HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NFL Trade Rumors: Sam Bradford Wants Out Of St. Louis, Could Wind Up In Buffalo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

NFL Trade Rumors: Sam Bradford Wants Out Of St. Louis, Could Wind Up In Buffalo Empty
PostSubject: NFL Trade Rumors: Sam Bradford Wants Out Of St. Louis, Could Wind Up In Buffalo   NFL Trade Rumors: Sam Bradford Wants Out Of St. Louis, Could Wind Up In Buffalo EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:24 am

The NFL trade rumors regarding Sam Bradford are kicking into high gear after the quarterback reportedly received permission to seek a trade, but the St. Louis Rams may have other plans for him.

After Bradford went down with a season ending injury this year — the latest major injury for the former No. 1 pick — many assumed that his time in St. Louis was coming to an end. That was bolstered this week when Bradford reportedly sought permission to seek potential trade partners.

But even though Sam Bradford is free to seek out a trade, it’s not clear if the Rams would be willing to part with him.

"Sam Bradford has permission to seek a trade. Finding compensation to Rams' liking will be difficult. But his agent can speak to other teams" tweeted by @JasonLaCanfora

This week, Rams general manager Les Snead told CBS Sports that he hoped Bradford and the Rams could work out a deal.

“Contract wise, we’ll deal with him and his agents on that. I think it’ll work out,” Snead said. “We want a healthy Sam Bradford. It’s great to talk about. I like to look at the part where if he’s good for some team he’s good for us.”

Snead was also quick to stand by Sam Bradford, who has earned a label of injury prone.

“We just need to … insure the position,” Snead said. “Have options in case we get the worst of the luck. I go back to Phil Simms career. He spent seven years banged up, Year 8 he wins the Super Bowl.”

Part of Snead’s stance comes down to simple realism. In the NFL, quarterbacks are a very limited commodity, and teams aren’t willing to part with any that are capable of starting.

“He’s good enough to be a starting quarterback in this league [that] you’re not going to be looking to replace,” Snead said. Others think that Bradford will end up back with the Rams.

"In the end, Rams working out a restructured contract w/Bradford still may be most likely outcome. Thought it's been slow process thus far" tweeted by @JasonLaCanfora

But even with the St. Louis Rams committing to Sam Bradford, the trade rumors are still continuing to churn. There have been several teams that would seem logical trade partners, including the Buffalo Bills, who are looking for a veteran to compete with E.J. Manuel for the starting quarterback spot.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

NFL Trade Rumors: Sam Bradford Wants Out Of St. Louis, Could Wind Up In Buffalo Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Trade Rumors: Sam Bradford Wants Out Of St. Louis, Could Wind Up In Buffalo   NFL Trade Rumors: Sam Bradford Wants Out Of St. Louis, Could Wind Up In Buffalo EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 11:37 am

Sam Bradford has to be one of the most overrated QB's (for people who still see him as a potential franchise QB). He's not that & never will be. There's nothing special to be seen in his ability and all these setbacks can't help either. He may have one or two good years throughout the span of his career (to go along with maybe one so far where he looked pretty good) but will continue his very average career overall. And that is if his career isn't cut short.

If Bradford is at QB for the Rams next season then I fully expect the Rams to remain exactly where they were last season, if not regress. Regardless of whether he's healthy all season or not. (they will also regress without Bradford if they don't pick up an actual good QB in FA)

Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: NFL Trade Rumors: Sam Bradford Wants Out Of St. Louis, Could Wind Up In Buffalo   NFL Trade Rumors: Sam Bradford Wants Out Of St. Louis, Could Wind Up In Buffalo EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 11:57 am

Bruh......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFL Trade Rumors: Sam Bradford Wants Out Of St. Louis, Could Wind Up In Buffalo   NFL Trade Rumors: Sam Bradford Wants Out Of St. Louis, Could Wind Up In Buffalo EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 12:00 pm

BurdurSmurf wrote:
Sam Bradford has to be one of the most overrated QB's (for people who still see him as a potential franchise QB). He's not that & never will be. There's nothing special to be seen in his ability and all these setbacks can't help either. He may have one or two good years throughout the span of his career (to go along with maybe one so far where he looked pretty good) but will continue his very average career overall. And that is if his career isn't cut short.

