HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Liam Neeson refuses to rule out Taken 4: 'We'll see'

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

Liam Neeson refuses to rule out Taken 4: 'We'll see'  Empty
PostSubject: Liam Neeson refuses to rule out Taken 4: 'We'll see'    Liam Neeson refuses to rule out Taken 4: 'We'll see'  EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 5:25 am

Liam Neeson has hinted that he could return for a fourth Taken movie.

The action star did not rule out the chances of another sticky situation for Bryan Mills, depending on how well the third instalment performs at the box office.

"I don't think [the Taken franchise] can develop any more to satisfy audiences, but you never know," Neeson told Yahoo! UK.

"We'll see. We'll see how successful Taken 3 becomes."

Neeson said that the franchise would have to remove the "family under threat" formula in order for it to continue.

"I can't see there being a Taken 4 happening unless they take Bryan Mills and put him into something completely different, [a new] scenario with his buddies, you know his little covert group of military buddies."

Back in September 2012, Neeson said that he couldn't see Taken 3 being made, telling Empire: "I don't think it's going to happen, I really don't. I can't see a possible scenario where audiences wouldn't go, 'Oh, come on…! She's taken again?'"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Liam Neeson refuses to rule out Taken 4: 'We'll see'    Liam Neeson refuses to rule out Taken 4: 'We'll see'  EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 6:19 am

While I was driving the other evening, I heard him in an interview say he wasn't interested in doing a Taken 4. Make up your mind Funny

But I hope there is. I ain't seen the new one yet, but the previous two were great. Liam Neeson is gold.
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Liam Neeson refuses to rule out Taken 4: 'We'll see'    Liam Neeson refuses to rule out Taken 4: 'We'll see'  EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 6:23 am

Taken did not deserve a pathetic sequel. It didn't deserve a third one either. And it sure as hell is not worth a fourth movie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liam Neeson refuses to rule out Taken 4: 'We'll see'    Liam Neeson refuses to rule out Taken 4: 'We'll see'  Empty

Back to top Go down

Liam Neeson refuses to rule out Taken 4: 'We'll see'

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1