HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nikki Bella on NXT Divas: “If I Was in NXT, I Would Not Wanna Come Up to the Main Roster”, Brie Critical of Total Divas Story Lines on WWE TV

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Nikki Bella on NXT Divas: “If I Was in NXT, I Would Not Wanna Come Up to the Main Roster”, Brie Critical of Total Divas Story Lines on WWE TV Empty
PostSubject: Nikki Bella on NXT Divas: “If I Was in NXT, I Would Not Wanna Come Up to the Main Roster”, Brie Critical of Total Divas Story Lines on WWE TV   Nikki Bella on NXT Divas: “If I Was in NXT, I Would Not Wanna Come Up to the Main Roster”, Brie Critical of Total Divas Story Lines on WWE TV EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 11:57 am

As we reported over the weekend, there appears to be backstage resentment coming from main roster WWE talents in regards to NXT, particularly with the match quality afforded to NXT talent vs main roster stars.

The Bella Twins appeared at the Indianapolis Comic Con over the weekend, and seemed to echo the feeling, as Nikki Bella had the following to say when asked about NXT Divas getting more match time as opposed to the short matches main roster Divas work:

“I was saying that. If I was in NXT I would not wanna come up to the main roster because you get so much time down there. If you come to the live events you’ll see we get a lot of time at the live events. When it comes to TV we get so frustrated because it’s hard to tell a story in 3 minutes and especially when they want an entrance. We want time to wrestle. Especially after watching NXT Rival pay-per-view and seeing them go 20 minutes, it’s like a dream. It’s something we’d love and we’re trying so hard to get more time. There’s a three hour Raw and you can’t give more time to the Divas? But, hopefully in the future.”

Additionally, Brie makes the point that she feels it’s silly for WWE to have Total Divas story lines crossover to Raw, as Total Divas is shot months in advance, and it’s difficult to pretend on Raw or Smackdown like the events on the reality show just happened last night.

Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

Nikki Bella on NXT Divas: “If I Was in NXT, I Would Not Wanna Come Up to the Main Roster”, Brie Critical of Total Divas Story Lines on WWE TV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikki Bella on NXT Divas: “If I Was in NXT, I Would Not Wanna Come Up to the Main Roster”, Brie Critical of Total Divas Story Lines on WWE TV   Nikki Bella on NXT Divas: “If I Was in NXT, I Would Not Wanna Come Up to the Main Roster”, Brie Critical of Total Divas Story Lines on WWE TV EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 11:59 am

Brie got like one of the biggest storylines of last Summer...and she sucked balls at it.

I blame her Bruh......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikki Bella on NXT Divas: “If I Was in NXT, I Would Not Wanna Come Up to the Main Roster”, Brie Critical of Total Divas Story Lines on WWE TV   Nikki Bella on NXT Divas: “If I Was in NXT, I Would Not Wanna Come Up to the Main Roster”, Brie Critical of Total Divas Story Lines on WWE TV EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 12:14 pm

Maybe all the divas should start speaking out about Total Divas
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikki Bella on NXT Divas: “If I Was in NXT, I Would Not Wanna Come Up to the Main Roster”, Brie Critical of Total Divas Story Lines on WWE TV   Nikki Bella on NXT Divas: “If I Was in NXT, I Would Not Wanna Come Up to the Main Roster”, Brie Critical of Total Divas Story Lines on WWE TV EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 12:57 pm

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I agree with everything she said here. Even if you don't care for the Bellas (I don't), what they're talking about affects every woman on the roster, and will eventually affect the NXT women as well. I especially agree with her sentiment on the 3-hour Raw. Triple H talked about how hard it is to fill that third hour of time in his interview with Austin. How can you have a hard time filling the time slots while the women are being put in a corner and treated like an afterthought? 90% of the women's storylines are told through a reality show that half the audience doesn't watch (and the other half watches more than the wrestling product).

The problem is that WWE has spent so long burying the women's division that now they're afraid people will change the channel if the women are on for more than a few minutes. The best way to change that is to focus on the wrestling aspects and treat the women like they're important. Tell them they can stop screaming and cat fighting and let them do their damn jobs. Even the worst wrestlers in the women's division are better than they're made to look like on TV. Anyone who's been to a house show can see that.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Nikki Bella on NXT Divas: “If I Was in NXT, I Would Not Wanna Come Up to the Main Roster”, Brie Critical of Total Divas Story Lines on WWE TV   Nikki Bella on NXT Divas: “If I Was in NXT, I Would Not Wanna Come Up to the Main Roster”, Brie Critical of Total Divas Story Lines on WWE TV EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 1:07 pm

Tbh I think the Divas don't get more time for matches cause most of these Divas kinda suck... I aint bothered

If/when they call up the NXT Divas, I think over time the matches will get longer if they are indeed good even under the bigger spotlight.

MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Nikki Bella on NXT Divas: “If I Was in NXT, I Would Not Wanna Come Up to the Main Roster”, Brie Critical of Total Divas Story Lines on WWE TV   Nikki Bella on NXT Divas: “If I Was in NXT, I Would Not Wanna Come Up to the Main Roster”, Brie Critical of Total Divas Story Lines on WWE TV EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 1:13 pm

Just trash The Divas Division.

PostSubject: Re: Nikki Bella on NXT Divas: “If I Was in NXT, I Would Not Wanna Come Up to the Main Roster”, Brie Critical of Total Divas Story Lines on WWE TV   Nikki Bella on NXT Divas: “If I Was in NXT, I Would Not Wanna Come Up to the Main Roster”, Brie Critical of Total Divas Story Lines on WWE TV EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 3:48 pm

^ I find this comment insulting on a number of levels.

The majority of the women on the roster are decent to really good workers. Just because Brie Bella has a match every week doesn't mean the division is trash.

When 2K announced that you couldn't create women in WWE 2K15's next-gen release, an alarming number of comments on the matter (not here, but on 2K's message boards) lead me to believe that the individuals making the comments (mostly preteen boys, I imagine) head been lead to see female wrestlers as inherently worthless by WWE's booking. Total Divas and WWE booking of women is grooming an entire generation of wrestling fans into disgusting little misogynists.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nikki Bella on NXT Divas: “If I Was in NXT, I Would Not Wanna Come Up to the Main Roster”, Brie Critical of Total Divas Story Lines on WWE TV   Nikki Bella on NXT Divas: “If I Was in NXT, I Would Not Wanna Come Up to the Main Roster”, Brie Critical of Total Divas Story Lines on WWE TV Empty

Back to top Go down

Nikki Bella on NXT Divas: “If I Was in NXT, I Would Not Wanna Come Up to the Main Roster”, Brie Critical of Total Divas Story Lines on WWE TV

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1