HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shawn Michaels Says There Is A WWE Return Match For Him If He Wants It

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Shawn Michaels Says There Is A WWE Return Match For Him If He Wants It Empty
PostSubject: Shawn Michaels Says There Is A WWE Return Match For Him If He Wants It   Shawn Michaels Says There Is A WWE Return Match For Him If He Wants It EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 6:51 pm

- Shawn Michaels recently spoke with Between the Ropes, here are the highlights…

On whether or not he still gets approached by fans that think he’s going to do another match: “Oh yeah. All the time. All the time. If they don’t believe, they request that I do. There isn’t a time that, every once in a while I will receive a text or someone will make the comment of ‘hey, we got this’. Put it this way: it’s always there for me if I want it. There’s only been probably, I don’t know, maybe one time where where you go that’s actually a pretty good idea. (laughs) But you have to be careful even about saying that, even to acknowledge that is, in fact, a good idea. You have to be quick to follow up with don’t get me wrong, I’m not doing it. I have to give you props on a good idea.”

If there was any possible thought of facing Daniel Bryan when they had their interaction in October 2013: “Yeah, I realize that a lot of people certainly got that. I guess from my perspective it certainly is a good idea but it’s one of those ones, I guess from my standpoint, a good idea is one that would really intrigue me. That’s not one of those of those ones where you go ‘wow, what are the chances of someone coming up with that?’ That’s teacher – student, that’s been done, and again I’m not knocking it, I’m just saying that is not some kind of new, innovative idea. It’s just two other guys doing a very rehashed idea but we think they can do it well so it will be fun for us to watch. Certainly at its core it’s not a new and fresh idea.”

On what was the one idea that he thought was pretty good: “Well, I don’t even want to go down that road because then, of course, people will run with it. I at least try to do my best to throw my hat in the ring around WrestleMania so people can talk about it and I can get free press. It’s irrelevant then. Like I said, most people wouldn’t find it interesting anyway. My tastes I guess are not like theirs. When you’ve done a lot of stuff it’s sometimes those out of the box, strange ones that really peak your interest. For me, I give it about two minutes thought and then I move on because I’m very happy with what I’m doing and where my life’s at right now.”
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels Says There Is A WWE Return Match For Him If He Wants It   Shawn Michaels Says There Is A WWE Return Match For Him If He Wants It EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 11:14 pm

I really am not interested in a Shawn Michaels return match.

Shawn Michaels Says There Is A WWE Return Match For Him If He Wants It FJBloTX
Shawn Michaels Says There Is A WWE Return Match For Him If He Wants It Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels Says There Is A WWE Return Match For Him If He Wants It   Shawn Michaels Says There Is A WWE Return Match For Him If He Wants It EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 11:21 pm

I would love a return match, especially against someone like Daniel Bryan.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels Says There Is A WWE Return Match For Him If He Wants It   Shawn Michaels Says There Is A WWE Return Match For Him If He Wants It Empty

Back to top Go down

Shawn Michaels Says There Is A WWE Return Match For Him If He Wants It

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1