HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Woody Allen's new film called Irrational Man

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Woody Allen's new film called Irrational Man Empty
PostSubject: Woody Allen's new film called Irrational Man   Woody Allen's new film called Irrational Man EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 9:27 am

Woody Allen's new film has been titled 'Irrational Man'.

The title of the 79-year-old director's latest project has been confirmed after Sony Pictures Classics revealed it had acquired the rights to the film, which will star Jamie Blackley, Joaquin Phoenix, Parker Posey and Emma Stone.

Details of the plot have not been released, but the upcoming movie will see Stone reunite with the legendary filmmaker, following the 2014 release 'Magic in the Moonlight'.

News of 'Irrational Man' comes shortly after it was confirmed Allen has signed a deal to create his first-ever TV series.

The New York-born icon has joined forces with Amazon Studios to direct an upcoming project, which will feature 30-minute episodes.

However, Allen - whose films include 'Annie Hall', 'Manhattan', and 'Hannah and Her Sisters' - has already admitted he is yet to come up with any ideas for the show.

He said: ''I don't know how I got into this. I have no ideas and I'm not sure where to begin. My guess is that [Amazon Studios vice president] Roy Price will regret this.''

The eagerly-awaited show will premiere exclusively on Amazon's Prime Instant Video platform in the UK, US and Germany.
Back to top Go down

Woody Allen's new film called Irrational Man

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1