pushes him, He laughs sarcastically, before laying him down with UFC style punches.

[Brian]
You see this bitch? *grabs him by hair* you are not gonna see him after this match.

Brian then gets Ryan up and slams him back down. Ryan rolls in pain, Brian gets on the turnbuckle and waits Ryan to get up, but his brother dodges out of the way! And Brian slams head first. Ryan, makes his way to the ropes and gets up on his feet.

[Miles]
Oh fuck, Ryan is up and Brian is gonna get out of this.

[Tucker]
THERE IS NO WAY BRIAN IS GONNA LOSE!

[Cedar]
You don't know.

Ryan, waits for Brian to get up and gives his brother a clothesline, followed by another one. He goes to german suplex him, but he can not get him up. As his brother is 300 pounds.

[Cedar]
Wait a moment, Laura Watts said Brian is a 300 pounder and Pr...

[Tucker]
*interrupting* shut up.

[Miles]
Fuck you cedar.

Brian elbows his brother and throws him out of the ring, before taking some time to recover, moments later, he goes to ringside and searches under a ring for a weapon as this match is a "Street Fight"

[Cedar]
Ohhh this is bad.

[Miles]
Holy fucking shit, this is bad. Very very bad.

Brian then finds a barb wired kendo stick, he goes to his brother next to the commentary table, but he doesn't see him as their is no sign of Ryan. Don't turn Brian, please!

aaaaand he turns, CHAIRSHOT to the head!

[Cedar]
From out of nowhere! A chairshot to the head from Ryan Quill to his brother!

[Miles]
The fucker was under the ring!

Ryan finds this as an advantage to defeat his "half-brother" which doesn't even know or heard about. And doesn't give a shit about. Ryan then gets a table from outside the ring and opens it. The camera focuses back on Brian, who is slowly making his way up. Ryan turns and Brian pretends to beg Ryan, before lowblowing him with an uppercut!

[Crowd]
OHHHHHHHH!!!

[Miles]
The betraying way. What a fucking way this to gain momentum.

[Cedar]
A very smart move performed by Brian. And look at him now as he has his brother on his shoulder now and OHHHH! This hurts!

Brian just body slammed his brother on the table! And Ryan is rolling in pain! Unbelievable.

[Miles]
Holy mackerel, this hurts! Fucking impressive.

Brian gets his brother up, throws him in the ring and quickly covers.

1...2... KICK OUT!

Brian is absolutely shocked as his brother just kicked out, Brian waits for his brother to get up for a spear,
Ryan goes up and Brian hits a spear, but no! Ryan moved out of the way and his brother went face first to the turnbuckle. In a way that can really hurt. The camera is on Brian as his head is now cut open and he is bleeding.

[Cedar]
Wow! He slammed head first to the turnbuckle and he's cut open now.

[Miles]
Aww snap. Fucking snap.

[Tucker]
He is bleeding. Now come on! Get up Brian.

Ryan is smiling as he kicks his brother who is laying down. He gets him up. But Brian falls back down.

[Cedar]
Looks like Brian is in a concussion ladies and gentlemen.

Doctors get in the ring as they get Ryan away from his brother. Tucker gets his wallet and gives 200$ to the doctor, probably so he can give Brian a chance to wrestle back.

[Doctor]
Brian, brian.

[Brian]
*Whispering* You bitch he paid you so we pretend that I'm fucking out.

[Doctor]
*turns to the referee* he's out of it.

The lights go out.

Goodnight, sleep tight and don't let the dead bite.

[Cedar]
Holy shit. I've heard this theme before.

[Miles]
What? You've got to be fucking kidding me!

The lights are back in, we see a guy wearing a hat right behind Ryan Quill, and he unloads on Ryan Quill with knees and punches all over his body. Ryan gets the hat off the guy and it appears to be....

Maestro "Fucking" Punk.

[Miles]
You've got to be, fucking.. kidding me.

[Cedar]
Here you have it ladies and gentleman, Maestro Punk is BACK in the XWA.

Brian Quill gets back up, but he is still bleeding and kind of dazed. He gets Ryan up and throws him out, only to slam him on the barricades, stomach first! Brian offers his hand to Maestro, which the punk accepts. The fans erupt! Punk heads to Tucker and nods.

[Cedar]
The alliance of Brian Quill and Maestro Punk? Aww goodness.

[Miles]
This is going to be fucking cool.

Ryan Quill is still down at ringside, he begins to get himself up but fails, his brother gets to him. Brian wants to irish whip Ryan to the ring-post, but the last one puts his leg on the ring post, and slams Brian harshly. Causing him to bleed.

[Miles]
This is match just began and blood is on it's doors!

[Cedar]
Ryan's going to win.

[Miles]
Go fuck yourself, cunt. It's Brian.

[Cedar]
Ryan's winning.

[Tucker]
Both of you SHUT UP.

Brian rolls in pain, and his brother begins to stomp him back repeatedly.
He gets his dazed brother up and begins to knee him all over his body, mainly his back. He throws his brother back, looks at him with a stinky face. And gets back in the ring. He gets him back up and... ROUNDHOUSE KICK!

ONE

TWO

KICK OUT FROM OUTTA NOWHERE!

[Cedar]
Unbelievable.

[Miles]
Believable, this is Brian Quill. He's awesome.