If Bradford is at QB for the Rams next season then I fully expect the Rams to remain exactly where they were last season, if not regress. Regardless of whether he's healthy all season or not. (they will also regress without Bradford if they don't pick up an actual good QB in FA)

>Calls Sam Bradford overrated
>Praises Geno Smith

Wtf..? NAH
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: NFL Trade Rumors: Sam Bradford Wants Out Of St. Louis, Could Wind Up In Buffalo   NFL Trade Rumors: Sam Bradford Wants Out Of St. Louis, Could Wind Up In Buffalo EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 12:02 pm

He also wants the Jets to draft Jameis Winston Bruh......
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: NFL Trade Rumors: Sam Bradford Wants Out Of St. Louis, Could Wind Up In Buffalo   NFL Trade Rumors: Sam Bradford Wants Out Of St. Louis, Could Wind Up In Buffalo EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 12:09 pm

I never praised Geno Smith. I gave him the benefit of the doubt heading into last season (mainly due to his solid finish last year + reports I was hearing about him maturing, being more confident, etc.). That was a mistake & I realized that by like Week 3. I aint bothered

For the most part I don't give Geno much credit over his 2 seasons cause the majority of the time I'm watching him he's just not very good. Same can be said about Bradford, but he's better than Geno.

Ian's the one who praises Geno, though.

Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: NFL Trade Rumors: Sam Bradford Wants Out Of St. Louis, Could Wind Up In Buffalo   NFL Trade Rumors: Sam Bradford Wants Out Of St. Louis, Could Wind Up In Buffalo EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 12:12 pm

I want Mariota. I'd only be happy with drafting Winston if it's like a 3rd round pick. Funny

I'd rather see either of those starting this season over Geno tho.

Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: NFL Trade Rumors: Sam Bradford Wants Out Of St. Louis, Could Wind Up In Buffalo   NFL Trade Rumors: Sam Bradford Wants Out Of St. Louis, Could Wind Up In Buffalo EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 12:12 pm

Man, I can pull up the threads Bruh......
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: NFL Trade Rumors: Sam Bradford Wants Out Of St. Louis, Could Wind Up In Buffalo   NFL Trade Rumors: Sam Bradford Wants Out Of St. Louis, Could Wind Up In Buffalo EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 12:14 pm

BurdurSmurf wrote:
I never praised Geno Smith. I gave him the benefit of the doubt heading into last season
Yeah Yeah

Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: NFL Trade Rumors: Sam Bradford Wants Out Of St. Louis, Could Wind Up In Buffalo   NFL Trade Rumors: Sam Bradford Wants Out Of St. Louis, Could Wind Up In Buffalo EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 12:16 pm

Nah, you did more than give him the benefit of the doubt. You had the Jets winning the AFC East & everything Bruh......
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: NFL Trade Rumors: Sam Bradford Wants Out Of St. Louis, Could Wind Up In Buffalo   NFL Trade Rumors: Sam Bradford Wants Out Of St. Louis, Could Wind Up In Buffalo EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 12:20 pm

False. Check the season predictions thread where I had the Jets 2nd in division. Bruh......

And I knew Geno would be shit all along. It was like 2-3 weeks of getting caught up in reports and wishful thinking that had me giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: NFL Trade Rumors: Sam Bradford Wants Out Of St. Louis, Could Wind Up In Buffalo   NFL Trade Rumors: Sam Bradford Wants Out Of St. Louis, Could Wind Up In Buffalo EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 12:22 pm

Like I said...I can pull up the threads Bruh......
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: NFL Trade Rumors: Sam Bradford Wants Out Of St. Louis, Could Wind Up In Buffalo   NFL Trade Rumors: Sam Bradford Wants Out Of St. Louis, Could Wind Up In Buffalo EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 12:26 pm

BurdurSmurf wrote:

And I knew Geno would be shit all along. It was like 2-3 weeks of getting caught up in reports and wishful thinking that had me giving him the benefit of the doubt.
Just like you knew CJ1YD was gonna be garbage after he was cut despite taking him in like the 3rd round for your FF team. Tell us what else you know, you NFL Nostradamus. :ohhhh:
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: NFL Trade Rumors: Sam Bradford Wants Out Of St. Louis, Could Wind Up In Buffalo   NFL Trade Rumors: Sam Bradford Wants Out Of St. Louis, Could Wind Up In Buffalo EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 12:31 pm

I knew the Jags would be garbage. :umad:

Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: NFL Trade Rumors: Sam Bradford Wants Out Of St. Louis, Could Wind Up In Buffalo   NFL Trade Rumors: Sam Bradford Wants Out Of St. Louis, Could Wind Up In Buffalo EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 12:37 pm

That was a sure hot take :umad:
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: NFL Trade Rumors: Sam Bradford Wants Out Of St. Louis, Could Wind Up In Buffalo   NFL Trade Rumors: Sam Bradford Wants Out Of St. Louis, Could Wind Up In Buffalo EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 12:44 pm

Your team sucks and every QB you ever have will suck as long as you refuse to get better at literally every skill position where your team was near or at the bottom of the league in terms of talent...

Bradford had, at one point, elite short and intermediate accuracy.

