HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Paige Talks About Total Divas, Who She Thinks Should Be Called Up To The Main Roster

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Paige Talks About Total Divas, Who She Thinks Should Be Called Up To The Main Roster Empty
PostSubject: Paige Talks About Total Divas, Who She Thinks Should Be Called Up To The Main Roster   Paige Talks About Total Divas, Who She Thinks Should Be Called Up To The Main Roster EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 10:45 am

Paige spoke with Elvis Duran and the Morning Show to talk about the passing of Drew McDonald, NXT talents and the new season of Total Divas. Below are a few highlights of the interview.

On what NXT Diva should be called up next:

“I’m best friends with Bayley, but Sasha Banks is the full package. Like everything about her, she’s got a character, she’s got the moves. Backstage, she is so sweet and professional and actually amazing.”

On the current season of Total Divas:

“We like to play pranks on people. We love to go on trips. There’s an episode coming up where we go to Key West, things just get wild when we go to Key West. I make absolutely horrible decisions all the time. It’s very cool; I’m very excited to see how the season goes on.”

http://www.elvisduran.com/media/podcast-morning-show-podcast-morningshowpodcast/the-josh-podcast-ep-2-25813419/
Back to top Go down

Paige Talks About Total Divas, Who She Thinks Should Be Called Up To The Main Roster

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1