HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Paige Says Charlotte is Not Ready for the Main Roster

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Paige Says Charlotte is Not Ready for the Main Roster Empty
PostSubject: Paige Says Charlotte is Not Ready for the Main Roster   Paige Says Charlotte is Not Ready for the Main Roster EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 10:25 pm

During a recent interview with The International Business Times, WWE Diva Paige said she feels NXT Diva Charlotte isn’t quite ready to make the move to the main WWE roster. In response to those comments, Charlotte favorited the following two fan Tweets:

“the reason @RealPaigeWWE doesnt want @MsCharlotteWWE coming up to the main roster before sasha is because charlotte is a bigger threat.”

“@RealPaigeWWE has been talking smack huh? Well, Do it with #Flair shut her down. #RunIn #FastLane #DivasTitle.”

Paige then posted the following on Twitter:

Some ppl need to be humbled.. Keep favoriting those tweets sweetie. Took me nearly 10 yrs to get here, blood, sweat and tears. #SelfMade

— PAIGE (@RealPaigeWWE) February 21, 2015

I love how people instantly jumps to conclusions too. It’s literally the most entertaining thing.

— PAIGE (@RealPaigeWWE) February 22, 2015
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paige Says Charlotte is Not Ready for the Main Roster   Paige Says Charlotte is Not Ready for the Main Roster EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 3:06 am

Charlie Flair needs to chill. Paige would murk her.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Paige Says Charlotte is Not Ready for the Main Roster   Paige Says Charlotte is Not Ready for the Main Roster EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 3:13 am

Charlotte >>>>>>>>> Paige.

Paige is great, but Charlotte is still massively better than her. >_>

PostSubject: Re: Paige Says Charlotte is Not Ready for the Main Roster   Paige Says Charlotte is Not Ready for the Main Roster EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 3:27 am

Eh. See for me, I watched Charlotte when she was absolutely green and almost unbearable to watch because she had no charisma but I do believe she's improved tremendously in a couple months and I'm biased towards Paige because she brings out my lesbian, ngl. Both girls have their own styles to bring, no doubt.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Paige Says Charlotte is Not Ready for the Main Roster   Paige Says Charlotte is Not Ready for the Main Roster EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 4:55 am

I love Charlotte, but she aint nothing compared to Paige! No one is! Mad as hell #TeamPaige Mad as hell

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Paige Says Charlotte is Not Ready for the Main Roster   Paige Says Charlotte is Not Ready for the Main Roster EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 5:03 am

I'm pretty certain you and TJ said Paige wasn't that good a few months ago, when everyone was praising her.

PostSubject: Re: Paige Says Charlotte is Not Ready for the Main Roster   Paige Says Charlotte is Not Ready for the Main Roster EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 7:18 am

Blue Pants > All
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Paige Says Charlotte is Not Ready for the Main Roster   Paige Says Charlotte is Not Ready for the Main Roster EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 8:01 am

It's Paige's fucking house Mad as hell
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Paige Says Charlotte is Not Ready for the Main Roster   Paige Says Charlotte is Not Ready for the Main Roster EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 8:15 am

Charlotte is a wrestler brought in by family. She's never wrestled anywhere else. Paige has. So has Sasha. I think one of Paige's main points is that Charlotte didn't have to work her way to get where she is. She had her dad to thank for that.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Paige Says Charlotte is Not Ready for the Main Roster   Paige Says Charlotte is Not Ready for the Main Roster EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 10:47 am

Paige is better than Charlotte. Charlotte has been expertly protected in NXT. Her flaws will be more exposed as she transitions into being booked by morons on Mondays.

Paige Says Charlotte is Not Ready for the Main Roster FJBloTX
Paige Says Charlotte is Not Ready for the Main Roster Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Paige Says Charlotte is Not Ready for the Main Roster   Paige Says Charlotte is Not Ready for the Main Roster EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 10:49 am

Even when Paige was on NXT, she wasn't as good as Charlotte is now.

