HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE Talks To NXT Tag Champs Blake and Murphy, The Duo Talks About Winning The Titles, Why They Are A Good Pair, Facing The Lucha Dragons

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

WWE Talks To NXT Tag Champs Blake and Murphy, The Duo Talks About Winning The Titles, Why They Are A Good Pair, Facing The Lucha Dragons Empty
PostSubject: WWE Talks To NXT Tag Champs Blake and Murphy, The Duo Talks About Winning The Titles, Why They Are A Good Pair, Facing The Lucha Dragons   WWE Talks To NXT Tag Champs Blake and Murphy, The Duo Talks About Winning The Titles, Why They Are A Good Pair, Facing The Lucha Dragons EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 1:59 pm

WWE.com has posted a new interview with the new NXT Tag Team Champions Blake and Murphy. The new team talks about winning the titles, Blake being the first Australian-born Superstar to be a champion, their thoughts on facing former champion The Lucha Dragons again, and more. You can read a few excerpts below:

Blake on winning the NXT Tag Team titles:

“It’s an absolutely amazing feeling for us. When you work so hard to get to a certain place and you finally achieve it, it’s unforgettable. What makes the whole experience better? I did it with my best friend, or as he would say, mate.”

Murphy’s thoughts on making history:

“This isn’t just an accomplishment for me but for my home country. This title makes me the first Australian-born Superstar to ever hold a WWE championship.”

Murphy on their rematch with the Lucha Dragons at NXT Takeover: Rival

“The Lucha Dragons are amazing, but we plan on being better. We worked so hard just to get to this point, but we are also more than prepared to fight harder just to keep the titles.”

http://www.wwe.com/shows/wwenxt/nxt-takeover-rival-2015-02-11/blake-murphy-improbable-dream-27074233
Back to top Go down

WWE Talks To NXT Tag Champs Blake and Murphy, The Duo Talks About Winning The Titles, Why They Are A Good Pair, Facing The Lucha Dragons

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1