HomeHomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 How do you want Wrestlemania to end?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
avatar

Posts : 19700
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 26
Location : Kotzebue, AK

PostSubject: Re: How do you want Wrestlemania to end?   Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:56 pm

He'd probably go postal rambo

____________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Luigi
Show Opener
avatar

Posts : 286
Join date : 2014-08-06

PostSubject: Re: How do you want Wrestlemania to end?   Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:34 pm

@Chilly wrote:
The fuck you on about? Who said "ever"? Errrrrrrrr  I ain't spoken to you in years. Like, literally years...if people didn't like you in SIW, it's because you were a moron who didn't understand the social aspect of having a conversation, but what that has to do with this I have no clue.

No one made that relevant but you, yourself, in that post...so congratulations.

I made an observation, which others probably agree with (eg. Mink in the above post) that all you do is rant about the same shit in many threads, which barely makes sense anyway. Everyone can give their opinions, hence why are here, but reading THE SAME FUCKING THING MANY TIMES IN EVERY THREAD YOU POST IN IS BORING. If you can't take criticism of your constant criticism, then that's your fault for being narrow minded.

If I wanted to be an ass to you, I would have replied with "HEY GUYS!" after each one...but I didn't.

So get your facts straight, you tool.

I rant about the fucking subject, you idiot. I stay on topic, if the topic is the end of WrestleMania, you think I'm not gonna talk about Roman Reigns? I don't always write the same thing but I will have the same opinion about the 2015 Royal Rumble winner. I'm trying to get into a conversation when ALL YOU DO IS JUDGE. I don't give my opinions to get your fucking approval. Do you think I'm wrong in my posts? Do you think I'm right in my posts? That's what I want to argue about and I will be opened to any criticism, but I can give a fuck about your judgment. So, you say I barely make sense when I make these rants, but that's only your opinion, not a fact!
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
avatar

Posts : 18997
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 22
Location : Learning maturity

PostSubject: Re: How do you want Wrestlemania to end?   Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:43 pm

The funny thing is. You could literally copy and paste ANY of your rants and change them around with any other one of your rants and it'd essentially be the exact same thing. Your rants are all exactly the same. They all start on subject slightly, then they go to "FUCK REIGNS AND HIS 2 MOVES HE SUX SO MUCH DICK I HOPE HIS DICK SHOWS ON TV AND HE HAS TO WRESTLE NAKED AND OILED UP AND DEAN AMBROSE IS WAY BETTER AND SO IS DANIEL BRYAN AND CESARO AND EVERY OTHER INDY GUY!"
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
avatar

Posts : 19700
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 26
Location : Kotzebue, AK

PostSubject: Re: How do you want Wrestlemania to end?   Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:06 pm

I read Luigi's post and I mostly agree with him. None of us think Roman Reigns vs. The Big Show is going to be a good match. And those bouts were not. But Vince made them because he think Reigns beating a giant is going to get him over. And guess what? It didn't. Maybe it could have if WWE did it right but they didn't.

Obviously the reason Roman Reigns is picked over Bryan Danielson is because of his body. Sure there's also the fact that Danielson is in his mid 30s. But other than youth and a great body Reigns has nothing else over him. He not a bigger draw. He didn't get bigger pops. He's not a better worker in the ring. He's not like Danielson he can make guys look like a million bucks in the ring.

It's a big let down to me that Danielson went from a main event guy to an afterthought within a few months. It's stupid to me.

Roman Reigns is not a great wrestler to me. He could certainly be exciting when you put him in there with the right guy. But he's not a main event guy. WWE is just not building the guy right. Some of you are happy they are sticking to their guns. When that's fine. You pay the $9.99 for WrestleMania. I won't. I got a lot of better things to do.

