Raw rating is in.... 2.7

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Raw rating is in.... 2.7 Empty
PostSubject: Raw rating is in.... 2.7   Raw rating is in.... 2.7 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 11:54 pm

Whether Snoopz likes it or not, it's absolutely an indication no one likes Roman Reigns and they're furious Daniel Bryan is not in the main event.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Raw rating is in.... 2.7   Raw rating is in.... 2.7 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 11:57 pm

Man people are so excited for WrestleMania this year Oh the DRAMA
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Raw rating is in.... 2.7   Raw rating is in.... 2.7 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 11:59 pm

It's actually proof that nobody gives a fuck about Sting.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Raw rating is in.... 2.7   Raw rating is in.... 2.7 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 12:01 am

That too, sadly.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Raw rating is in.... 2.7   Raw rating is in.... 2.7 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 12:02 am

Nobody was clambering for Sting vs. Triple H. We're not getting any real dream matches on the card. Only one match on the card has gotten a good build. People don't see Roman Reigns as a main event guy. Plus it sounds like WWE has been really bad the last several months.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raw rating is in.... 2.7   Raw rating is in.... 2.7 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 12:03 am

Actually no one gives a shit about HHH vs Sting or Bray vs Undertaker.

They fucking have Taker and Sting under contract at the same time. Have the fucking dream match. It doesn't matter how old they are, this is one of the dream matches people have talked about for years that could actually happen.

Taker's streak is over so anyone other then sting facing Taker would be pointless since there is nothing on the line anymore.
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Raw rating is in.... 2.7   Raw rating is in.... 2.7 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 12:13 am

My god, what's it going to take for people to believe Raw is sucking more and more? When it falls below 2?

INB4 The Walking Dead Season Finale draws more attention than WrestleMania. Hell, it'll be what I'm watching I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Raw rating is in.... 2.7   Raw rating is in.... 2.7 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 12:15 am

I doubt people stopped watching RAW because of Sting. Funny
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Raw rating is in.... 2.7   Raw rating is in.... 2.7 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 12:15 am

Taker vs Sting is being saved for WM32. I knew they would give Sting two matches if they were going to let him work Taker. Bottom line is Vince would NEVER let Taker lose to Sting at WM.... but Sting needs a WWE win, preferably before he has the big match with Undertaker.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raw rating is in.... 2.7   Raw rating is in.... 2.7 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 12:20 am

I see it as more Triple H getting his big WM match and having the notch in his belt that said he was the first guy to wrestle Sting in WWE. Even if that is the case, why the fuck is Taker wrestling this year? It does nothing for him if he beats Bray, hell it does more damage to Bray more then anything. If Bray beats Taker, then Taker goes from 21-0 to losing two WMs back to back.

This has just been a god awful build up for any WM since probably WM 27. WM 31 is like WM 27, its getting fucking tossed under the bus for WM 32.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Raw rating is in.... 2.7   Raw rating is in.... 2.7 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 12:21 am

Batman wrote:

I did <_<.
Back to top Go down
Tim
Jobber
Tim

PostSubject: Re: Raw rating is in.... 2.7   Raw rating is in.... 2.7 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 12:26 am

Even if Daniel Bryan wasn't going to be in the main event at Wrestlemania, the very least the writers could have done should have been to set him up in a feud after Fastlane and have that result in a grudge match at WM31. It's poor form from the WWE to just tack their most popular wrestler onto the IC Ladder match at Wrestlemania.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raw rating is in.... 2.7   Raw rating is in.... 2.7 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 12:27 am

Daniel Bryan is secondary in the fucking Ladder match and doesn't have much momentum going into it. Fucking R-Truth has the most.

Ziggler and Ambrose also are secondary.
Back to top Go down
Tim
Jobber
Tim

PostSubject: Re: Raw rating is in.... 2.7   Raw rating is in.... 2.7 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 12:29 am

Bull wrote:
Daniel Bryan is secondary in the fucking Ladder match and doesn't have much momentum going into it. Fucking R-Truth has the most.

