HomeHomeSearchRegisterLog in

S4) Ryan Quill - "New Times"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

S4) Ryan Quill - "New Times" Empty
PostSubject: S4) Ryan Quill - "New Times"   S4) Ryan Quill - "New Times" EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:33 pm

One Post By @#SAWFT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: S4) Ryan Quill - "New Times"   S4) Ryan Quill - "New Times" EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 9:03 am

"People say heroes are here to save lives, but in this day we live in, who is that hero?"

The trons cameras are on as they focus to a dark room backstage. In the centre is a very dim light where a man stands, wearing black jeans and a shirt with a strange logo.

"XWA as gone through changes, it has its  ups and its downs. It has its champions, and it's jobbers. It has its mix from good guys to bad guys. But in reality, does any of this have a meaning? That is a tough question, with an easy answer. And that answer is no.

People probably think my opinion is irrelevant, but it doesn't matter what you people think. At the end of the day who gets paid more in an hour then you get paid a week? Right now I'm on top, I could care less on what anyone thinks.

Boo me as much as you want, I'm sorry I don't pander to you like your idol, Greg Samuel. You know that guy who's always the underdog who can never be on top, or should I say the Cinderella who couldn't fit the shoe? He gets so close every time, then drops after the big loss.

Or how bout Danny Diamond? The new XWA Hall Of Famer! Aka Mr. Come And Go! One minute he's here, next minute he's gone, another one you guys seem to worship. The sad part is you make these guys your heroes, where as they are the heroes you want, not the heroes you need.

You know who else you don't need? That pussy, you call your World Heavyweight Champion. Razor Xtreme, The Y2X Superstar! Not only is his last name spelt wrong, but he has the most retarded nicknames I've ever heard of.

EG Deal, Kanimaniac, Xtreme Icon, Rob Chapman, Dante Cross, the list goes on of all these lame people you guys like. Let me tell you something, ever thought that there might be a person out there who you actually need? Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm not the hero you want, but damn fucking straight im the hero you need.

Yeah your probably laughing at me right now. But you won't be laughing when I win my qualifying match, you won't be laughing when I win the Million Dollar Chamber Match, and you sure as hell won't laugh when I AM YOUR WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION. Welcome to the Ryan Quill Revolution!!!"

Ryan then swings his left leg round, roundhouse kicking the camera over.
Back to top Go down
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

PostSubject: Re: S4) Ryan Quill - "New Times"   S4) Ryan Quill - "New Times" EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:10 pm

Smug.

Also, so many fuckers wanting to go for Razor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: S4) Ryan Quill - "New Times"   S4) Ryan Quill - "New Times" EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 6:04 pm

Battle royal for the WHC let's get it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: S4) Ryan Quill - "New Times"   S4) Ryan Quill - "New Times" EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 5:24 am

any feedback posts?
Back to top Go down
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

PostSubject: Re: S4) Ryan Quill - "New Times"   S4) Ryan Quill - "New Times" EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 7:11 am

^None really, you seem to be trying to create a new persona. It's been done a bit though. So far it's pretty much the regular no nonsense guy who doesn't like anyone but himself and is out for gold to prove it. Pretty standard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: S4) Ryan Quill - "New Times"   S4) Ryan Quill - "New Times" EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 7:26 am

Thanks good job
Back to top Go down

S4) Ryan Quill - "New Times"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestle Fanatics :: XWA: Xtreme Wrestling Association :: Vendetta Archives :: Vendetta Promo Archives-