Ryan can not believe this as his brother just kicked out from his finisher, Brian is completely losing advantage of this match as this match is now 70% for Ryan. Maestro Punk finishes strategy plans with Tucker and gets back in the ring with the barb wired kendo stick and unloads on Ryan with many strikes. Maestro, connects with a german suplex, the camera focuses on the up-but dazed Brian Quill. Brian recovers himself putting his hands on the turnbuckle, Maestro is elbowing Ryan, he throws Ryan to Brian and a big boot!

[Cedar]
Come on this is a street fight singles match, not a handicap one!

[Miles]
This is fucking street fight, everything goes. Interferences, no countouts, no disqualifications. Everything fucking goes.

Brian lays down on one knee, before covering his brother.

Kick out!

Brian, who is shocked by this. Gets his brother up and gives him a backbreaker. Maestro throws a chair to Brian, The Golden Star, waits for his brother to get up, knees him, and laughs before hitting him with a chair. He puts the chair on the ground, and DDTS his brother on it!

[CROWD]
BLOOD IS HERE! BLOOD IS HERE! BLOOD IS HERE!

[Joey Miles]
Blood is here! Do you hear that Cedar? Gimme your fuckin opinion.

[Cedar]
I ain't deaf or anything, I can hear everything like you do.

[Miles]
*whispers* Fucker! *talks to Cedar*
Ya hear that? Someone said you're a fucker.

[Cedar]
Stop it! By the hell. I didn't hear anything.

Brian then began elbowing his brother, before slamming him with a hammer elbow! Almost breaking his nose, the fans are completely in this match. Ryan is feeling the pain as he shouts every time his brother elbows him, and also, every time Brian elbows his brother, the crowd respond with an Ooooohhhhhhh!!!

[Miles]
Hey! Look look! I heard that this is Brian's finisher! THE GOLDEN SUPLEX COLLECTION!

[Cedar]
This could really be it.

Brian then GOLDEN SUPLEX COLLECTIONS his brother, firstly he hits a GERMAN SUPLEX for three times, followed by 3 times Tiger Suplex, and 3 times normal suplex! He crawls his way to the turnbuckle and jumps on his brother! Covering him!

ONE

[MILES]
Holy shit Brian may have it here!

[Cedar]
This could be a really big favor to Prince Alex III.

TWO

[Miles]
YEAH!

THR--!

[Miles]
No FUCKING WAY! What a kick out!

The hurting Ryan crawls to the knees of his brother and begs him to stop, Brian quickly responds with a NO. Hell fucking NO. Ryan then gives a Dirty End, a lowblow! Followed by a rollup! And to gain more pressure. He puts his legs on the ropes!

[Miles]
OH MY FUCK.

[Cedar]
What a turn of events!

ONE

TWO

KICK OUT!

Maestro gets in the ring shortly after this, but Ryan cleans the ring out of a poopy shit named Maestro. Ryan taunts the fans and gets a big boo, he turns and spits in his brothers face, before slamming him with a dropkick, followed by a hurricunrana, Brian puts his hand on his stomach, he tries to get himself back into this match, he goes to the corner and tries to revive himself. Ryan is on another corner, the two brothers try to hit each other with a clothesline! And the two are downed! Double clothesline!

[Miles]
Who will fucking win this? What will happen next! Both competitors are down and what a match we've had so far!

[Cedar]
The one who covers successfully wins! Who will win this?!
All the fans are standing up to see what happened.

OOC: Good luck to you Broski.
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: M3) Prince Alex III vs. Ryan Quill (Street Fight)   M3) Prince Alex III vs. Ryan Quill (Street Fight) EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 8:30 pm

Extended.
Back to top Go down
Mæstro
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Mæstro

PostSubject: Re: M3) Prince Alex III vs. Ryan Quill (Street Fight)   M3) Prince Alex III vs. Ryan Quill (Street Fight) EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 11:41 am

The referee goes to check on both competitors, we go to outside the ring. Maestro Punk gets Quill up, the dazed Brian is getting himself back into this, his brother is out of the match. He gets his brother up.

[Cedar]
His brother is knocked and he wants to punish him more.

[Miles]
Muddafucka doesn't give a single shit.

Maestro exits the ring, as he searches under the ring and finds a table, he nods to Brian as he gets a table and throws it to the ring and Brian opens it. He sets his brother for the worldwide known move known as the F-5, or the UK Pride by XWA's own superstar PA3. And BOOM! UK PRIDE RIGHT ON THE MOTHERFUCKING TABLE!

[Miles]
This is it, niggas.

[Cedar]
Goodnight Ryan!

The table breaks parts, Brian splashes on his brother and covers!

ONE
TWO
THREE!!!

[Cedar]
This is it ladies and gentlemen, and what a favor Brian Quill did to Prince Alex III.

[Miles]
Fucker, Prince Alex IS Brian Quill.

Brian gets down to the ring as he celebrates, he gets a bottle and washes his face paint, he removes his fake bald hair and appears to be Prince Alex III

He approaches the little kid and holds him on his shoulders, and gets him to the ring. Maestro and Tucker enter the ring and they raise Prince and the kid's hand. As this kid has cancer, and his hero is prince alex, so alex just did him a favor. The three guys and the little kid, now known as Jack. Are celebrating, and they are cheered by the fans.

[COMMERCIAL BREAK]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: M3) Prince Alex III vs. Ryan Quill (Street Fight)   M3) Prince Alex III vs. Ryan Quill (Street Fight) Empty

Back to top Go down

M3) Prince Alex III vs. Ryan Quill (Street Fight)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1