How do you want Wrestlemania to end?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Mæstro
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Mæstro

How do you want Wrestlemania to end? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you want Wrestlemania to end?   How do you want Wrestlemania to end? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 1:24 pm

Vince McMahon disapproves. Funny
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: How do you want Wrestlemania to end?   How do you want Wrestlemania to end? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 3:57 pm

By count out Thirsty Mofos
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: How do you want Wrestlemania to end?   How do you want Wrestlemania to end? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 4:10 pm

The Marvelous Myke Hunt wrote:
Lesnar beating Reigns clean.
Rollins cashes in.
Lesnar beats him too.

I aint bothered
This is seriously exactly what I want. Keep building Lesnar as an unstoppable force.

If WWE's keeping Brock after WM, that needs to happen.

Maybe have Brock finally lose the title at SS to Daniel Bryan. Or even keep it until next year's WM. Funny (I know a lot of people would really not like that tho I aint bothered)

Rollins is set as a future main eventer regardless of if he wins his first World title with MITB or not.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: How do you want Wrestlemania to end?   How do you want Wrestlemania to end? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 4:19 pm

Your ideas are retarded. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: How do you want Wrestlemania to end?   How do you want Wrestlemania to end? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 4:22 pm

That's Myke's idea Bruh......
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: How do you want Wrestlemania to end?   How do you want Wrestlemania to end? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 4:24 pm

Also, it very likely won't actually happen, but I'd love every second of the end of WM if all that happened.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: How do you want Wrestlemania to end?   How do you want Wrestlemania to end? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 4:25 pm

Whoever's idea it is, it's stupid. Fuck Lesnar. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: How do you want Wrestlemania to end?   How do you want Wrestlemania to end? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 4:35 pm

I want Brock Lesner to squash Reigns. Beat John Cena the next night. Leave WWE. Then lose to Frank Mir in a MMA fight Thirsty Mofos
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: How do you want Wrestlemania to end?   How do you want Wrestlemania to end? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 4:55 pm

yeah lets continue has a the major title remain a non factor
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: How do you want Wrestlemania to end?   How do you want Wrestlemania to end? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 5:07 pm

I don't think the title's a non-factor tbh. Heyman keeps it relevant while Lesnar gives it a whole lot of credibility.

But I do think WWE have too many main event guys / potential main eventers right now to want to keep the title on Lesnar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you want Wrestlemania to end?   How do you want Wrestlemania to end? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 5:12 pm

heyman pop up only a few time before royal rumble to remind us brock is champion. The champion doesn't have to be on every show and ppv but he shouldn't be off tv for months at a time.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: How do you want Wrestlemania to end?   How do you want Wrestlemania to end? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 6:16 pm

How do I want Wrestlemania to end?

Quickly.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Luigi
Show Opener
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: How do you want Wrestlemania to end?   How do you want Wrestlemania to end? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 12:13 pm

What I think will happen is just Vince McMahon's vision from the beginning: Brock Lesnar beats Undertaker at WrestleMania 30, building him as this Unstoppable Beast who wins the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. Roman Reigns wins the Royal Rumble, goes on to WrestleMania to finally put an end to the Beast and look strong, building a new top star in the process. I'm sure this was his vision since 1 year ago, and because of his stubborn personality, he's not gonna change his plans because in his mind, that would mean losing and Vince McMahon never loses. He would rather feed his own ego than to give his paying fans what they want! Fucking asshole... Anyways, Roman Reigns is probably gonna win after 2 spears, 3 spears is too much, it wouldn't make Reigns look like a Hogan/Rock/Austin/Undertaker/Cena type superstar which is what Vince is trying to do. And keep the title for a month at least.

