HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Backstage News on Why Brock Lesnar vs Bray Wyatt Was Changed to a Handicap Match at WWE Roadblock, Why Wyatt Didn’t Tag In

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Backstage News on Why Brock Lesnar vs Bray Wyatt Was Changed to a Handicap Match at WWE Roadblock, Why Wyatt Didn’t Tag In Empty
PostSubject: Backstage News on Why Brock Lesnar vs Bray Wyatt Was Changed to a Handicap Match at WWE Roadblock, Why Wyatt Didn’t Tag In   Backstage News on Why Brock Lesnar vs Bray Wyatt Was Changed to a Handicap Match at WWE Roadblock, Why Wyatt Didn’t Tag In EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 12:27 pm

As seen at WWE Roadblock last night, the announced Brock Lesnar vs Bray Wyatt match was changed to a 2 on 1 Handicap match which included Luke Harper.

Wyatt never tagged into the match, and Lesnar destroyed Harper and got the win via pinfall.

According to Dave Meltzer of Wrestling Observer Radio, a possible reason why the match change took place, and Wyatt never tagged in, is because WWE is saving Lesnar vs Wyatt for after WrestleMania 32.

Lesnar vs Wyatt was originally planned for WrestleMania, and was later changed, but WWE reportedly still has plans for Lesnar vs Wyatt to take place at some point.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Backstage News on Why Brock Lesnar vs Bray Wyatt Was Changed to a Handicap Match at WWE Roadblock, Why Wyatt Didn’t Tag In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on Why Brock Lesnar vs Bray Wyatt Was Changed to a Handicap Match at WWE Roadblock, Why Wyatt Didn’t Tag In   Backstage News on Why Brock Lesnar vs Bray Wyatt Was Changed to a Handicap Match at WWE Roadblock, Why Wyatt Didn’t Tag In EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 5:38 pm

That was really stupid. I'd be pissed if I went to it live expecting a legit Lesnar vs Wyatt match.
Back to top Go down

Backstage News on Why Brock Lesnar vs Bray Wyatt Was Changed to a Handicap Match at WWE Roadblock, Why Wyatt Didn’t Tag In

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1