HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Robin Thicke goes on vacation to escape VMAs controversy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Robin Thicke goes on vacation to escape VMAs controversy Empty
PostSubject: Robin Thicke goes on vacation to escape VMAs controversy   Robin Thicke goes on vacation to escape VMAs controversy EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 1:30 pm

Robin Thicke has gone on a beach getaway amidst the controversy surrounding his performance with Miley Cryus at the MTV Video Music Awards (VMAs).

The R&B singer and his wife, actress Paula Patton, escaped the storm with a trip to Miami with their son Julian, in the wake of the risqué rendition of his number one single 'Blurred Lines' in which the 20-year-old pop babe gyrated against his groin in a flesh-coloured, latex bikini during the ceremony at the Barclay's Center in Brooklyn, New York City, last Sunday (25.08.13)

Robin and his family were spotted splashing in the ocean during a day on the beach, while Paula showed off her slender figure in a tiny bikini.

The sighting comes after Robin's mother, Gloria Loring, spoke out about her son's steamy performance with the former Disney star.

She told OMG! Insider: ''I don't understand what Miley Cyrus is trying to do. I just keep thinking of her mother and father watching this. I was not expecting her to be putting her butt that close to my son. The problem is, now I can never unsee it.''

Despite the barrage of criticism Miley's 'twerking' and tongue wagging has attracted, Paula was reportedly unperturbed by her husband's heated performance with scantily clad singer because she had seen a number of rehearsals prior to the show.
Back to top Go down

Robin Thicke goes on vacation to escape VMAs controversy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1