HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chyna Says Vince McMahon Did Not Want Her to Do Playboy, Says There Were Plans in WWE for Her to Become World Champion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Chyna Says Vince McMahon Did Not Want Her to Do Playboy, Says There Were Plans in WWE for Her to Become World Champion Empty
PostSubject: Chyna Says Vince McMahon Did Not Want Her to Do Playboy, Says There Were Plans in WWE for Her to Become World Champion   Chyna Says Vince McMahon Did Not Want Her to Do Playboy, Says There Were Plans in WWE for Her to Become World Champion EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 10:17 am

Former WWE star Chyna, joined Chris Duke, Grue and Chaz Phoenix on the Bell 2 Bell Podcast this week. When asked if there were ever any plans on a female world champion, she replied:

“Yes, there certainly was, it was actually in the pipeline and ready to happen, but when Playboy came along and wanted me to pose for them, I had to make a choice. Vince told me that if I did playboy, I could never be world champion. I’m a woman, I like to feel pretty and liberated (and be able to kick some ass too), so I chose playboy and was never World Champion”.

Chyna will be appearing at Scottish Wrestling Entertainments “Hell for Lycra” on the 29th of August at the Caird Hall in Dundee, a rare UK appearance.

You can listen to the full interview at bell2bell.podomatic.com.

http://bell2bell.podomatic.com/
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

Chyna Says Vince McMahon Did Not Want Her to Do Playboy, Says There Were Plans in WWE for Her to Become World Champion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chyna Says Vince McMahon Did Not Want Her to Do Playboy, Says There Were Plans in WWE for Her to Become World Champion   Chyna Says Vince McMahon Did Not Want Her to Do Playboy, Says There Were Plans in WWE for Her to Become World Champion EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 10:25 am

That is complete bullshit. Funny No way she was ever going to win the World Championship.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg

Chyna Says Vince McMahon Did Not Want Her to Do Playboy, Says There Were Plans in WWE for Her to Become World Champion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1