NFL Trade Rumors: Sam Bradford Wants Out Of St. Louis, Could Wind Up In Buffalo FJBloTX
NFL Trade Rumors: Sam Bradford Wants Out Of St. Louis, Could Wind Up In Buffalo Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: NFL Trade Rumors: Sam Bradford Wants Out Of St. Louis, Could Wind Up In Buffalo   NFL Trade Rumors: Sam Bradford Wants Out Of St. Louis, Could Wind Up In Buffalo EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 12:57 pm

But...Jeremy Kerely is supposed to be the next Dez Bryant Bruh......
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: NFL Trade Rumors: Sam Bradford Wants Out Of St. Louis, Could Wind Up In Buffalo   NFL Trade Rumors: Sam Bradford Wants Out Of St. Louis, Could Wind Up In Buffalo EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 1:13 pm

Why would you use Dez in your trolling? :orton: If you're gonna say something dumb, then at least use an elite WR that has a similar play style to Kerley... But you've probably never seen Kerley play. Bruh......

And Ian, you still underrating all other Jets' talent while overrating Geno? :leo:

Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: NFL Trade Rumors: Sam Bradford Wants Out Of St. Louis, Could Wind Up In Buffalo   NFL Trade Rumors: Sam Bradford Wants Out Of St. Louis, Could Wind Up In Buffalo EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 1:15 pm

Sure. So talented. Funny

NFL Trade Rumors: Sam Bradford Wants Out Of St. Louis, Could Wind Up In Buffalo FJBloTX
NFL Trade Rumors: Sam Bradford Wants Out Of St. Louis, Could Wind Up In Buffalo Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFL Trade Rumors: Sam Bradford Wants Out Of St. Louis, Could Wind Up In Buffalo   NFL Trade Rumors: Sam Bradford Wants Out Of St. Louis, Could Wind Up In Buffalo EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 1:32 pm

Bleacher Report says Chris Johnson was amazing last year
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: NFL Trade Rumors: Sam Bradford Wants Out Of St. Louis, Could Wind Up In Buffalo   NFL Trade Rumors: Sam Bradford Wants Out Of St. Louis, Could Wind Up In Buffalo EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 1:56 pm

Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: NFL Trade Rumors: Sam Bradford Wants Out Of St. Louis, Could Wind Up In Buffalo   NFL Trade Rumors: Sam Bradford Wants Out Of St. Louis, Could Wind Up In Buffalo EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 2:00 pm

@ Ian

The talent was there to be a semi-decent team at least. NAH Offensively, the rushing stats/production were there & the passing wasn't. Yet we had guys like Decker, Harvin, Kerley & Amaro there (not all 4 there together, too often, but those are pretty solid players for an offense). A couple guys flopped who needed to do more, Geno being one of them tho (Vick being one of them when he stepped in too).

Not the greatest talent, by any means Funny, but it wasn't worst in the league type talent on the Jets at all. The QB play truly sticks out a lot.

A lot of people put too much of the blame on Geno, but it's not like he hasn't deserved blame. Funny

Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: NFL Trade Rumors: Sam Bradford Wants Out Of St. Louis, Could Wind Up In Buffalo   NFL Trade Rumors: Sam Bradford Wants Out Of St. Louis, Could Wind Up In Buffalo EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 5:28 pm

You put too much of the blame on Geno. NAH
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: NFL Trade Rumors: Sam Bradford Wants Out Of St. Louis, Could Wind Up In Buffalo   NFL Trade Rumors: Sam Bradford Wants Out Of St. Louis, Could Wind Up In Buffalo EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 5:36 pm

I really don't... Most of you just act like Geno hasn't even been part of the problem. It's always what's around him, not him.

In a normal environment where Geno is actually getting criticized for his flaws and the way he played last season, then I'd cut him some slack and wouldn't need to emphasize that Geno was and is part of the problem with the Jets. Replacing him would help. Improving in other areas would also help.

Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: NFL Trade Rumors: Sam Bradford Wants Out Of St. Louis, Could Wind Up In Buffalo   NFL Trade Rumors: Sam Bradford Wants Out Of St. Louis, Could Wind Up In Buffalo EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 5:50 pm

We need some kind of revamping in the secondary, everyone knows that. Could probably use some changing up at LB as well but not as crucial. We have the leaders on that defense set.

Offensively we're not far from something solid either. Maybe 2 pieces to add (1 superstar at WR would be ideal; and this includes the QB position as a needed improvement). Plus, improve the depth at WR with small moves.

Instead of complete garbage at like WR4 & 5 we should really consider getting legit NFL WR's on the depth chart this year after ?, Decker & Kerley. Funny

If we got Spiller & a WR that's better than Decker, then drafted Mariota, I'd be happy af about the offense for the next few seasons.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFL Trade Rumors: Sam Bradford Wants Out Of St. Louis, Could Wind Up In Buffalo   NFL Trade Rumors: Sam Bradford Wants Out Of St. Louis, Could Wind Up In Buffalo Empty

Back to top Go down

NFL Trade Rumors: Sam Bradford Wants Out Of St. Louis, Could Wind Up In Buffalo

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next