HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Big Plans Discussed for The Ascension and a Legends Tag Team on Tonight’s Raw Reunion *Possible Spoiler*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Big Plans Discussed for The Ascension and a Legends Tag Team on Tonight’s Raw Reunion *Possible Spoiler* Empty
PostSubject: Big Plans Discussed for The Ascension and a Legends Tag Team on Tonight’s Raw Reunion *Possible Spoiler*   Big Plans Discussed for The Ascension and a Legends Tag Team on Tonight’s Raw Reunion *Possible Spoiler* EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 1:01 pm

As we noted last night, Billy Gunn is confirmed for the Raw Reunion special tonight, and since Road Dogg is a backstage agent in WWE, an appearance by the New Age Outlaws is very possible.

PWInsider.com is reporting not only is the appearance possible, but it could be more than a one night only deal, in that WWE might use The New Age Outlaws to work a short program with Konnor and Viktor of The Ascension.

The idea would be for The New Age Outlaws to help get The Ascension “ready” and over.
Back to top Go down

Big Plans Discussed for The Ascension and a Legends Tag Team on Tonight’s Raw Reunion *Possible Spoiler* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Plans Discussed for The Ascension and a Legends Tag Team on Tonight’s Raw Reunion *Possible Spoiler*   Big Plans Discussed for The Ascension and a Legends Tag Team on Tonight’s Raw Reunion *Possible Spoiler* EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 6:01 pm

I kinda like to see the Ascension to beat down on some legendary tag teams. They are proclaiming they are better, so might as well beat some down. But the thing is...since lack of attention to the tag team division for so many years...a lot of the best tag teams are old.
Back to top Go down
yelnod66
Jobber
yelnod66

PostSubject: Re: Big Plans Discussed for The Ascension and a Legends Tag Team on Tonight’s Raw Reunion *Possible Spoiler*   Big Plans Discussed for The Ascension and a Legends Tag Team on Tonight’s Raw Reunion *Possible Spoiler* EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 6:53 pm

I'd rather watch them beat some actual competition (albeit OLD competition) than a couple of drunks from the corner bar every week.
Back to top Go down
https://mississippibones.bandcamp.com/

PostSubject: Re: Big Plans Discussed for The Ascension and a Legends Tag Team on Tonight’s Raw Reunion *Possible Spoiler*   Big Plans Discussed for The Ascension and a Legends Tag Team on Tonight’s Raw Reunion *Possible Spoiler* EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 10:17 pm

Or do that Crap they did tonight. Fucking hell.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Big Plans Discussed for The Ascension and a Legends Tag Team on Tonight’s Raw Reunion *Possible Spoiler*   Big Plans Discussed for The Ascension and a Legends Tag Team on Tonight’s Raw Reunion *Possible Spoiler* EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 10:22 pm

I loved it.

I probably would've been upset if it was a team that was actually good, but still. I marked for the whole segment post-Ascension's horrible promo.

Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Big Plans Discussed for The Ascension and a Legends Tag Team on Tonight’s Raw Reunion *Possible Spoiler*   Big Plans Discussed for The Ascension and a Legends Tag Team on Tonight’s Raw Reunion *Possible Spoiler* EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 10:22 pm

HOW DARE WWE MAKE ASCENSION LOOK LIKE SHIT?

I mean, Ascension have been making themselves look like shit for ages. They got this.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

I thought what they did was good I aint bothered

They managed to get heat for interrupting.

The crowd was into it because it saw the reunion of nWo, APA, and The New Age Outlaws.

On top of that, JBL is still active. Not a wrestler, yes. But if the WWE carries it, that can mean The Ascension attacking JBL and leading to a feud there.

