HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lady Gaga confirms engagement

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Lady Gaga confirms engagement Empty
PostSubject: Lady Gaga confirms engagement   Lady Gaga confirms engagement EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 12:17 pm

Lady Gaga has confirmed she's engaged.

The 28-year-old singer took to her Instagram account tonight (16.02.15) to flaunt her diamond heart-shaped sparkler following rumours her beau Taylor Kinney had popped the question on Valentine's Day (14.02.15) in Manhattan.

Alongside the black-and-white snap of herself and the 33-year-old actor holding hands, Gaga wrote: ''He gave me his heart on Valentine's Day, and I said YES!''

It is believed the happy couple, who began dating in 2011, celebrated the happy news with their family at the blonde beauty's parents' restaurant, Joanne Trattoria, in New York.

The pair, who met on the set of the singer's 'You and I' music video, have had a turbulent relationship over the past four years but have been more in love than ever recently.

They even held a commitment ceremony last October to prove how much they mean to one another because, at the time, they didn't have a slot free in their schedules to wed.

A source said at the time: ''Gaga wanted something visual, a commitment ceremony with the people who matter the most.

''They don't have time to plan a wedding, so they decided they would have a small gathering to show the people they love most how committed they are to one another.It was just for her family and a few close art and designer friends. Taylor's mum Pam was there too. She flew in with one of his brothers.''
Back to top Go down

Lady Gaga confirms engagement

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1