____________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Void
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf


Posts : 6747
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: How do you want Wrestlemania to end?   Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:06 pm

@Batman wrote:
The funny thing is. You could literally copy and paste ANY of your rants and change them around with any other one of your rants and it'd essentially be the exact same thing. Your rants are all exactly the same. They all start on subject slightly, then they go to "FUCK REIGNS AND HIS 2 MOVES HE SUX SO MUCH DICK I HOPE HIS DICK SHOWS ON TV AND HE HAS TO WRESTLE NAKED AND OILED UP AND DEAN AMBROSE IS WAY BETTER AND SO IS DANIEL BRYAN AND CESARO AND EVERY OTHER INDY GUY!"

you talking to him or the whole indy fanbase

____________________


Last edited by Bull on Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
avatar

Posts : 12091
Join date : 2013-08-10
Age : 30
Location : Shadow Moses Island

PostSubject: Re: How do you want Wrestlemania to end?   Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:26 pm

He misses the point entirely. Whatever. I don't give a shit about you ranting, you muppet, I was merely stating it's boring hearing it ninety times over. You can argue that Hornswoggle should be in the main event of Mania for all fucking care; I don't care, nor am I debating, if your opinions are right or not. REPEATING THEM CONSTANTLY IN THE EXACT SAME FASION IS BORING. That was the point...

Keep missing the point though, I actually don't care <_<
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Show Opener
avatar

Posts : 286
Join date : 2014-08-06

PostSubject: Re: How do you want Wrestlemania to end?   Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:05 pm

@Chilly wrote:
He misses the point entirely. Whatever. I don't give a shit about you ranting, you muppet, I was merely stating it's boring hearing it ninety times over. You can argue that Hornswoggle should be in the main event of Mania for all fucking care; I don't care, nor am I debating, if your opinions are right or not. REPEATING THEM CONSTANTLY IN THE EXACT SAME FASION IS BORING. That was the point...

Keep missing the point though, I actually don't care <_<

LOL, that's your way of dissing me, now? "I don't care". If you didn't care about my rants, you wouldn't read and judge them, but obviously you do since, apparently, you think I say the exact same thing every post.

@Batman wrote:
"FUCK REIGNS AND HIS 2 MOVES HE SUX SO MUCH DICK I HOPE HIS DICK SHOWS ON TV AND HE HAS TO WRESTLE NAKED AND OILED UP AND DEAN AMBROSE IS WAY BETTER AND SO IS DANIEL BRYAN AND CESARO AND EVERY OTHER INDY GUY!"

And as for YOU, Razor... it looks like you're just trying to kiss Chilly's ass because I never said Roman Reigns sucks, I never said he has 2 moves, never talked about his dick whatsoever Neutral , and for the Ambrose deserving the main event spot, I made 1 rant about that and YOU agreed with me!
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
avatar

Posts : 12091
Join date : 2013-08-10
Age : 30
Location : Shadow Moses Island

PostSubject: Re: How do you want Wrestlemania to end?   Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:08 pm

Didn't see that reply coming <_<

I don't care because you wildly miss the point of what I, and other's, were saying. Unlike you, I don't feel like repeating the same thing 20 times.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
avatar

Posts : 18997
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 22
Location : Learning maturity

PostSubject: Re: How do you want Wrestlemania to end?   Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:54 pm

... you completely missed the point. As stated. Funny
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
Yes
Yes
avatar

Posts : 13720
Join date : 2013-07-19
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: How do you want Wrestlemania to end?   Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:03 pm

@Abdelrahman wrote:
Ian should be WWE Head Booker tbh

I think I would do a good job Thirsty Mofos


____________________

Back to top Go down
Eeyen
Yes
Yes
avatar

Posts : 13720
Join date : 2013-07-19
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: How do you want Wrestlemania to end?   Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:05 pm

@MooseNugget wrote:
Roman Reigns is not a great wrestler to me. He could certainly be exciting when you put him in there with the right guy. But he's not a main event guy.

I think he definitely IS a main event guy, just not THE GUY. He is too easily over-shadowed by others. You have to pick your spots with big guys, but he could be the next Batista. He's not at Batista's level just yet, but he'll get there.

