HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Perrie Edwards' mum confirms engagement

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Perrie Edwards' mum confirms engagement Empty
PostSubject: Perrie Edwards' mum confirms engagement   Perrie Edwards' mum confirms engagement EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 2:11 pm

Perrie Edwards' mum has confirmed her engagement to Zayn Malik.
The Little Mix singer sparked rumours when she was seen flashing a huge rock on her ring finger as she attended the premiere of her One Direction hunk boyfriend's film 'One Direction: This is Us' in London last night (20.08.13), and now her mother Debbie has confirmed the happy news.
She told the Dorset Echo newspaper: ''It's official. I'm over the moon. They are really in love.''

Debbie said Perrie is thrilled but hadn't wanted to make their engagement official as last night's premiere was all about One Direction, which also includes Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan.
She added in a radio interview: ''It's wonderful because Zayn is absolutely gorgeous. It's true they got engaged on Sunday and it's absolutely lovely.

''Perrie loves him to pieces and it's perfect. They get on so well together and understand each other. It's just fabulous.''
Perrie and Zayn have been dating for two years, and Zayn recently got a tattoo of her in cartoon form on his arm.
He said of the inking: ''It's not a direct portrait but it's all the things that I like about her. She was shocked at first but loves it now. She thinks I'm crazy ... like everyone else does. To be fair, I am a little bit crazy ... I'm happy to be labelled the crazy one of the group.''
Back to top Go down

Perrie Edwards' mum confirms engagement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perrie Edwards' mum confirms engagement   Perrie Edwards' mum confirms engagement EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 2:16 pm

Once a cheat (lying bastard scum bag) always a cheat
Back to top Go down

Perrie Edwards' mum confirms engagement

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1