How do I want WrestleMania to end? Without Roman Reigns or Brock Lesnar. I want to see Undertaker win his last match or Sting beat Triple H in the main event.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: How do you want Wrestlemania to end?   How do you want Wrestlemania to end? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 12:41 pm

Your "I hate WWE and Vince" rants are getting boring <_<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you want Wrestlemania to end?   How do you want Wrestlemania to end? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 6:41 pm

Luigi D'Alessandro wrote:
What I think will happen is just Vince McMahon's vision from the beginning: Brock Lesnar beats Undertaker at WrestleMania 30, building him as this Unstoppable Beast who wins the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. Roman Reigns wins the Royal Rumble, goes on to WrestleMania to finally put an end to the Beast and look strong, building a new top star in the process. I'm sure this was his vision since 1 year ago, and because of his stubborn personality, he's not gonna change his plans because in his mind, that would mean losing and Vince McMahon never loses. He would rather feed his own ego than to give his paying fans what they want! Fucking asshole... Anyways, Roman Reigns is probably gonna win after 2 spears, 3 spears is too much, it wouldn't make Reigns look like a Hogan/Rock/Austin/Undertaker/Cena type superstar which is what Vince is trying to do. And keep the title for a month at least.

How do I want WrestleMania to end? Without Roman Reigns or Brock Lesnar. I want to see Undertaker win his last match or Sting beat Triple H in the main event.

Kane Doesn't Like It
Back to top Go down
Caine
Superkick Party
Superkick Party
Caine

PostSubject: Re: How do you want Wrestlemania to end?   How do you want Wrestlemania to end? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 7:40 pm

Dolph Ziggler winning something. R-Truth losing. Everything else is bah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you want Wrestlemania to end?   How do you want Wrestlemania to end? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 7:45 pm

I actually agree with Caine. I want it to end with the ladder match.
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Show Opener
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: How do you want Wrestlemania to end?   How do you want Wrestlemania to end? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 11:34 am

Chilly wrote:
Your "I hate WWE and Vince" rants are getting boring <_<

Your ''dissing'' comments are getting boring.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: How do you want Wrestlemania to end?   How do you want Wrestlemania to end? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 11:39 am

That was the only one Errrrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Show Opener
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: How do you want Wrestlemania to end?   How do you want Wrestlemania to end? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 11:56 am

Chilly wrote:

Ever!? That's a pretty bold statement. It might have been the only one this year, but you know damn well you were like this years ago. I can see you haven't changed.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: How do you want Wrestlemania to end?   How do you want Wrestlemania to end? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 11:59 am

I'd take one Chilly insult post over thirty "BOOHOO VINCE HATES ME ROMAN REIGNS SUCKS, WHY ISN'T AMBROSE CHAMPION OF EVERYTHING" posts <_<.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Luigi
Show Opener
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: How do you want Wrestlemania to end?   How do you want Wrestlemania to end? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 12:04 pm

Mink wrote:
I'd take one Chilly insult post over thirty "BOOHOO VINCE HATES ME ROMAN REIGNS SUCKS, WHY ISN'T AMBROSE CHAMPION OF EVERYTHING" posts <_<.

At least I'm right.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: How do you want Wrestlemania to end?   How do you want Wrestlemania to end? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 12:05 pm

No you're not. You have an opinion, and you choose to shove that opinion as a fact. Big difference. Funny
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: How do you want Wrestlemania to end?   How do you want Wrestlemania to end? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 12:11 pm

Luigi D'Alessandro wrote:
Chilly wrote:

Ever!? That's a pretty bold statement. It might have been the only one this year, but you know damn well you were like this years ago. I can see you haven't changed.

The fuck you on about? Who said "ever"? Errrrrrrrr  I ain't spoken to you in years. Like, literally years...if people didn't like you in SIW, it's because you were a moron who didn't understand the social aspect of having a conversation, but what that has to do with this I have no clue.

No one made that relevant but you, yourself, in that post...so congratulations.

I made an observation, which others probably agree with (eg. Mink in the above post) that all you do is rant about the same shit in many threads, which barely makes sense anyway. Everyone can give their opinions, hence why are here, but reading THE SAME FUCKING THING MANY TIMES IN EVERY THREAD YOU POST IN IS BORING. If you can't take criticism of your constant criticism, then that's your fault for being narrow minded.

If I wanted to be an ass to you, I would have replied with "HEY GUYS!" after each one...but I didn't.

So get your facts straight, you tool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you want Wrestlemania to end?   How do you want Wrestlemania to end? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 12:32 pm

Ian should be WWE Head Booker tbh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you want Wrestlemania to end?   How do you want Wrestlemania to end? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you want Wrestlemania to end?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next