PostSubject: Re: Paige Says Charlotte is Not Ready for the Main Roster   Paige Says Charlotte is Not Ready for the Main Roster EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 11:06 am

Charlotte's good when she's being a spot monkey but all-arounder I think Paige is better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paige Says Charlotte is Not Ready for the Main Roster   Paige Says Charlotte is Not Ready for the Main Roster EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 1:05 pm

Paige can wrestle circles around Charlotte. Charlotte's best matches were with people who are good at what they do. Natalya, Bayley etc. Just because you have Flair as your last name doesnt make you a good wrestler at ALL.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Paige Says Charlotte is Not Ready for the Main Roster   Paige Says Charlotte is Not Ready for the Main Roster EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 1:22 pm

Are you suggesting David Flair wasn't awesome? NAH
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paige Says Charlotte is Not Ready for the Main Roster   Paige Says Charlotte is Not Ready for the Main Roster EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 1:25 pm

As a wrestler, he was pretty trash  Funny. His character was okay though.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Paige Says Charlotte is Not Ready for the Main Roster   Paige Says Charlotte is Not Ready for the Main Roster EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 1:27 pm

Bruh......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paige Says Charlotte is Not Ready for the Main Roster   Paige Says Charlotte is Not Ready for the Main Roster EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 1:33 pm

Has anyone considered these comments are made in-character so that Charlotte has a ready made feud when she goes to the main roster? I don\'t know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paige Says Charlotte is Not Ready for the Main Roster   Paige Says Charlotte is Not Ready for the Main Roster EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 1:36 pm

Chilly wrote:

Bruh......

That is the worst entrance video ive ever seen

Bruh......
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Paige Says Charlotte is Not Ready for the Main Roster   Paige Says Charlotte is Not Ready for the Main Roster EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 1:47 pm

You don't understand swag Bruh......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paige Says Charlotte is Not Ready for the Main Roster   Paige Says Charlotte is Not Ready for the Main Roster EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 1:55 pm

Dont understand swag, ey?

Paige Says Charlotte is Not Ready for the Main Roster Nakamura-King-599x370_zps52cb0b47

Trollface!
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Paige Says Charlotte is Not Ready for the Main Roster   Paige Says Charlotte is Not Ready for the Main Roster EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 4:01 pm

Dead wrote:
Paige Says Charlotte is Not Ready for the Main Roster Nakamura-King-599x370_zps52cb0b47
Have a wank

PostSubject: Re: Paige Says Charlotte is Not Ready for the Main Roster   Paige Says Charlotte is Not Ready for the Main Roster EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 4:49 pm

Nearphotison wrote:
Has anyone considered these comments are made in-character so that Charlotte has a ready made feud when she goes to the main roster? I don\'t know

But Kayfed is dead herp derp cause Triple H said so <.>

But yeah I think its just in-character tweets
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Paige Says Charlotte is Not Ready for the Main Roster   Paige Says Charlotte is Not Ready for the Main Roster EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 9:32 pm

Paige is better than Charlotte? Not based on what I saw tonight. Man, one of the Bella Twins carried that match Bruh......
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Paige Says Charlotte is Not Ready for the Main Roster   Paige Says Charlotte is Not Ready for the Main Roster EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 9:58 pm

Dead wrote:
Chilly wrote:

Bruh......

That is the worst entrance video ive ever seen

Bruh......

I can beat it.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Paige Says Charlotte is Not Ready for the Main Roster   Paige Says Charlotte is Not Ready for the Main Roster EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 12:21 am

Snoopz wrote:
I'm pretty certain you and TJ said Paige wasn't that good a few months ago, when everyone was praising her.
1. I didn't say she wasn't good. I said she was given too much credit and kinda disappointed me.

2. Minds can change. I've liked her a lot more recently than I did before.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paige Says Charlotte is Not Ready for the Main Roster   Paige Says Charlotte is Not Ready for the Main Roster Empty

Back to top Go down

Paige Says Charlotte is Not Ready for the Main Roster

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next