HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is Bray Wyatt overrated?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Is Bray Wyatt overrated? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Bray Wyatt overrated?   Is Bray Wyatt overrated? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 4:05 pm

Bull wrote:
Bray Wyatt is overra....

Is Bray Wyatt overrated? - Page 2 Tumblr_n7lvadjfZ31t0ik4co1_400

ROFL!

Wyatt isnt overrated whatsoever. The booking of Wyatt is just horseshit.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Is Bray Wyatt overrated?   Is Bray Wyatt overrated? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 4:24 pm

Eeyen wrote:
Chilly wrote:
I ain't doubting him, I'm doubting the gimmick going far. They kinda' just sprung this split randomly and then...did nothing.

Which really knocks his credibility as a leader of men, right? I don't get WWE.

That point, sir, was beautiful.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Is Bray Wyatt overrated?   Is Bray Wyatt overrated? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 3:52 pm

Giggity Gopher wrote:
Eat shit. Mad as hell
Man I troggered this dude TJ on Sundays
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Is Bray Wyatt overrated?   Is Bray Wyatt overrated? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 3:53 pm

Damn Sam wrote:
And I agree they should've kept the Wyatt Family going but I do like how they split them up with at least the possibility of them reuniting down the line. They just wanted to give Bray a solo push now rather than always have him associated with the 3. When you think about it, it'd be weird to also have the Wyatt family around with the type of push he's been getting.

Shut up, Burdur. You piece of fucking shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Bray Wyatt overrated?   Is Bray Wyatt overrated? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Is Bray Wyatt overrated?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2