Or even a feud with The New Age Outlaws.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Plans Discussed for The Ascension and a Legends Tag Team on Tonight’s Raw Reunion *Possible Spoiler*   Big Plans Discussed for The Ascension and a Legends Tag Team on Tonight’s Raw Reunion *Possible Spoiler* EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 10:32 pm

This wasn't a spot meant for them, it would be better if it was Miz and Mizdow. Just have Mizdow walk away and let the legends kick Miz's ass. You don't kick the monsters asses so early into their main roster career. Frankstein had to kick a few villagers asses to get some heat on himself. Fuck this goddamn segment. It Better fucking lead to good things for the Ascension. Like Destroying JBL and taking his ass off TV for months.
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Big Plans Discussed for The Ascension and a Legends Tag Team on Tonight’s Raw Reunion *Possible Spoiler*   Big Plans Discussed for The Ascension and a Legends Tag Team on Tonight’s Raw Reunion *Possible Spoiler* EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 10:44 pm

The New Age Outlaws vs. The Ascension announced for the rumble.

OH MY GOD. IT'S AS IF THE SEGMENT WAS MEANT TO... I DON'T KNOW... BUILD SOMETHING.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Plans Discussed for The Ascension and a Legends Tag Team on Tonight’s Raw Reunion *Possible Spoiler*   Big Plans Discussed for The Ascension and a Legends Tag Team on Tonight’s Raw Reunion *Possible Spoiler* EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 10:48 pm

It was a fucking shitty ass set up. Maybe a set up, but still doesn't mean it wasn't shit.

They better destroy the outlaws, then it may make up for this crap they did tonight. You don't do this crap to monster type character, this isn't fucking health slater.

Last edited by Bull on Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Big Plans Discussed for The Ascension and a Legends Tag Team on Tonight’s Raw Reunion *Possible Spoiler*   Big Plans Discussed for The Ascension and a Legends Tag Team on Tonight’s Raw Reunion *Possible Spoiler* EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 11:01 pm

You do if they suck.

PostSubject: Re: Big Plans Discussed for The Ascension and a Legends Tag Team on Tonight’s Raw Reunion *Possible Spoiler*   Big Plans Discussed for The Ascension and a Legends Tag Team on Tonight’s Raw Reunion *Possible Spoiler* EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 11:06 pm

It's how WWE books them is what sucks. You turn them into LOD knock offs, you give them lame ass lines like they fucking do with Reigns. The Ascension from NXT was a damn good tag team, a bad ass tag team.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Big Plans Discussed for The Ascension and a Legends Tag Team on Tonight’s Raw Reunion *Possible Spoiler*   Big Plans Discussed for The Ascension and a Legends Tag Team on Tonight’s Raw Reunion *Possible Spoiler* EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 11:09 pm

I never liked them, whether they were in WWE or NXT. They've always bored me. The only matches I enjoyed of theirs were because their opponents did fine jobs and their promos have always been shit. The only thing they really got going for them is their theme song and their look. Well, they had the look down and then they copied LoD.

PostSubject: Re: Big Plans Discussed for The Ascension and a Legends Tag Team on Tonight’s Raw Reunion *Possible Spoiler*   Big Plans Discussed for The Ascension and a Legends Tag Team on Tonight’s Raw Reunion *Possible Spoiler* EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 11:13 pm

It's not like they wanted to rip off LOD. 

I can't stand fucking Rusev, but I be fucking pissed off if they had the Patriot, Hacksaw, and Sgt kick his ass his 3rd fucking week on the main roster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Plans Discussed for The Ascension and a Legends Tag Team on Tonight’s Raw Reunion *Possible Spoiler*   Big Plans Discussed for The Ascension and a Legends Tag Team on Tonight’s Raw Reunion *Possible Spoiler* EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 11:14 pm

WWE wanted them to look like LOD/Demolition cause they want a current version of those tag teams. That being said, they could of at least had them assault the nWo before JBL got involved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Plans Discussed for The Ascension and a Legends Tag Team on Tonight’s Raw Reunion *Possible Spoiler*   Big Plans Discussed for The Ascension and a Legends Tag Team on Tonight’s Raw Reunion *Possible Spoiler* EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 11:22 pm

Dead wrote:
WWE wanted them to look like LOD/Demolition cause they want a current version of those tag teams. That being said, they could of at least had them assault the nWo before JBL got involved.

