NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion   NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 6:18 pm

People do that to Romo all the time, even in normal games where he's carried the team. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion   NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 6:20 pm

Yeah That for some reason the blame almost never goes on Wilson for anything wrong that goes with that team. It's either 'Defense didn't play well' 'Lynch couldn't get going' but when they win "OMG you see Wilson!' man come on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion   NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 6:27 pm

Oh yeah, in that case, yeah lol. I meant the reverse for Romo.

*makes like 30 awesome plays*

"OMG look how awesome Dez/Witten/Murray is!"

*Makes ONE bad play, debatable whether or not it was Murray's fault*

"ROMO FUCKING SUCKS OMG GET A NEW QB"
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion   NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 6:33 pm

The play call was really bad. The particular pass they went for was definitely the worst part BUT the decision to pass at all was still horrible anyway. They had more than enough time to run the ball, take the timeout, and then still have 2 plays to get into the endzone from the 1 with still over 20+ seconds remaining. After that timeout they can prepare 2 plays just in case of an improbable sack on 3rd down. Other than that they still have 2 shots at the endzone with way more than enough time... but Lynch most likely runs it in on 2nd down anyway...

But it's true that pass by Wilson / the decision to pass where he did was even worse. I don\'t know
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion   NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 6:34 pm

And I think the main reason the blame isn't put on Russ is cause he usually comes up big at the end of games. I aint bothered

On the other hand, I do feel sympathy for Romo.... that nigga gets blamed for literally everything. Fail!
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion   NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 6:36 pm

That or because people know he's not there to make big plays anyways, but just to manage the game. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion   NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 6:41 pm

Romo to get blamed for deflating the footballs. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion   NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 9:14 pm

Russell Wilson is Roman Reigns. suspicious
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion   NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 9:56 pm

I actually don't think it was Russell's fault past not putting the ball in his receiver's chest and where only he could get to it. The play call was that he was going to do that quick slant, that was the call. I just don't like it. Had it been a TD, it would have been a different story, that's still something I wouldn't have done regardless of the result of the play. It was just too risky You either pound it in at the one, or you do a bootleg or something that you can get rid of the ball if nothing is there. A quick throw is very risky. And Russell was blamed for a lot of what happened during the first 56 minutes of the Championship game. If other's are unfairly criticized, it's because people are idiots. All i'm saying is that in this specific circumstance, he wasn't to blame.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion   NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 10:38 pm

More I watch this SB replay, more forgiving you get of Pete Carroll and that end of game call ... Lynch stopped 3rd and 1 at the 10 in 3rd Q...
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion   NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 10:47 pm

If you were going to pass, why a slant? It's the riskiest pass route there is because a QB can't focus on guys breaking on the inside. That's my complaint. It's a senselessly risky call. Throw a fade to one of those TEs.
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion   NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 10:48 pm

Yeah That EXACTLY

I was saying throw a fade to that young WR that was having a helluva game. Chris Matthews. 6'5''. That would have been a safe bet if they were trying to pass.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion   NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 11:02 pm

Chris Matthews was badass that day Thirsty Mofos
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion   NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 12:49 am

Drächen Fx wrote:
More I watch this SB replay, more forgiving you get of Pete Carroll and that end of game call ... Lynch stopped 3rd and 1 at the 10 in 3rd Q...
No Yeah

And I agree, IF they really felt the need to go for a pass on 2nd & 1, it should've been a play action / fade route.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion   NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

NFL Super Bowl XLIX Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5