Ziggler and Ambrose also are secondary.

To me it feels like there are the 6 guys fighting over/stealing the IC title and then Daniel Bryan is on the outer, put in the match because they've run out of ideas about where to take him going forward.

Last edited by Tim on Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Raw rating is in.... 2.7   Raw rating is in.... 2.7 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 12:31 am

Mink wrote:
Batman wrote:

I did <_<.
There's no way Sting is the worst thing on RAW NAH
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Raw rating is in.... 2.7   Raw rating is in.... 2.7 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 12:43 am

MooseNugget wrote:
Mink wrote:
Batman wrote:

I did <_<.
There's no way Sting is the worst thing on RAW NAH

OK, I didn't stop just because of Sting >_>.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Raw rating is in.... 2.7   Raw rating is in.... 2.7 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 1:03 am

Cena was drafted to the Raw brand on June 6, 2005, becoming the first wrestler selected in the annual draft lottery.[63] Cena immediately entered a feud with Eric Bischoff, after refusing to participate in the "war" against the Extreme Championship Wrestling (ECW) roster at One Night Stand.[64] With Bischoff vowing to make Cena's stint on Raw difficult, he hand picked Jericho to take Cena's championship from him.[65] During their feud, even though Cena was portrayed as the fan favorite and Jericho as the villain, a vocal section of live crowds, nonetheless, were booing Cena during their matches.[66] More crowds followed suit during Cena's next feud with Kurt Angle,[67] who took over as Bischoff's hand-picked number-one contender after Cena defeated Jericho in a You're Fired match on the August 22 Raw.[68] As the feud continued and the dissenters grew more vocal, sometimes seeming to outnumber fans by wide margins,[69] the announce team was forced to acknowledge the booing on television and began calling Cena a "controversial champion", claiming some people disliking him on account of his "in-ring style" and his chosen fashion.[70] Despite the mixed and negative reactions, Cena held on to his championship

Cena began feuding with Triple H, which the crowd began booing Cena and cheering the intended villain, Triple H.[75][76] Cena beat Triple H at WrestleMania 22 to retain his WWE Title.[3] The negative reaction towards Cena intensified when facing Rob Van Dam at One Night Stand. Taking place in front of a boisterous crowd of mostly original ECW fans at the Hammerstein Ballroom, Cena was met with raucous jeering and chants of "Fuck you, Cena", "You can't wrestle", and "Same old shit". When he began performing different moves into the match, the fans began chanting "You still suck"

-----

When it became obvious Cena was being molded into "the guy," enormous amounts of fans drastically turned on him. They thought he wasn't ready for that. Cena still got the push and Vince never once hesitated or looked back. He did it for the money, he did it cause he's stubborn and has too much pride in his own work; not for the fans. And I guarantee most of you complaining now didn't mind that. It worked out. Reigns will work out. Believe that. walk

Also, it may have taken longer for fans to realize what exactly happening with the Cena push than they took to realize it with Reigns, but shortly enough that thought/belief on Cena spread (now it spreads insanely quick on social media). Countless fans didn't want him as that guy and/or thought he didn't deserve it. NAH

Essentially the major difference is fans from this generation are smarter about trying to get what they want. Funny Or they learned from the whole Cena thing that the only thing they CAN do is tune out. I aint bothered (which may not work anyway)
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Raw rating is in.... 2.7   Raw rating is in.... 2.7 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 1:06 am

The major deference is Cena was legitimately over, selling merchandise like crazy. Everyone screaming at him probably had the Cena 54 Jersey...
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Raw rating is in.... 2.7   Raw rating is in.... 2.7 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 1:15 am

Reigns WAS legitimately over. Fans just picked up on him getting a face of the company push and turned on him too quickly before that could expand.

