HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NXT Tag Champ Buddy Murphy Talks Being First Australian to Win WWE Gold, WWE Scouting More Australian Talent, Blake

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

NXT Tag Champ Buddy Murphy Talks Being First Australian to Win WWE Gold, WWE Scouting More Australian Talent, Blake Empty
PostSubject: NXT Tag Champ Buddy Murphy Talks Being First Australian to Win WWE Gold, WWE Scouting More Australian Talent, Blake   NXT Tag Champ Buddy Murphy Talks Being First Australian to Win WWE Gold, WWE Scouting More Australian Talent, Blake EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 11:30 am

WWE NXT Tag Team Champion Buddy Murphy recently did an interview with FOX Sports Australia to discuss being the first Australian to win WWE gold, and below are some highlights:

On winning the tag team titles:

“Being the first Australian to ever actually hold a WWE promoted championship — it is a huge honour. It’s something that can never be taken away. Words can’t describe it.”

WWE scouting more talents from Australia:

“We have so much talent down there so it would be silly not for them to look at Australia. We have myself and also Emma [Tenille Dashwood also from Melbourne] tearing it up here. I believe WWE will be going back down there to get some future superstars.”

Creating a bond with partner Wesley Blake:

“We started at the performance centre at the same time and from that day onwards we were joined at the hip. Wesley is my closest friend. You don’t need lots of friends you only need a couple of good ones. It was very natural for us to decide to become a tag team because we do everything together and I think that shows in the way we work. We have a very good style together and gel together.”

http://www.foxsports.com.au/more-sports/australias-buddy-murphy-makes-wwe-history-winning-nxt-tag-team-championship/story-e6frf56c-1227223146662
Back to top Go down

NXT Tag Champ Buddy Murphy Talks Being First Australian to Win WWE Gold, WWE Scouting More Australian Talent, Blake

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1