HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE Studios Movies Make Playboy List, ECW DVD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

WWE Studios Movies Make Playboy List,  ECW DVD Empty
PostSubject: WWE Studios Movies Make Playboy List, ECW DVD   WWE Studios Movies Make Playboy List,  ECW DVD EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 9:25 am

WWE Studios' See No Evil 2 ranked #11 and WWE Studios' Oculus ranked #3 on Playboy's Best Horror Movies of 2014 list. They wrote:
See No Evil 2: "I know what you're thinking, but hear me out on this one. There's no question as to what you're going to get with See No Evil 2, but it's actually quite fun. It never takes itself too seriously, but it doesn't turn silly or goofy. If you want a slasher film that knows exactly what it is and colors within the lines, in the best way possible, you need to check it out."

Oculus: "A horror film from WWE Studios doesn't exactly get me hyped up, but after Oculus, that may be a different story. It's original and entertaining without relying on gore and shock. The ending felt just a little rushed, but hopefully that's because a sequel is on the way? I would be completely fine with this becoming a franchise."

- The Blue Meanie revealed on Twitter that Tommy Dreamer & Dusty Rhodes vs. Rhino & Steve Corino from the February 4th, 2000 episode of ECW on TNN will be included on WWE's ECW Unreleased Volume 3 DVD that comes out in April.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

WWE Studios Movies Make Playboy List, ECW DVD

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1