Cena was legitimately over. When fans noticed what was going on, much later than they were able to realize with Reigns, the main fans he kept were the kids & women. So many turned on him, he just got lucky it lasted longer and didn't spread into some huge deal on social media. There wasn't much back then, no twitter etc. etc.

Also, fans aren't caring about merchandise sales. This is about what the fans think of Roman Reigns. Most adult fans are pissed because Vince doesn't care what the fans want, aren't they? Well... he didn't care what the majority of adult fans thought of Cena either.

This one just isn't going as smoothly from WWE's standpoint. But it's the same fucking case from the fans' standpoint.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Raw rating is in.... 2.7   Raw rating is in.... 2.7 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 1:27 am

The problem is not the fans. It's WWE. Reigns got injured and he came back cold. They tried to do stupid shit to get him over and it didn't work. And the build for everything else for WrestleMania is mostly bad.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Raw rating is in.... 2.7   Raw rating is in.... 2.7 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 3:51 am

Getting the world title didn't start the boos though. What started was the boos was that Cena... never, ever lost. He got smashed over guys. He looked unbeatable. Fans don't want that. They want someone real to root for.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Raw rating is in.... 2.7   Raw rating is in.... 2.7 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 4:41 am

I don't get blaming the fans. Yeah sometimes you get bad crowds but at least they're paying for the product.

Bryan Danielson was legit one of their biggest stars and now he's an afterthought. Roman Reigns is someone who is really untested as a main event star and it looks like he's going to be the next WWE World Heavyweight Champion.

Randy Orton was in this deal that was so overbooked that once he did actually turn on The Authority nobody cared.

John Cena is probably in the best program. WWE has been doing The Rocky thing mostly right. We don't really know for sure if WWE is going to make The United States Championship really matter down the road yet though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raw rating is in.... 2.7   Raw rating is in.... 2.7 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 5:15 am

Vince should drop Roman Reigns and finally aknowledge Heath Slater as the future face of the WWE.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Raw rating is in.... 2.7   Raw rating is in.... 2.7 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 6:40 am

For me it's the buildup to the entire event that has sucked major ass. THREE of the main event matches have part timers in them, so that means basically three matches have had only half the participants attempting to create a storyline. Roman Reigns may not be the guy (even though I like him a lot), but he was never going to get over in any shape or form when Brock Lesnar never God damn appears. Heyman can come out as many times as they want, the World Champion's manager is not going to get me interested in a match as much as the actual person in the thing would, no matter how awesome Heyman on the mic is.

Same applies for Sting vs Triple H. I'm a massive Sting mark, so it's a bit different for me, but it's dumb how that match has been booked. You can create elements of mystery by still having the sodding person in the arena each week...and Triple H getting a match at Mania every year despite not being active, is starting to bug me now not to mention WWE is trying to make us all believe this is the "dream match no one thought would happen". Yeah, no one thought it would happen because NOBODY CARED IF IT DID.

And Wyatt vs Taker has just being boring as hell. Wyatt just rambles like he has done ever since he debuted and then everyone thinks Taker is in the arena...NOPE! Shitty titantron message (which was already worn out with Sting anyway) and setting a chair on fire.

The main storyline has been Orton vs Rollins and that shouldn't be the case. I mean even Rock vs Cena got more bloody build up than this.

And they keep shooting themselves in the foot with the whole Daniel Bryan thing. I have nothing against Reigns and I think he's really good, but you can't shift THE most popular guy aside like he's nothing. Like I said in another thread, he doesn't have to be in the main event of Mania, but put him in a match that's main event calibre and a rivalry we will care about. Either that or just release him already, because it's painful to watch them try and squash him weekly <_<
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Raw rating is in.... 2.7   Raw rating is in.... 2.7 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 7:28 am

WrestleMania tickets are still on sale. That alone should be enough proof that the matches they have planned are garbage. Last year, WrestleMania sold out within hours.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raw rating is in.... 2.7   Raw rating is in.... 2.7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Raw rating is in.... 2.7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next