HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Plans Discussed For WrestleMania

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Plans Discussed For WrestleMania Empty
PostSubject: Plans Discussed For WrestleMania   Plans Discussed For WrestleMania EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 7:05 pm

PWInsider.com is reporting that plans continue to change almost daily for WrestleMania XXX. Regarding the Brock Lesnar vs. Batista interaction a few weeks ago, sources are saying that it was used to potentially build something for later this year and not necessarily for New Orleans in April.

As for Daniel Bryan, it looks like Daniel Bryan vs. Kane could be a short feud that leads to Daniel Bryan facing Triple H at WrestleMania, as previously mentioned. Nobody within WWE expect Daniel Bryan to go over Triple H at WrestleMania XXX.

While there have been numerous reports, there is said to be more stability in regards to plans recently and that not much will change over the next month.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Plans Discussed For WrestleMania   Plans Discussed For WrestleMania EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 7:53 pm

Bryan's gonna go over HHH just cause of this report.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plans Discussed For WrestleMania   Plans Discussed For WrestleMania EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 11:55 pm

He's not going over.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Plans Discussed For WrestleMania   Plans Discussed For WrestleMania EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 11:58 pm

Youre an idiot Funny

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plans Discussed For WrestleMania   Plans Discussed For WrestleMania EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 12:11 am

He isn't idiot to believe that. With the scary stories from ex-wwe guys, the reports of HHH ego, and the many times we have seen it out on TV...Seeing Triple H not putting Daniel Bryan over here, is not stupid to say.

HOWEVER THO. I think Paul is smart enough to know that he can make a lot of money for WWE if he puts Daniel over. Triple H may be known for his burying, but he does have a history of putting people over at Wrestlemaina...most of the time.
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Plans Discussed For WrestleMania   Plans Discussed For WrestleMania EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 12:32 am

He is like 5-10 at Mania, or some shit like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plans Discussed For WrestleMania   Plans Discussed For WrestleMania EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 1:42 am

I reckon he'll go over. Just because.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Plans Discussed For WrestleMania   Plans Discussed For WrestleMania EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 1:44 am

HHH ain't dumb enough to book himself in a match with Bryan where he doesn't lose. If he went to Vince and told him that was his plan he'd fire him.

Plans Discussed For WrestleMania FJBloTX
Plans Discussed For WrestleMania Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Plans Discussed For WrestleMania   Plans Discussed For WrestleMania EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 5:38 am

It'd make zero sense for HHH to win. Where does the storyline go from there? All that does is completely derail any momentum Bryan has.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plans Discussed For WrestleMania   Plans Discussed For WrestleMania EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 12:52 pm

Just because it doesn't make sense, doesn't mean it won't happen. I hope HHH will put over DB at WM, but if he doesn't I won't be surprised
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plans Discussed For WrestleMania   Plans Discussed For WrestleMania EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 12:57 pm

EEYEN wrote:
HHH ain't dumb enough to book himself in a match with Bryan where he doesn't lose. If he went to Vince and told him that was his plan he'd fire him.

This is the same guy who put himself in a match against CM Punk when he was red hot and...won. So yeah, he'd be dumb enough to do it.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Plans Discussed For WrestleMania   Plans Discussed For WrestleMania EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 12:58 pm

Not at Wrestlemania, and not in a major storyline like this one. If he doesn't put Bryan in the main event, he has to make it up somehow.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plans Discussed For WrestleMania   Plans Discussed For WrestleMania EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 1:07 pm

rather he puts him over or not, we just got to wait and see. Just hope they don't make Daniel look stupid and weak going into WM.
Back to top Go down
OZZ
XWA Divas
XWA Divas
OZZ

PostSubject: Re: Plans Discussed For WrestleMania   Plans Discussed For WrestleMania EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 4:03 pm

As far as the plans for wm30 goes I thought it lesnar vs the undertaker. Was that I heard and read a bunch of crap?
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Plans Discussed For WrestleMania   Plans Discussed For WrestleMania EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 4:25 pm

Alexander Anderson wrote:
rather he puts him over or not, we just got to wait and see. Just hope they don't make Daniel look stupid and weak going into WM.

HHH beats Bryan in under ten seconds.

Still comes over the most over wrestler in the company xD
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Plans Discussed For WrestleMania   Plans Discussed For WrestleMania EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 4:34 pm

He was trying to make Punk into a big star... But people turned on the story because they're slow...

I'm sure everyone thought Vince was trying to buy Stone Cold.

Plans Discussed For WrestleMania FJBloTX
Plans Discussed For WrestleMania Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plans Discussed For WrestleMania   Plans Discussed For WrestleMania Empty

Back to top Go down

Plans Discussed For WrestleMania

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1