HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Liam Neeson Open to Returning to Star Wars Franchise

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Liam Neeson Open to Returning to Star Wars Franchise Empty
PostSubject: Liam Neeson Open to Returning to Star Wars Franchise   Liam Neeson Open to Returning to Star Wars Franchise EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 10:26 pm

http://411mania.com/movies/liam-neeson-open-to-returning-to-star-wars-franchise/

Speaking to Yahoo! Movies, actor Liam Neeson discusses the subject of possibly returning to the Star Wars franchise in the role of Jedi master Qui-Gon Jinn. Below are some highlights from the interview.

Neeson on how Qui-Gon could return: “It’s story, you know? Qui-Gon Jinn was mentor to Darth Vader, so I don’t know [how he would return], unless you went back in time or he becomes a hologram or something. He’s a Jedi, anything could happen, it’s Star Wars world!”

Neeson on the new cross-guard lightsaber from The Force Awakens: “I had a couple of worries about that lightsaber [the cross-guard version featured at the close of the teaser trailer for The Force Awakens}. I thought, if it comes anywhere close to you, it’s like having a jet of [burning] fluid hitting your clothes and hitting your skin, but I’m sure they’ve thought that out.”

Neeson on Qui-Gon’s choice of lightsaber: “He’d use the nice green one, still. I still have it. I keep it polished.”
Back to top Go down

Liam Neeson Open to Returning to Star Wars Franchise

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1