It looks like a legit rip off. I know gimmicks are taken all the time, but they normally get their own personal spin on it. Main roster Ascension look like a total copy of Demolition.

Also They should never give them the fucking Mic. They need a damn mouth piece.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Big Plans Discussed for The Ascension and a Legends Tag Team on Tonight’s Raw Reunion *Possible Spoiler*   Big Plans Discussed for The Ascension and a Legends Tag Team on Tonight’s Raw Reunion *Possible Spoiler* EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 12:01 am

They suck anyway, tbh. I don't mean gimmick wise or mic wise (though they do suck on the mic), but just in general. Watching their matches always bores the shit out of me, even in NXT.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Plans Discussed for The Ascension and a Legends Tag Team on Tonight’s Raw Reunion *Possible Spoiler*   Big Plans Discussed for The Ascension and a Legends Tag Team on Tonight’s Raw Reunion *Possible Spoiler* EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 12:07 am

If you don't like that, fine I can respect you opinion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Plans Discussed for The Ascension and a Legends Tag Team on Tonight’s Raw Reunion *Possible Spoiler*   Big Plans Discussed for The Ascension and a Legends Tag Team on Tonight’s Raw Reunion *Possible Spoiler* EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 12:17 am

Ascension's matches in NXT were boring because they did nothing but wrestle jobbers for most of 2014.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Plans Discussed for The Ascension and a Legends Tag Team on Tonight’s Raw Reunion *Possible Spoiler*   Big Plans Discussed for The Ascension and a Legends Tag Team on Tonight’s Raw Reunion *Possible Spoiler* EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 12:26 am

Dead wrote:
Ascension's matches in NXT were boring because they did nothing but wrestle jobbers for most of 2014.

NXT sorta wither down with their tag teams during that time. I think there was only like 4 teams.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Big Plans Discussed for The Ascension and a Legends Tag Team on Tonight’s Raw Reunion *Possible Spoiler*   Big Plans Discussed for The Ascension and a Legends Tag Team on Tonight’s Raw Reunion *Possible Spoiler* EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 12:24 pm

They got some heat in that segment and getting beat down by some legends was better than beating down on some jobbers. They'll likely have them look good at the Royal Rumble now, under actual fair circumstances - so they look good in the end. You don't lose credibility for getting beat down when you're outnumbered and essentially jumped by all those legends. They do lose credibility every time they speak.

I thought that segment was perfect for them. Got the fans more into (hating) them than any jobber match would have ever done.

Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Big Plans Discussed for The Ascension and a Legends Tag Team on Tonight’s Raw Reunion *Possible Spoiler*   Big Plans Discussed for The Ascension and a Legends Tag Team on Tonight’s Raw Reunion *Possible Spoiler* EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 12:26 pm

With that said, I don't see The Ascension really getting anywhere over time unless WWE just decides to continuously force them down our throats or they get some kind of overhaul or a mouthpiece at least.

Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Big Plans Discussed for The Ascension and a Legends Tag Team on Tonight’s Raw Reunion *Possible Spoiler*   Big Plans Discussed for The Ascension and a Legends Tag Team on Tonight’s Raw Reunion *Possible Spoiler* EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 2:54 pm

I can't imagine they're earmarked for anything other than a feud with the Dudley Boyz headed into Wrestlemania 31. Too much coincidence headed into the Royal Rumble in my opinion for their return not to be very likely.

Big Plans Discussed for The Ascension and a Legends Tag Team on Tonight’s Raw Reunion *Possible Spoiler* FJBloTX
Big Plans Discussed for The Ascension and a Legends Tag Team on Tonight’s Raw Reunion *Possible Spoiler* Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Plans Discussed for The Ascension and a Legends Tag Team on Tonight’s Raw Reunion *Possible Spoiler*   Big Plans Discussed for The Ascension and a Legends Tag Team on Tonight’s Raw Reunion *Possible Spoiler* Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Plans Discussed for The Ascension and a Legends Tag Team on Tonight’s Raw Reunion *Possible Spoiler*

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1