HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roman Reigns comments on The Royal Rumble

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Roman Reigns comments on The Royal Rumble  Empty
PostSubject: Roman Reigns comments on The Royal Rumble    Roman Reigns comments on The Royal Rumble  EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 11:47 pm

Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns comments on The Royal Rumble    Roman Reigns comments on The Royal Rumble  EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 12:08 am

Uhhhhhh...

Why isn't he over?

That promo was kinda awesome. Indifferent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns comments on The Royal Rumble    Roman Reigns comments on The Royal Rumble  EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 12:10 am

When Reigns is free to say what he wants and Vince isn't writing his lines...this is the reigns you get.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns comments on The Royal Rumble    Roman Reigns comments on The Royal Rumble  EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 12:15 am

I didn't like it. I aint bothered Although it was much better than him getting fed lines. At the least this was actually natural.

Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns comments on The Royal Rumble    Roman Reigns comments on The Royal Rumble  EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 12:18 am

Roman's fucking awesome. People shouldn't blame or hate him, it's WWE they should be mad at. WWE is the one screwing fans over, not Roman. Roman is just doing his job. He's fucking awesome though. I aint bothered

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns comments on The Royal Rumble    Roman Reigns comments on The Royal Rumble  EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 12:24 am

Great promo by Reigns. He also did very well at the end of the show with Lesnar and Heyman.

Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns comments on The Royal Rumble    Roman Reigns comments on The Royal Rumble  EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 2:22 am

The shoot he did with Heyman/Lesnar was also awesome. I'm a little meh on Lesnar, I think he can be great but the guy doesn't have much of a character that sticks out. When the Shield split, Rollins and Ambrose both became their own guys, new looks and everything. When you look at Reigns. Still coming out to The Shield music, still the same outfit he had in The Shield, nothing changed. I always felt like they never knew what they should do with him as a character so I could never get behind the guy. If done right this match could actually end up being pretty awesome, but to do that I also think they would need to do something for Bryan by giving him a good opponent to face, otherwise they'll just keep wanting DB in the main event and they won't get Reigns over.

Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns comments on The Royal Rumble    Roman Reigns comments on The Royal Rumble  EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 2:38 am

I'd still much rather see Rollins vs Dean vs Reigns in the main event, and have Brock face Daniel Bryan or something. IDK, I dont know how good Reigns vs Brock will be, especially if the fans are assholes for the whole match.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns comments on The Royal Rumble    Roman Reigns comments on The Royal Rumble  EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 2:44 am

Not having Lesnar walk into WM as world champion at this point would be stupid. Plus I feel like I'm the only one who feels its too soon for The Shield to face off. Especially in the main event of WM.

Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns comments on The Royal Rumble    Roman Reigns comments on The Royal Rumble  EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 2:45 am

The Shield should've faced off a while ago while the feud was still relevant. Funny

At this point it's like "Oh yeah, remember how you screwed us over almost a year ago? Time to fight!"

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns comments on The Royal Rumble    Roman Reigns comments on The Royal Rumble  EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 2:50 am

They could go back to a Shield feud at any time and it would still be epic. There really is no reason for a triple threat between these guys to be rushed, even though a future match could be for different reason, the back story will still be there and it'd be awesome.

Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns comments on The Royal Rumble    Roman Reigns comments on The Royal Rumble  EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 2:57 am

Well yeah, but my point is, it wouldn't be "too early" for a Shield feud.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns comments on The Royal Rumble    Roman Reigns comments on The Royal Rumble  EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 3:25 am

The build up for this match may be awesome if Reigns can improve on the mic. There's a big difference between cutting a promo on a taped sit-down interview & having to talk in front of 20,000 people in an arena.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns comments on The Royal Rumble    Roman Reigns comments on The Royal Rumble  EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 3:39 am

And Roman Reigns' 1st promo of the night was a C. A solid C grade. Which is not good enough for Wrestlemania main event. NAH
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns comments on The Royal Rumble    Roman Reigns comments on The Royal Rumble  EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 3:45 am

And if you re-watch the show, apparently if you have the volume high enough on good speakers you can hear Reigns being fed lines at moments where the audio didn’t cut out
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns comments on The Royal Rumble    Roman Reigns comments on The Royal Rumble  EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 3:48 am

Oh no ROFL!

Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns comments on The Royal Rumble    Roman Reigns comments on The Royal Rumble  EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 8:30 am

Drächen Fx wrote:
And if you re-watch the show, apparently if you have the volume high enough on good speakers you can hear Reigns being fed lines at moments where the audio didn’t cut out

I heard something in this promo if that's what you're referring to. But I can't say if it was him being fed audio lines or not.

Regardless, the promo was too boring, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns comments on The Royal Rumble    Roman Reigns comments on The Royal Rumble  EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 11:50 am

Reigns is shit on the mic, this promo wasnt the best, and the thing at the end wasnt that great either. Heyman will be the one to sell this feud to the casual audience, because both Reigns and Lesnar cant talk to save their life.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns comments on The Royal Rumble    Roman Reigns comments on The Royal Rumble  EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 3:09 pm

Reigns didn't even name drop his own brother Rosey Fail!

fuse
Middle Carder
fuse

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns comments on The Royal Rumble    Roman Reigns comments on The Royal Rumble  EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 4:19 pm

R-Truth would have raped during his promo. Roman isn't even trying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns comments on The Royal Rumble    Roman Reigns comments on The Royal Rumble  EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 1:20 am

you know what is funny. The people who are really dogging on Reigns not being ready. *doesn't apply to everyone who is saying reigns isn't ready, but you know the type I am talking about*  are probably the same people who defend CM Punk's 08 reign and Daniel Bryan's 2011 title reign when they clearly weren't ready.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns comments on The Royal Rumble    Roman Reigns comments on The Royal Rumble  EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 2:47 am

Hardly anyone is ready for shit booking Thirsty Mofos

Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns comments on The Royal Rumble    Roman Reigns comments on The Royal Rumble  EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 9:03 am

When did CM Punk or Daniel Bryan become the focal point of the company headed into Wrestlemania? I must have missed that.

Roman Reigns comments on The Royal Rumble  FJBloTX
Roman Reigns comments on The Royal Rumble  Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns comments on The Royal Rumble    Roman Reigns comments on The Royal Rumble  EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 9:07 am

Bad News Bull wrote:
you know what is funny. The people who are really dogging on Reigns not being ready. *doesn't apply to everyone who is saying reigns isn't ready, but you know the type I am talking about*  are probably the same people who defend CM Punk's 08 reign and Daniel Bryan's 2011 title reign when they clearly weren't ready.

Shocked

CM Punk's 2008 Reign? You mean when he was coming off being established in ECW? In other words, still a fan-favorite? When he won MITB to the happiness of the crowd? When he cashed in against Edge and the crowd went crazy? I dunno, seemed pretty ready to me. Had the skill, had the charisma, could pull off promos, so... what's the problem there? Hell, I even watched videos on YouTube to see how the crowd reacted and they pretty much agree with that statement. So how was he "not ready"?

Can't be bothered about Daniel Bryan I aint bothered

EDIT: And like Ian said, they didn't headline WrestleMania.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns comments on The Royal Rumble    Roman Reigns comments on The Royal Rumble  EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 9:18 am

And it's not JUST that they pushed Roman. They sabotaged Cesaro, Dolph, and Dean for him over the last year. All three are more talented but Roman is pretty so he gets the spot. It's fucking infuriating.

Roman Reigns comments on The Royal Rumble  FJBloTX
Roman Reigns comments on The Royal Rumble  Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns comments on The Royal Rumble    Roman Reigns comments on The Royal Rumble  Empty

Back to top Go down

Roman Reigns comments on The Royal Rumble

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next