NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion   NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 12:39 am

Señor 12th Man wrote:
Like I don't mind that it was a pass. What pisses me off is the specific play call. It was a rub route which the Patriots knew damn well Seattle runs and were prepared to defend. A cat could have stepped on the iPad and have came across a better play.
That's because cats are smart, asshole.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion   NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 12:39 am

^^ That's because Manziel isn't thug colored.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion   NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 12:40 am

It's also funny how he's selective when calling blacks thugs. When Suggs and Rice beat the shit out of their wives, they're not thugs. It's only black people out of my city.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion   NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 8:33 am

Don't turn this into a race thing to cover your butthurt. Go make another thread if you want to seriously get into that. This thread is for discussing the glorious defeat of your Seattle Shithawks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion   NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 10:13 am

let's not make excuses. if Big dick brady didnt get picked off near the goal line in the 1st quarter, it would have been a blowout for sure

36 or so completions, with no running game

tom brady getting it done

russell wilson did nothing apart from 30 yard fluke catch by kearse and random 40 yard throw to marshawn lynch. i would take matt ryan over russell wilson.

/thread
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion   NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 10:35 am

I strangely agree w/ everything Huh just said I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion   NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 10:37 am

Man, Brady shredded the Leigon of Shrooms. Amendola broke Sherman's ankles on the 1st play. Bruh......
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion   NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 1:40 pm

Matt Ryan over Russell Wilson? Lol Bruh......

Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion   NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 4:22 pm

Put Wilson on that Falcons team & watch what happens. Lol Bruh......

Last edited by Drächen Fx on Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion   NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 4:31 pm

They'd go 0-16 Bruh......
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion   NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 4:37 pm

Outside of Trufant, Ryan, & Jones, I am not even really sure what else is there for Atlanta Bruh......
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion   NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 4:59 pm

Huh wrote:
let's not make excuses. if Big dick brady didnt get picked off near the goal line in the 1st quarter, it would have been a blowout for sure

36 or so completions, with no running game

tom brady getting it done

russell wilson did nothing apart from 30 yard fluke catch by kearse and random 40 yard throw to marshawn lynch. i would take matt ryan over russell wilson.

/thread
And if Seattle would have ran the ball in the goal line, they would have won. How about we don't make dumbass hypotheticals and stick to what actually happened.
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion   NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 5:05 pm

I could also critique Tom Brady the same way Huh did about Russell. Except I'm not that dumb. Russ made some pretty good throws down the field. Had a pretty solid day. at the end of the day they fucked up on the last play. Huh is just nitpicking retarded shit because he wants Brady's nuts
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion   NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 5:08 pm

And BTW Russ wouldn't be that bad with Atlanta just because he could move around the pocket with that garbage O-Line. But he wouldn't win 7 games because that team doesn't have a running game nor a competitive defense
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion   NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 5:12 pm

If you put Russ on Atlanta, he'd actually have to throw the ball more than 15 times a game. And we've seen the results of what happens when you ask him to beat teams w/ his arm. Bruh......
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion   NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 5:12 pm

What happens? Funny
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion   NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 5:22 pm

I just believe you're being ridiculous when assessing his actual level as a QB. Sure he's no where near the conversation for the best, but when you consider that receiving crew and that O-Line he has, i'd say he makes miracles sometimes. If you put him in the right situation, he could also do well throwing the ball.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion   NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 5:22 pm

Man, that nigga ain't complete a pass until like the 3rd qtr. Tom Brady threw the ball 50 times w/o a running game and they still won. Russ did his part, but that game would have not have been competitive w/o Seattle's running game or defense. Wilson played as bad as Ryan Lindley in the playoffs against GB & yet they still made it...

And he also threw an INT to lose the game, that's what happened. Bruh......
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion   NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 5:30 pm

Man, I want to see Tom Brady throw the ball to Bryan Walters behind that O-Line. He'd get murdered. Probably would get sacked 10 times a game on average. Tom Brady did a lot of short passes and a lot of the yards came from YAC, you can't just say that was ALL Brady, the guys he has around him also made him look good. He played a great game, and made some great throws down the field. But he also has to rely on the guys around him, he had to rely on that iNT at the end to win the game. Football is also a team sport. No one is arguing Russell is elite, but it depends for pretty much everyone's success to what situation you put them into.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion   NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 5:42 pm

Nigga, & NE's OLine ain't even that good. NE's OLine has been the weakest link of that team all year. They were the reason why Tom Brady was "in decline" earlier this year. That nigga didn't even stand in the pocket for more than 3 seconds, a lot of his passes were quick, short dink & dunk throws. Don't act like the Pats had it better off Bruh......

And the point remains: Russ is a game manager, Brady & Ryan are not. So yeah Yeah
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion   NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 5:50 pm

And Mexi, I'm not even trying to say Russ isn't a good QB or a good passer (he's one of the most accurate passers in the league), all I'm saying is that once Seattle demands him to throw 40-50 times a game at this stage of his career...your team is fucked Funny

Especially w/ those WR's NAH
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion   NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 5:51 pm

NE O-Line bad, man FOH. Have you seen how bad ours is? Bruh......
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion   NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 5:58 pm

I didn't say they were bad, just not at the level an elite QB needs. Bruh......

And I'd take Carpenter, Sweezy, & Unger over Wendell, Stork, & Connoly FWIW. Vollmer & Solder are solid tho.
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion   NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 6:02 pm

I would take Unger and Sweezy. out of the 5. Bruh......
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion   NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 6:15 pm

That Seattle WR corp isn't straight garbage. Not a single one of them could beat man coverage even when Wilson gave them all day to throw the football.

As for the last play, I actually like the play call. You couldn't expect your QB to turn it over, when the play was being done I thought it was perfect and would result in either an incomplete pass (Which would have stopped the clock and put less pressure on that offense. Now have two chances to pound it in from the goal line.)

Incomplete pass results in having two plays -3rd and 4th down- Run it with beast on 3rd, he don't get it you can take your last time out and try it again. If they ran it on that shotgun play and Lynch don't get in then you take the timeout early and now you're rushing to get in the TD.

My point, it really wasn't a horrible play call, Wilson clearly panicked and just wanted to get rid of the ball as fast as possible. Bad play call, possibly. I wouldn't say the worst every. I think its on Wilson, people really just want someone to blame. If it had been someone like Peyton Manning or Tony Romo in that SB and they threw that last pick then it'd be all "QB chokes lol they suck" comments all week.

Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion   NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next