____________________

Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
avatar

Posts : 18997
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 22
Location : Learning maturity

PostSubject: Re: How do you want Wrestlemania to end?   Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:26 pm

I always saw Roman as the next Undertaker. The big, badass dude, who's super talented and is at the top of the card, widely respected, but is never actually "the guy." Just a badass.
Back to top Go down
#BREEZANGO
Team Rusev
Team Rusev
avatar

Posts : 2161
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: How do you want Wrestlemania to end?   Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:42 pm

I must say the past 2 months I've become a Reigns fan. You can see him slightly improving, yeah his mic skills aren't great and yeah he doesn't do 50 moves, but if he is the one Vince wants as the top guy, then why the fuck not? I've gone from hating him at the Rumble to adapting as a fan who can't wait for the confrontation next week.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
avatar

Posts : 18997
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 22
Location : Learning maturity

PostSubject: Re: How do you want Wrestlemania to end?   Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:44 pm

I've always been a huge Reigns mark and I fucking hate that he's in the WM main event...
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Show Opener
avatar

Posts : 286
Join date : 2014-08-06

PostSubject: Re: How do you want Wrestlemania to end?   Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:47 pm

I feel like all three members of the Shield should be treated equally in the main event. None of them should be in the midcard position. Not Ambrose nor Reigns.
Back to top Go down
#BREEZANGO
Team Rusev
Team Rusev
avatar

Posts : 2161
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: How do you want Wrestlemania to end?   Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:54 pm

They have been treated equally though.

Ambrose main evented TLC
Rollins was in the wwe championship match at Royal Rumble
Reigns got the main event at WM31

Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
avatar

Posts : 19700
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 26
Location : Kotzebue, AK

PostSubject: Re: How do you want Wrestlemania to end?   Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:58 pm

Boogey Boy wrote:
They have been treated equally though.
Wtf..?

____________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
#BREEZANGO
Team Rusev
Team Rusev
avatar

Posts : 2161
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: How do you want Wrestlemania to end?   Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:00 pm

Yeah Rollins and Reigns have been pushed further then Ambrose, but Ambrose's time will come
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
avatar

Posts : 12091
Join date : 2013-08-10
Age : 30
Location : Shadow Moses Island

PostSubject: Re: How do you want Wrestlemania to end?   Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:00 pm

They ain't been treated equally lol.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
Yes
Yes
avatar

Posts : 13720
Join date : 2013-07-19
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: How do you want Wrestlemania to end?   Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:04 pm

Ambrose drew all the ratings, sold all the merch, did all the bumps, and then Roman got his spot.

"Equal"

lol

If Ambrose had won the Rumble, no one would be bitching about the WM Build

Because Ambrose is literally THE PERFECT person to feud with Lesnar.

1. He's great on the mic and could rival Heyman
2. He's a threat, not because he's better or stronger than Brock, but because he's insane. Like Foley, he could be beaten bloody and keep fighting.

____________________

Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
avatar

Posts : 18997
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 22
Location : Learning maturity

PostSubject: Re: How do you want Wrestlemania to end?   Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:13 pm

Exactly. I would have loved for Dean to have won it. He was my second choice behind Bryan, even though I like Ambrose way better than Bryan. Dean is fucking awesome, and he woulda had an awesome match with Lesnar.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
avatar

Posts : 12091
Join date : 2013-08-10
Age : 30
Location : Shadow Moses Island

PostSubject: Re: How do you want Wrestlemania to end?   Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:15 pm

I hope that, in time, they turn Ambrose into a legit whack job and they just let him do whatever the hell he wants in promos.

It would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
#BREEZANGO
Team Rusev
Team Rusev
avatar

Posts : 2161
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: How do you want Wrestlemania to end?   Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:20 pm

Ok yeah maybe saying they were equal was a little far
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Show Opener
avatar

Posts : 286
Join date : 2014-08-06

PostSubject: Re: How do you want Wrestlemania to end?   Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:38 pm

@Batman wrote:
Exactly. I would have loved for Dean to have won it. He was my second choice behind Bryan, even though I like Ambrose way better than Bryan. Dean is fucking awesome, and he woulda had an awesome match with Lesnar.

Even better if it was No DQ!
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
avatar

Posts : 18997
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 22
Location : Learning maturity

PostSubject: Re: How do you want Wrestlemania to end?   Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:44 pm

That would make way more sense cause then Dean could use weapons to neutralize Bork.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: How do you want Wrestlemania to end?   

Back to top Go down
 

How do you want Wrestlemania to end?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestle Fanatics :: The Squared Circle :: Pro Wrestling Universe + Wrestling Media-